The night of the long knives.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so there have been a fair number of bannings tonight. 9 so far if the rumours by PM are true.

I know they are all temporary and I really do hope the Mods take the time to reflect during the ban period. Why is it necessary to ban so many people at one time? Can they all be wrong?

From what I can see some who were banned were arguing to get the others banned and IMHO they were correct. It looks to me like you took the easy option and banned them all.

It's not a question of taking sides it's a question of looking at all the information and making a decision. I guess in your book you decided this was the easiest choice to make.

I have rarely got involved in this sort of shit on this board but this time I felt I had to speak up. I noticed many others like me who did too. Think about this carefully please mods.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised I escaped the axe, but I suppose there's still time. It's not a question of taking sides, it's a question of doing what's right. It was right to ban Lafever and Arliss, it was not right to ban the people who stood up to be counted and said no to trolls.

I really dont know what to say because I'm disgusted. Me at a loss for words, that's a first.

Now everyone on the site will be scared to speak up honestly - well done.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im amazed at some of these bannings especially vince, I understand laflever (sp?) and arlis, they were just trouble makers

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't understand it at all Davey, I've honestly never seen mods act like this. When mods are recruited part of their undertaking is to ban trolls - but they're also supposed to be able to recognize who is a troll and who isn't. I doubt I'll be here much longer :)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do hope Rob_E is looking at what's been happening and realises it's time to recruit new mods, the ones we have seem to be too close to the wood to see the trees. I'm not saying that because I want to be a mod, I've already told Freddie that if there's a recruitment drive I would not apply :)