The "No_Strings is smoking hot" thread

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's modest about his good looks which is part of his charm, but he needs to know just how sexy he really is.

Ladies? Gents? Please leave your comments below. Check out his gallery. Drool at your leisure. Thank you in advance. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What can I say about him that hasn't already been said?
No_Strings is the very definition of a man. He is smart, sexy, funny, as beautiful inside as he is out . . a rare quality in a male so young. Yet he has the innate sensuality and wisdom which many men twice his age only dream of having. His ability to laugh at himself and explore his sexuality online are a delight he is what many men, young and old should aspire to be.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The 1% factor is sooooooo disappointing. About all I can do about that is sulk.

*I don't think he's going to like this thread.*

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have thought NS was hotter than hell from the very first day he posted to this site.

Sexy face, lean body, beautiful cock, witty mind -- damn, if I wasn't soooooo completely satisfied by Artfulwilly, I could have developed a serious crush on No Strings.

As it is, I have admired him as one would a work of art. :wink:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
He's definitely not going to like this thread... which is why I feel the need to say:
No_Strings - you're a twat! A scrofulous git of the highest order. A jumped-up Midlands twoink who wouldn't know the business end of his own knob from a pot of fromage frais.
All of which is complete nonsense, and you know it is NS:smile: - you're delicious, intelligent and funny, wise beyond your years and a little bit sexier than should be legal. I still want you for Christmas, by the way. :kiss:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is smart, funny, caring, young, sexy, and hung. What more could a woman want? What more could I be so jealous of?

Oh well, we can't all be so blessed...

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with what all the above have already stated. No Strings is a delight no only to look at but I'm very jealous of his wit, charm, and everything that makes him what he is here at LPSG.ORG.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you have that right. He is one of the hottest guys on here! Very kind and pleasant to talk with as well!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
He is smart, funny, caring, young, sexy, and hung. What more could a woman want? What more could I be so jealous of?

Oh well, we can't all be so blessed...

The grass is always greener my friend...
I have my troubles and my flaws, the same amount as everybody else. I also have many positive points, the same amount as everybody else.
Someone very special to me taught me that, and it took me a while to accept it. But it's true, and I'm a changed(read: better) person for realising that. :smile:

No worries. S'all good. :smile:

This lady speaks the truth. :biggrin1:
Before I would've been embarassed by this, but see my above response to viking1.

What you've all wrote means something to me, more than you may think. I'm going through a life changing period in my life right now and this is a pleasant surprise. Bless you Bliss. :kiss:

Now, who's gonna bend me over and show me what it means to be a real man?