The "No_Strings is smoking hot" thread

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have thought NS was hotter than hell from the very first day he posted to this site.
.....*snip* I have admired him as one would a work of art. :wink:

I couldnt have said it better myself.

Add to these the depth of emotion and philosophical soul he has, his intelligence, compassion and ability to laugh at himself, well, I feel privileged to call him my friend. Knew you were a keeper the day you signed up, NoS! :tongue:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Are they drawings in your avatar ? Do you do them ? If so that's another string to your bow .

Photoshop and ~10 clicks of a mouse button I'm afraid... :tongue:

No Strings is a charmer, no question. Great voice, fabulous smile and looks good in a bra!

First men with adorable pussy now they're wearing bras. What is this place cumming to?

That bra is so ill-fitting!

I'll be taking some pics with a better fitting pair on fairly soon.

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You've got a lot of people who care about you buddy. Having just joined this site very recently myself, I have to say everyone here has impressed me. I came on expecting one thing and have found a whole other side. The community is so tight nit and friendly. It's wonderful and I owe the fact that I learned a lot of that to you. Your pics caught my attention, your profile piqued my interest and finding out more about you and everyone else through these threads has kept me here and gotten me active. you're an amazing guy no strings. Now what's all this I hear about a strap on? Dammit, I want that 1%. lol *grin*.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Reading this thread, aside from being a much-needed confidence boost as mine has been lacking of late, reminds me how impatient I've been on the boards lately; the vicious side of me that I prefer to keep subdued has been slipping in amongst my posts. I assumed it was me finding cyclical nature of LPSG and the regurgitation/repetition of topics tiresome, but now I'm not so sure.

Oh well, let's try again.

:hug:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just glad you're back (or still around), dude! It seems like we haven't seen you around for quite a while.

Reading this thread, aside from being a much-needed confidence boost as mine has been lacking of late, reminds me how impatient I've been on the boards lately; the vicious side of me that I prefer to keep subdued has been slipping in amongst my posts. I assumed it was me finding cyclical nature of LPSG and the regurgitation/repetition of topics tiresome, but now I'm not so sure.

Oh well, let's try again.

:hug:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I see more of the wife/gf. You folks must know him better. Nice piece though!