Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use a Wahl groomer for beard, stash, nose, ear, pubes and any other trimming needs and like it a lot.

ejacman....
That is what I have been using for years, but it has gotten to the point where it cuts my
ballsack, pulls the hairs and on occasion cuts the skin.
Nothing worse than cuts on the ballsack or shaft!

I replaced the blade and keep it oiled, but it still causes me problems. Please, what is
your secret?

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

ferfed

Sexy Member
Media

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
seriousy, it lasted 2 months only, is that typical?

i have one right now that shows its charged ... all 4led blue lights are on but whe push the on / off .... no shaving power. so i have taken it off the charger for a few days and in a few more i will see if it will charge again. this happened to the last one and crs for the gr-g300, said to send it back and we'll replace it for free.

so the norlco is better cuase no issues..from what my friend says...he has one....im strongly looking into either that one or the mangroomer.

Last edited:

mcfuzzybush06

Just Browsing
Media
anyone have any of the norelco bodygroomers by phillips? if so would you recommend?

I purchased one of these a few months ago. It works very well for trimming, and on the face. I would not recommend if you want to use it to shave your sack as it does cut and is not a fun experience. The best way if you want a close shave is to lather up and use a razor.

ferfed

Sexy Member
Media
I purchased one of these a few months ago. It works very well for trimming, and on the face. I would not recommend if you want to use it to shave your sack as it does cut and is not a fun experience. The best way if you want a close shave is to lather up and use a razor.
damn i was hoping it would do a good job on the nuts cuz it takes forever using a razor there to get it fully smooth

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a Bodygroomer for some time. I have never cut or nicked myself with it, not even on my nut sack, and the only trouble that it has given me was that I once damaged the little piece with the cutter in it by dropping it (this happens very easily when you are cleaning the unit; I dropped the piece several times, but only once did it get bent) and it had to be replaced. I no longer use the thing, though, because now I only trim my body hair short rather than raze it, and for that purpose I find that an ordinary buzz cutter with a built-in adjustable comb (I don't remember the brand name and I haven't got access to it now) works much better. I think that you are better off getting a good buzz cutter and trimming your hair short, then, if you want to shave some particular parts completely, use a razor and shaving cream or gel for the purpose. (Two further bits of advice on that point: (1) Do not use a plastic disposable razor: they are too light to work without extra pressure, which causes nicks. Use a metal-handled razor. (2) Shaving every day reduces the chance of nicks.)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so did the bodygroomer get nearly skin smooth on the balls? or did it just cut really close with a little stubble?
It has been a long time since I used it there, so I don't distinctly remember, but I am pretty sure that there was more difficulty catching all the hairs than there was getting them short enough.

My advice remains: If you want to be smooth, trim first (safely, closely, and thoroughly, as with a good buzzer with a comb attachment), then shave (with a razor).

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a norlco. I like it the best so far. It came with a trimmer head with a variable guide for trimming and a shaving head. The shaving head has trimmers on either side and the shaving grid in the center. I nicked myself once the first time I used it, was not keeping the angle right I guess. After that I have not had a problem. No more nicks and trims well. Shaves smooth. Not as smooth as a razor shave but no razor burn or cuts (I am willing to shave more often to avoid that).
It is rather slippery in the shower and tends to want to fall off the shelf. Have dropped it a couple times but didn't break (yet). This is the second one, the first was not as good. I have had this version for 6 months and it is still going strong.

m4mfun510

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been using a Bodygroomer for about a year. I've been happy with it and no complaints. It can't handle a big, ol' bush from the get go - trim with scissors first. Haven't had any nicks, although if you take the plastic guard off it can nip you. It's basically an electric razor.

One thing to note (unless they've fixed it since I bought mine): never let the battery completely die. There were reports that once the battery died, it couldn't be recharged. I just put it on the charger after I notice it kind of slowing down.

ferfed

Sexy Member
Media
thanx for the help- i just bought the norelco bodygroomer and no complaints. i just wanna know if i can leave it charging all day but take it off at night to preserve the battery? what charging routine have yall followed?

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
thanx for the help- i just bought the norelco bodygroomer and no complaints. i just wanna know if i can leave it charging all day but take it off at night to preserve the battery? what charging routine have yall followed?

Dude thats awesome u finally got it! What version did u get, the grey or black one? Im sooooo wanting the bodygroom as well. Seen it walmart, but havent bought it yet. Pm me the specifics, likes/dislikes, what youve done with, how well its worked. etc.