the norelco bodygroomer

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so did the bodygroomer get nearly skin smooth on the balls? or did it just cut really close with a little stubble?

if you want to get a close shave, shave. Its scary at first, but take it slow, and its surprisingly easy. It isnt even that long of a process for me now.

NOTE: this is just for the ball sack, my pubes are too thick and to strong of a grain to shave, even if i got the closest shave, the hair beneath the skin would show because of the strong grain.

SolidPalm

1st Like
Media
i use a bodygoomer...but i use it to trim the hair as close to the skin as possible, which makes shaving with a razor a lot easier and smoother

ferfed

Sexy Member
Media
if you want to get a close shave, shave. Its scary at first, but take it slow, and its surprisingly easy. It isnt even that long of a process for me now.

NOTE: this is just for the ball sack, my pubes are too thick and to strong of a grain to shave, even if i got the closest shave, the hair beneath the skin would show because of the strong grain.
thanx-i'll be using a razor on my sac and perineum area but the groomer for the mons

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ejacman....
That is what I have been using for years, but it has gotten to the point where it cuts my
ballsack, pulls the hairs and on occasion cuts the skin.
Nothing worse than cuts on the ballsack or shaft!

I replaced the blade and keep it oiled, but it still causes me problems. Please, what is
your secret?

silver,
Wondering if there's been improvements in design and manufacturing over the years. Mine is a little over a year old. Like a lot of the comments relative to a smoothly shaved result, I'd use it to trim as close as possible without the guard and then use a razor for final shave. I've never had a problem with nicks or cuts. I'm also very pleased with the battery life between charges.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I finally broke down not long ago and bought a
MANGROOMER..Private Body Shaver....
It's an Awesome shaver! It's ajustable for close and various
hair lengths.

This is NOT the bodygroomer as mentioned earlier...a different one.

I have not cut, nor have I nicked myself yet. I only use it on my
balls. For the pubes, I only trim to keep neat. I never shave my body hair.

I bought my MANGROOMER at Amazon.com for only $29.

Last edited:

outdoorsguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have had a Norelco for a couple years now and will not buy anything else. It is great to trim everything down below, don't have to worry about cutting yourself. The adjustable combs it comes with are nice for shaving your own head or leaving a little stubble. You can also use it with or without shaving cream which is nice for sensitive skin.

Ryanbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have one and use it like crazy ...half Italian and Mexican so yea its amazing I have the 30 60 or whatever its called the blue and black one it dose the job its bassicly an electric razor....it gets to the skin like a razor ...has never cut me comes with 3 little combs and yea it will leave stuble here and there but fuck it it dose the job highly recommended

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had the black one now for over 4 years, never had an issue... works well on the sack and shaft. I have shaved down with it for swimming several years ago and had no problems. Keeping it clean and charged seem to be the key for long life.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
Mine works ok. The head got to where it wouldn't stay attached but I fixed that with small pieces of tape inside the head. I use it to shave my back, arms, ass, and thighs, but use a razor to shave my scrotum and dick. As I said before, it works ok but it could be better. The Man Groomer fell apart and was not a satisfactory shaver.

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
I purchased a Phillips bodygroom a few months back, it is a good investment (approx $50). I have done waxing (chest and abdomen) before and prefer to do it on a regular basis in the warmer months. The bodygroom gets close enough to the skin that hair is hardly noticable.
I wouldn't suggest using it in water, or a wet application. A dry shave is best, and it really doesn't hurt at all.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same here dude, i wanna get the most recent one thats been out.

I gave up waiting....and bought a MANGROOMER and like it so much I will never use anything else...
I wish I had known about it a long time ago...

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have the Bodygroomer and it's OK. I find it's hard to get a close shave with it, either dry or wet in the shower, but I really like the trimmer on it, I can do my back more thoroughly with that, and pre-trim my chest before shaving with a razor, as others have already mentioned doing. I can also safely trim around my balls and shaft without nicking, and I really like that aspect of it.