Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The rules of the contest are the cock must be real, no fakes. If you are not the longest and not the fattest cock on this site you qualify. The winner will be announced in a few weeks and the winner will be anyone and everyone that isn't the biggest on lpsg. Sizes allowed : between 1" and 12" length and between 0.5" and 8" girth with the only stipulation being that you must ensure you're not the biggest length or girth here.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
The rules of the contest are the cock must be real, no fakes. If you are not the longest and not the fattest cock on this site you qualify. The winner will be announced in a few weeks and the winner will be anyone and everyone that isn't the biggest on lpsg. Sizes allowed : between 1" and 12" length and between 0.5" and 8" girth with the only stipulation being that you must ensure you're not the biggest length or girth here.

:rofl:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why a competition? Shouldn't this rather be a club? The Not the Biggest Cock Club. People would be competing to claim that they don't qualify for membership.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol you're right.

" I don't qualify for membership because mine is the biggest"
" No, you're wrong, you do qualify, because I'm the biggest"