Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve heard a lot of artists say there’s nothing sexual about modeling nude. In most cases they’re probably right— just not when the model is hoping to get in the artist’s pants.

In my case, I had the hots for a boy named Levi, an art student who lived on my street. He was one of those guys who was naturally gorgeous but seemed to make a point of not caring. His hair was always a mess, as if he couldn’t be bothered to get it cut or even just combed. His tattoos kept peeking out from under his shirt, and his pants made his bulge and ass look really fucking juicy. I was dying to see what he was really packing under there.

It was pretty obvious he was into dudes, since I occasionally saw him bringing guys home. I loved the thought of what he might be doing behind closed doors. I liked to imagine him being an insatiable bossy bottom, the kind of guy who’d beg for my dick till I pounded his ass into oblivion, and I’d fill him up with cum.

The hard part seemed to be getting on his radar. I’d only ever talked to him once, when were waiting in line at the grocery store; and even then, the cashier was the one who’d told me his name. I did see him walking to and from class, and sometimes he’d stop to draw something. Still, with my luck, it always seemed to happen while I was tied up with work of my own. I definitely couldn’t find him on Grindr or any other apps. One time I saw him coming out of a gay bar, so I tried hanging out there, but we never crossed paths.

That is, till I saw a flyer from his school. At first it looked like nothing special: it just said they were looking for models. But I was intrigued enough to go on their website, and when I did, I saw they needed people to pose nude.

It took a minute for that thought to sink in, but once it did, I couldn’t get it out of my head. The thought of Levi seeing me naked was really fucking sexy. And the thought of him drawing my anatomy— or painting it, or sculpting it, or whatever— was enough to drive me wild. So I threw caution to the wind and signed up.

The school gave me a list of classes to choose from. I didn’t know which ones Levi was in, so I picked a drawing class that seemed to fit when I’d see him walk home. Then I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.

Part of me thought this was crazy. I’d never modeled before in my life, so I had no idea what to expect, and I knew full well that Levi was just a crush. But at this point there was no turning back.

When the day came, I met with a girl named Terri, who handled the logistics. She showed me around the classroom, and she explained their rules, which were actually pretty extensive. She’d told me to bring a bathrobe, since I’d need to wear it whenever I wasn’t posing. No one could touch me in any way, only the instructor could talk to me, and so on.

“Dr. Peiris is always really good about this,” she said. “Models seem to love how she runs her class.”

“That’s cool,” was all I could say. I couldn’t help noticing the drawings that hung on the back wall; I assumed they were all done by students, since they all showed human forms, some more artsy-fartsy than others. I had to wonder if my body would end up on that wall.

“Here’s the dressing room,” Terri said as she took me across the hall. “You can get ready however you like. I’d recommend using the bathroom before showtime. If you think you might get thirsty, there’s water and soda in the fridge… is there anything else you need?”

I just shook my head. “I’m good,” I replied.

“All right,” Terri said, “then I’ll leave you to it. Just make sure you’re ready to go when class starts.”

“Of course.”

“If anything else comes up, just call me,” she said, and then she walked away.

I stood alone for a few minutes, mostly just psyching myself up and staring into the mirror. I couldn’t get over the feeling of anticipation: my heart was pounding, and my nerves were tingling. I just kept hoping it would all work out, that Levi would get to see me, and that he’d like what he saw… and maybe, just maybe, he might let me examine his body too.

Eventually I took a deep breath, and I forced myself to get moving. I took off my shoes and socks, then grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. Finally I unzipped my fly, grabbed my pants and my underwear, and yanked them down.

So there I was, butt naked, about to go in front of God-knows-how-many people. The reality of it was still sinking in. I gathered my nerve for another minute or so, then put on my bathrobe and stepped outside.

By this point the classroom was starting to fill up, but Levi was nowhere to be seen. My first thought was that I’d fucked up: if Levi wasn’t there, then there was no point to any of this. But I kept the best pokerface I could.

“Hi,” the professor said as she got up from her desk. “You must be Josh?”

“Yes.”

“I’m Dr. Peiris.”

“Pleased to meet you,” I said as I shook her hand.

Dr. Peiris gave me a quick rundown of how he’d run the class. As she did, my eyes kept scanning the room. Most of the students were in their twenties, though some were old enough to be their parents; I assumed a few had gone back to school, or maybe they were just taking the class for fun. A lot of the guys were very clearly gay, including a Mexican couple that walked in holding hands, though I kept thinking the gay guy I wanted was conspicuously missing.

Then, just as Dr. Peiris opened her mouth to start the class, Levi came running in. He was out of breath and sweaty, though he seemed to be trying to hide it.

Dr. Peiris spoke for a minute or two, but I don’t remember the details. I mostly just remember how hard my heart was pounding, especially since Levi looked especially sexy right then. His skin was so shiny that the light kept reflecting off his jawline. He had me so distracted that I almost missed when Dr. Peiris told me to go ahead.

I snapped back to reality and stepped on their little stage. I took one last breath before I finally took off my bathrobe. The first thing I felt was a breeze on my inner thighs, and I immediately got a few goosebumps. I could sense the students’ eyes on me, from practically all directions. I had to remind myself that this was what I’d been wanting all long.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tried to give Levi the best view, or at least the view I thought he might like. I knew the hard part would be staying still, so I sat on a bench with my ass angled toward him, my arms crossed, and my head slightly turned. I was hoping to see his reaction— anything from scribbling furiously to just contemplating the sight— but in that position I couldn’t. So my imagination took over.

I wanted to think Levi was eyeing my ass. He might be staring at my crack, or maybe analyzing the shape of my cheeks. He could use a few quick flicks of his pencil to trace my muscles, or highlight the dimples on my tailbone. He might even try to recreate the texture of my skin.

Slowly but surely, my dick started to swell. I don’t think Levi could see it, but some of the other students could. I forced myself to stay still, though I was starting to freak out. I didn’t want anyone to know why I was really there. I tried to think of the biggest buzzkills I could— things like people I didn’t like, or shitty stories in the news— and after a minute, I got softer again.

I sat still for what felt like a long time, till Dr. Peiris had me switch poses. In my new position, I could see Levi next to the Mexican couple. They were all working intently— and Levi seemed to have caught his breath from before— though I couldn’t see the details of what they were drawing. No one said a word, so all I could hear were the scratching sounds of pencils on paper.

This went on for quite a while. Dr. Peiris had me do so many poses that the students must’ve seen every inch of my body, not just front and back, but also crevices like my taint or my pits. Everyone in the classroom was all business, as if these people saw this stuff every day— which, come to think of it, they probably did.

Eventually the class wrapped up, and I put my bathrobe back on. I wanted to talk to Levi, but I knew I wasn’t allowed to, at least not in the middle of class. I tried to make eye contact with him as I got off the stage, but go figure, he was looking in a different direction right then.

I couldn’t wait to get to the dressing room and relax. My hormones were still raging, so I was looking forward to a nice jack-off sesh as soon as I got home.

But then, when I opened the door to the dressing room, I got a hell of an eyeful.

“Oh shit!” came a voice, and I saw a blur of skin as a guy jumped with surprise. He’d been bent over naked, so I’d glimpsed his ass in the air— hole, ballsack, and all.

“Sorry,” I said as I stepped back out of the dressing room. I didn’t know what the fuck had just happened.

“It’s okay,” he said. “You don’t need to go. I-I was just startled.” The guy bent down again and picked up his phone, which he’d apparently dropped. “I’m guessing you’re from Dr. Peiris’s class?”

“Yeah,” I said, “I didn’t know anyone was in there— I mean, I can wait to get dressed—”

“You can come in,” he said. “I’m not shy. Considering half this school has seen me like this.”

I blinked. I couldn’t help checking out this guy’s body: he was kind of hairy, though he seemed to take good care of himself, and his nicely-trimmed pubes framed his thick veiny cock. “I guess,” I said as I tightened my bathrobe. Then I stepped back through the door and shut it behind me. “They didn’t say I’d be sharing a dressing room... I mean, not that that’s a problem—”

“Oh no, somebody fucked up, and I bet I know who it was. The class I just modeled for was totally disorganized, and forget about the instructor sticking to a schedule. It was probably his fuckup.”

“Oh.”

He walked over to a backpack, which apparently held his stuff. As he did, his cock and balls swung around beneath him. “Anyway, if you need some privacy… I mean I don’t want to be an asshole about it.”

“I never said you were an asshole,” I said. “I mean you’re the one who just got walked in on—”

“I guess that’s true,” he said. He pulled some deodorant from his backpack, and he sprayed his pits. “Though I should’ve known Dr. Peiris’s class would be wrapping up now. Sorry if I freaked you out.”

“Oh no, I’m fine—”

“That must’ve been a helluva first impression, seeing my ass up like that.”

“You’re good,” I said. I glanced down at the bathrobe that I was still wearing. “I mean….”

“What?”

“You know what, you’re right,” I said. “There’s nothing to see that the students haven’t already seen.” I untied my robe, pulled it off my shoulders, and let it fall from my body.

Both of us just stood there for a second, buck naked. I felt the same cool breeze on my skin that I’d felt in the classroom. I was a little worried about getting another boner, but then again, this guy could’ve just as easily gotten a boner of his own— which I wouldn’t exactly have minded.

Eventually I bent over and picked up my robe. I basically gave him the same view of my ass that I’d gotten of his.

“I….” His voice trailed off for a second. “I’m Brandon by the way.”

“Josh,” I said. He and I gave each other a fist bump, as if we were just chilling. Never mind neither one of us was wearing a stitch of clothing.

“So,” Brandon said, “I’m guessing you’re new here?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Today was my first day.”

“Oh shit. Seriously?”

“No kidding.”

Brandon reached into his backpack and pulled out some undies. “How’d it go?”

“Fine I guess,” I said. “I mean, all I did was sit there.”

“A lot of people say it feels weird their first time.”

“Well yeah,” I said. “It was definitely… well, I dunno if weird is the right word.”

Brandon fluffed his undies. “Would you wanna do it again?”

I shrugged. “I-I think so.”

“Nice,” he said. Then he put on his undies, and his cock and balls disappeared from view.

“Well,” I said, “it sounds like I should be picking your brain about this stuff.”

“You can pick my brain all you want to,” he said. “I was gonna grab a drink at Thaxter’s— I mean first I need to go touch base with Terri, but after that, if you want to meet up—”

“Sure,” I said without thinking. Thaxter’s was the gay bar down the street, the same one where I’d seen Levi hang out.

“Nice,” Brandon said as he pulled up a pair of shorts. “I’ll probably be about half an hour, if that’s cool?”

“Take your time,” I said.

“Okay,” Brandon said as he threw on a t-shirt and stepped into some flip-flops. He glanced in the mirror, apparently checking his hair, and then he zipped up his backpack. “See you then dude.” With that, he slung his backpack over his shoulder, and he walked out the door.

I just stood there at first. I wasn’t sure if Brandon had been flirting with me, or if he really just wanted to chill. But I couldn’t deny that a hot guy had just seen me in all my nude glory, and he hadn’t seemed the slightest bit put off.

Anyway, I got dressed and headed out. My place was on the way to Thaxter’s, so I stopped there to drop off my stuff. I was tempted to stay longer and give my dick the beating that it was craving. But I forced myself not to, and I made my way to Thaxter’s.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was still hoping Levi would be at the bar, though it occurred to me that other students could hang out there too. I could only imagine what could happen if somebody recognized me.

I sat down, ordered a michelada, and nursed it for a while. I’d been to Thaxter’s enough times that I knew the bartender, a guy named Kyle, and I recognized a few of the regulars; but beyond that, no one else looked familiar.

I mostly just scrolled through my Twitter while I waited. At one point my mom texted me, but I didn’t really want to talk to her then, so I blew her off.

Eventually Brandon walked through the door. “Hey,” I said.

“Hey man,” he said. “I hope I didn’t keep you waiting.”

“Oh no worries,” I said as I put away my phone.

Brandon sat beside me, and he put his backpack on the floor. “Terri just gave me the longest fucking sales pitch.”

“What about?”

“She’s trying to talk me into modeling over Zoom. Apparently they’re trying to expand their online education, but they’re having trouble finding models… as if that’s a surprise.”

I sipped my drink. “How do you mean?”

“I mean, I get how virtual classes are getting more and more common, but still. If they’re just gonna have artists stare at us through a computer screen, what’s the point of us posing in real time at all? Why not just show the artists a picture and have them work off that?”

“Hm,” I said, “I never thought about it that way….”

“I dunno, maybe I’m old-fashioned, but I feel like they’re trying to put us out of a job. Or at least pay us less.”

Kyle threw a coaster across the bar. “You want your usual?” he asked Brandon. “West Coast IPA?”

“Let’s make it a double IPA,” Brandon said. “After that meeting, I need it.” Then he turned back to me. “Sorry, I’m guessing you didn’t come to hear me bitch.”

“It’s cool,” I said. “That’s the kind of stuff I need to learn.”

“Well… you know I’m not exactly an expert….”

“You’re way more experienced than I am,” I said. “How long have you been doing this, anyway?”

Brandon shrugged. “Modeling in general, about five years. At M.V.A.I. specifically, about two.” He nodded as Kyle handed him his beer. “Cheers.”

“Cheers,” I said; then we clinked our glasses, and we each took a drink. “So how’d you get started?”

“If you can believe this, the guy who got me into this business was the same guy who fucked up the scheduling today. The guy whose class I was posing for.”

“Oh that’s funny.”

“I mean, it wasn’t quite a coincidence. He and I go back a while. We did a charity fundraiser together. He had the idea of doing an all-nude photo shoot, and sure enough, it ended up being the biggest fundraiser we’d done.”

“Nice.”

“So yeah, that was my first time modeling. If you could even call it that, considering how much of an amateur I was. I got so horny in the middle of the shoot, I had to go to the bathroom and jack off.”

“Ha!” I said, and I sipped my michelada. “That almost happened to me today.”

“Oh shit. What happened?”

“I mean, I guess it turned out okay. I could feel myself getting hard, but I managed to get it back down before anybody said anything.”

“Thank God,” Brandon said. “You know some places will fire you for that.”

“Seriously?”

“Let me put it this way. I wish I had a nickel for every time somebody lectured me about how modeling is just supposed be about the art… never mind they’re the ones wanting us to take our clothes off. It’s silly as hell, but whatever. If they’re paying me to stay soft, then fine, I’ll stay soft.”

“So how exactly do you do that?”

“I mean, part of it is what you just did, making sure you’re in the right head space. That’s way more effective than anything else. But I also do the same thing as every other male model, which is jacking off beforehand.”

“Ha!” I said. “When it’s not supposed to be sexual?”

“I told you that part was silly.”

I couldn’t resist the mental picture. Having already seen him naked, it was easy to imagine him pounding his pud. “So,” I said, “is that just part of your routine? Including earlier today?”

Brandon chuckled. “You don’t want me to get fired, do you?”

“So did you do it in the dressing room or what?”

“Oh no,” he said. “I just rub one out at home, right before I come over.”

By this point my dick was straining against my pants. This conversation was getting me horny as hell. I was about to say something else when the front door opened, and Levi walked in.

I felt a little flutter in my chest, but then I saw Levi wasn’t alone. He was holding hands with a clean-cut boy with sandy brown hair. I tried to act casual, but Brandon must’ve noticed, since he turned to look at them too. “You like the eye candy?” he asked.

“I-I mean… well, the shaggy-haired guy was in my class today….”

“Oh.” Brandon grinned and licked his lips. “If he’s with Doug, he’s one lucky guy.”

“Doug? Is that the other one’s name?”

“Yeah,” Brandon said. “He hangs out here a lot. He’s an artist too; he graduated last year. I tried to talk him into modeling himself— he’d be so fucking hot— but no luck.”

I watched Levi and Doug take a seat. They didn’t seem to notice us, since they were too busy flirting, not to mention they were clear across the room. I had to admit Brandon had a point: this Doug guy was definitely handsome, though I did feel more than a little jealous of him.

“It was so hard to pose for his classes,” Brandon said, “knowing he was gonna be there….”

“I bet,” I said. I forced myself not to say anything more, since I didn’t want to admit I could relate. “Did you ever hook up?”

“I wish. I was always on my best behavior, at least at school.” Brandon lowered his voice and leaned in to me. “Though I did get plenty of jack-off material, thinking of what he could do to me….”

“Oh fuck yeah,” I said. “Like what?”

“Hell, Doug could have his way with me any way he wanted. But I’d fucking love to have his dick pounding my ass.” He shot Levi a look. “Lucky fucking bastard.”

I finished my michelada and set down my glass. “Maybe this Doug just doesn’t know what he’s missing.”

“I mean,” Brandon said, “he’s gotten to see the same parts of my body that you have….”

“Did he see them close up, like I did?”

“Hey,” he said, “I was just picking my phone off the ground. I didn’t know you’d be opening that door….”

“I mean—”

“… though I’m hoping that means you liked what you saw?” Then he put his hand on my leg.

“Well… that’s one way to put it….”

“Cause I’ll tell you the truth. I liked what I saw on you too.”

I put my hand on top of Brandon’s. “The feeling’s mutual,” I said. I paused for a second, but the next thing I knew, Brandon’s lips met mine.

Brandon let off a soft moan as we started making out. His stubble brushed my face, and our mouths massaged each other, as I tasted the beer on his tongue. Then he slid his hand toward my crotch.

“Careful,” I said between kisses. “We’re still in public….”

“Maybe we need to fix that,” he said. “Especially if you want another close-up view of my ass… or if you want to see more of what I like to do naked….”

I wasn’t about to argue with that. We broke off our kiss, at least for the moment, and we closed out our tabs.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The next thing I knew, we were staggering into my bedroom. It was clear we’d both had enough of the anticipation, and we were both craving some action. We’d barely made it through the door before I pulled off Brandon’s shirt, and he pulled off mine. We went back to making out for a few more seconds, then stripped off the rest of our clothes.

I was surprised at the sight of Brandon’s dick. It had swollen to twice its original size, and it stuck straight out, clearly yearning for action.

“I thought that was unprofessional,” I said.

Brandon put his hand on my boner. “You should talk,” he said as he kissed me again. “Not to mention I’ve been holding back all day… and now I’m off the clock.” He gave my shaft a few rubs, then got on his knees and took it in his mouth.

“Aw shit,” I gasped as I threw my head back. I felt Brandon’s tongue and lips working my cock, and I started to thrust back and forth.

Brandon looked me in the eye as his head bobbed up and down. Then he slurped on my cock and let it pop out of his mouth. “Thank God you walked in on me,” he said. “I’ve been needing this for so long….”

“How so?”

“Even with all those guys at school… I mean, a lot of them aren’t my type, and even when they are, I can only look but not touch.”

“Well you’re in luck,” I said. “Tonight you can touch whatever you want. And however you want to do it.” Then I moved in for another kiss.

Brandon’s dick jousted against mine as we went back to making out. I reached down and tickled his balls, then ran my fingers up and down his shaft.

After some more kissing, we plopped down on my bed. I couldn’t help thinking how many artists had explored Brandon’s body with their eyes— from his head to his chest to his abs and beyond— and now I was exploring it in a way they never could. Mostly with my lips and my tongue.

“Aw fuck dude,” he said as I ran my mouth along his Adonis belt, first on one side, then the other.

I stuck my face in his balls, took a deep breath, and savored the scent of his pubes. I was about to put his dick in my mouth, but he pushed my head away.

“I can’t wait any longer,” he said as he rolled over and got on all fours. He put his ass in my face, basically the same view he’d given me before, except now he kept it there. “Fuck me Josh….”

“Hell yeah,” I said, and I opened the drawer on my nightstand. “I’m on PrEP by the way—”

“Oh thank God,” he said as I squirted some lube on his hole. Then I dabbed at the lube with my fingers, and I smeared it in a little circle. “I want to feel it bare inside me….”

“Shh,” I whispered. “Just relax.” Then I pressed my dick against his crack, and I teased his hole some more.

“Please dude… don’t make me beg….”

Wham! I rammed my cock inside him, and I felt his body flinch with surprise. I paused for a second, and I savored the sensation. Brandon’s ass felt as good on the inside as it looked on the outside. I could feel his sphincter tightening up, then relaxing, then tightening some more. This was what I’d been craving for days, or really weeks, or maybe even longer: the feeling of a hot horny guy wrapped around my rod.

“Oh shit Josh,” he said as he gripped the sheets beneath him. “That feels so fucking good….”

I pulled out partway, then thrust back into him, then repeated the cycle. “You like that dick?”

“Oh God yeah… give it to me….”

I picked up the pace and started pounding into him harder and faster. Brandon returned the favor, working his ass in perfect sync with my cock. And the more he did, the more he made my nerves tingle.

“Oh Josh… oh fuuuuuuuck—”

My ballsack kept slapping against his, and I could tell he loved it as much as I did. Part of me wanted to get off right then, but I didn’t want this to end, and I don’t think he did either. So I tried to take his advice, and I forced myself to get in the right headspace— the same way I’d managed to get soft onstage— and I managed to keep my body from going over the edge.

Brandon just moaned as I pounded him harder and harder. He and I started varying our rhythm, first speeding up, then slowing down, then speeding up again. Yet we kept our bodies in perfect sync the whole time.

I swiveled my hips, trying to work his hole some more. From my position, I could just see his back, his neck, and the back of his head; but it was so fucking hot to see it shudder with each thrust.

“Cum in me,” he gasped. “Fucking breed my hole….”

By now my balls were starting to boil, but I still didn’t want to empty them quite yet. I just leaned down to his ear, and I whispered: “I want to see your face when you cum.”

“Oh fuck yeah….”

I yanked my cock from his hole, and I flipped him over so he was lying on his back. Then I looked right in Brandon’s eyes, and I guided my dick back inside him.

Brandon’s mouth dropped open, and he gripped his own cock, but he didn’t say a word. He just returned my gaze as he let me impale him. Then, as I sped up my thrusts, he started bashing his bishop.

I leaned down, and we made out some more, while we both kept grunting and gasping. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, and I could tell Brandon was too. His lips and tongue kept jousting with mine, while his ass kept squeezing my rod.

“Oh shit,” he suddenly gasped, and his chest went into convulsions. I felt his sphincter shudder, and then a split second later, his dick started to erupt.

“Fuck!” I yelled as I went past the point of no return.

“Don’t stop!” he pleaded as he kept shooting more cum. One of his ropes hit his pecs, another hit my abs, and still another splattered every which way.

I pumped my dick into him deeper than ever, and I felt a few more waves of ecstasy as my rod seeded his ass. I kept going for a few more thrusts, till I felt my orgasm start to die down.

Brandon and I pressed our bodies altogether. His cum smeared between us as we shared one last kiss.

Eventually our lips came apart. I collapsed on top of him and tried to catch my breath.

“Whew,” Brandon said, and he let out another sigh. “I’d been craving that so bad….”

“Well,” I said, “I hope I gave you what you needed… not to mention I needed it too.”

Brandon smiled and ran his hand through my hair. “And just think,” he said, “when I got up this morning… I thought I’d just be working an ordinary gig.”

I shifted my dick, which was still firmly up his ass. “I’m glad you worked more than that,” I said.

To be continued….

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awesome story, well told, truly felt the thrill of a hot new playmate. I do believe Brandon would be my new crush. ♥ Good looking sexy model, luv's to play like Josh, oh yeah!

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I looked outside the next morning, the first thing I saw was the sun dabbling across Levi’s apartment. Levi lived about three doors down from me, so from my window, I could see his whole building bathed in the soft warm light. But there was no sign of Levi himself, at least not at that moment.

“Hey Josh?” came Brandon’s voice.

I turned away from the window. Brandon was in the middle of a shower, and he’d left my bathroom door open, so I could see his still-naked body inside.

“Do you have any more shampoo?” he asked. “This bottle is out.”

“Sorry,” I said. I stepped over to a cabinet and grabbed a fresh bottle. Then I handed it to Brandon, took the empty one, and threw it in the trash.

“Thanks man,” Brandon said. He poured some shampoo on his hands, and he lathered up his hair.

“So,” I said as I took in the sight, “do you want me to make you a coffee or something?”

“No thanks, I’m good,” he said. He slung his head back and let the water pour over him. “I’m not much of a coffee drinker. And I’ve gotta get to work… my real job I mean.”

“That’s cool,” I said. “I’ve got work today too.”

Brandon turned so his cock and balls were facing me. Then he took some body wash and started scrubbing his pits. “So what do you do for a living?” he asked. “I mean when you’re not getting naked for money.”

“Ha!” I said. “Well, it’s nowhere near as sexy as that. I do corporate procurement.”

“Hey, not every job’s gotta be sexy,” he said. “I mean hell, look at me.”

I wasn’t sure what to say to that. Especially since I couldn’t take my eyes off Brandon’s dripping nude body. “H-how do you mean?”

“I’m a building manager,” he said, “at the Alonzo Apartments. So for me, a bad day at work can mean cleaning up a helluva lot of shit. Literally.”

“That sucks.”

“Well, it’s a paycheck,” he said as he rinsed the suds off his skin. He turned around one last time, then turned off the water. “I guess the main thing is, it’s flexible enough that I can do what I really want.”

“You mean modeling?”

“For example,” he said as he grabbed a towel and started drying himself off. “Speaking of which, when’s your next gig?”

“I don’t know yet. I still need to sign up for it.”

Brandon ran the towel along his crotch, which made his package jiggle ever so slightly. “Mine is Thursday afternoon,” he said. “I’m gonna be tied up the next few nights, but if you’re free Thursday—”

“I hope so,” I said. “It’s going to depend on my meetings.”

“Meetings where?”

“Oh, they’re all virtual,” I said. “I work from home. It’s just hard to know what my schedule will be.”

“No pressure,” he said. “By the way, where do you want me to put this towel?”

“Oh, uh… you can just hang it there,” I said, and I pointed to my right.

“Cool,” he said as he did as he was told. Then he headed for the bedroom, still fully nude. “Here,” he said as he picked his shorts off the floor, pulled out his phone, and unlocked it. “Put in your number.”

“Absolutely,” I said.

Brandon picked up his boxer briefs, untangled them, and put them on. “You know,” he said, “if you want, I can introduce you to my friend. The photography instructor. He’s got a ton of connections, and he’s a great guy to have around….”

“Yeah,” was all I could think to say.

“I’m not gonna lie though, he drives me crazy sometimes.”

I shrugged. “He sounds like a real artist.”

“That’s one way to put it,” Brandon said. He pulled up his shorts, reached inside them, and adjusted his junk.

I finished putting my number in Brandon’s phone, and I handed it back. “Anyway, yeah,” I said, “just let me know when you’re free.”

“Oh believe me, I will.” Brandon walked over to his shirt, which was clear across the room. “I just wish I didn’t have to go now.”

“Well… i-it’s all good—”

“I had a good time last night,” he said. “I hope you did too.”

I licked my lips. I couldn’t help thinking how Brandon’s ass had worked my cock. Not to mention how he’d kept begging for more. “It was awesome,” I said.

“Glad to hear it,” he said. By now Brandon was fully dressed, and he leaned in for a kiss.

“Mm,” I said. My tongue curled around his, and I tasted his spit, and all I could think was how I wanted more. I put my hands on his ass, and I was tempted to pull him back in my bed, but then Brandon pulled away.

“You know,” he said, “if you talk to Terri or whoever… maybe don’t tell her about this. I wouldn’t want her to get all worked up about it.”

I felt a pang of disappointment, but I knew Brandon was right. “Yeah,” I said. “No one needs to know.”

“Awesome,” he said, and he gave me one last peck on the lips. “Take care man.” And with that, he slung his backpack over his shoulder, and he walked out the door.

I just stood there for a minute and stared at my bed. The sheets were all twisted around, and I noticed they had some dried cum stains. I pulled the sheets off the bed, and I threw them in the laundry, along with the towel Brandon had just used. Then I started the wash.

I was about to log into work when I saw movement outside my window. I looked more closely and saw Doug leaving Levi’s apartment, wearing the same outfit as the night before.

My first reaction was jealously, knowing Doug had just slept with Levi; but then I thought how hot it must’ve been. Had Doug gotten to suck Levi’s dick, or maybe taken him up the ass? Or had Doug been the one to fuck Levi? Or, better yet, maybe they’d flipped? Hell, for all I knew, Doug could still smell of Levi’s cum… or maybe he had a load leaking out of his hole….

I shook my head and tried to put those thoughts aside. I knew I needed to focus on work, which would already be hard enough. Plus I wanted to keep things in perspective: Levi was still just a crush, so I didn’t want to be weird about him, especially since I’d just slept with Brandon.

My work day was pretty normal, at least on the surface: a bunch of emails, spreadsheets, and Zoom meetings. I did feel like I was harboring a dirty secret. I knew my gig must’ve generated dozens of naked pictures, from drawings to whatever else, and I had no idea where those images could end up. Yet my coworkers had no clue about any of that.

I checked my schedule for that Thursday, and I rescheduled all my meetings that day. Then I went on the school’s website to sign up for more gigs. I texted Brandon to ask when he was working, but before he could respond, my mom called.

“Aw shit,” I said without thinking. I wanted to let Mom go to voicemail, but I knew I’d already blown her off the night before. So I picked up the phone. “Hey.”

“Hi sweetie,” Mom said. “I hadn’t heard from you in a while.”

I just shrugged. I wasn’t about to tell her what I’d been up to. “Well,” I said, “I’ve been busy….”

“I have good news about Grandma,” she said.

“Uh-huh,” I said. I didn’t feel like I needed to know the details, but I knew they were important to Mom. Not go mention the more time she spent talking about that stuff, the less time she’d have to ask me prying questions.

“Doctor Lal says she’s doing better than he expected,” Mom was saying. “And she got approved for her new wheelchair, which should make it easier to get around. So I was thinking, you know how much she loves FinestFest, so we might be able to take her this year….”

“That’s good,” I said. I felt my phone buzz, and I saw Brandon had responded to my text. I put the phone on speaker so I could multitask.

Mom gave me the rundown on still more family drama, from my cousin’s relationship problems, to the neighbors’ dog barking all night. I mostly just feigned interest, since my real focus was on my modeling schedule.

I managed to get through the whole call without Mom asking me personal questions— not that I would’ve answered them anyway. By the time we hung up, I’d signed up for a whole bunch more gigs, including one that Thursday. Most of these gigs were in drawing classes, though a few were in painting or sculpting classes. I sent all the details to Brandon.

I felt like Thursday couldn’t get there soon enough. I forced myself to stick to my usual routine, both with my work and my family, so no one would know what was up. Or at least I hoped they wouldn’t.

Then, when the day came, Brandon texted me again.

Remember, before my gig I’ll need to jack off, he wrote. Do you wanna join me?

I fumbled with my phone, and I almost dropped it. Then I managed to type out the words: Hell yeah!

Awesome
, he wrote back. Come over about three. Then he gave me his address, which was walking distance from mine.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Brandon wanted to be super discreet, so he asked me to meet him at a side door. At first I was worried he might work from home too— since he’d mentioned being a building manager— but it turned out his apartment was separate from his office. Even so, he wanted to avoid any tenants seeing us.

“You know,” I said, “you could’ve just come back to my place.”

“I know,” he said as he locked the door behind us. “But I figured you might want to see this.” He reached into a bookshelf, and he pulled out a photo book.

“What is it?”

“It’s what got me into modeling.”

The book was titled The Lavandula League, with photographs by Jean-Jacques Tremblay. The cover was pretty tame: Brandon was one of a few shirtless men visible from the chest up. But when I opened the book, I saw their full nudes in all their sexy glory. “Woah,” I said. “You all look like athletes.”

“We’re a basketball league,” he said. “The whole idea is to raise money for charity. And we still do it to this day.”

I paged through the book. These boys were definitely tall and well-toned, so they made for great-looking models. They made me feel a little self-conscious, since I wasn’t sure if I could live up to their standards. It felt like all of these shots were works of art— which I guess they were— showing off their bodies in all kinds of positions.

“I’ve got more where this came from,” Brandon said as he pointed to his bookshelf. “This was just the first project I worked on. With many more to follow.”

“Wow,” I said. “I had no idea you were so prolific.”

“I dunno,” he said, “I’ve just been doing it for a while. But check out the picture on page ten, the one with the rocks.”

I turned the page and saw a picture of five guys standing on boulders. I recognized Brandon as the one in the middle, though he had his ass to the camera with his head turned to the side. The other four were facing the camera with their cocks and balls in full view.

“That was my first time ever modeling,” Brandon said. “He made me turn around because of my hard-on.”

“Well,” I said, “I mean, I can see why they’d get you hard—”

“Well yeah. That’s why I had to start taking precautions.”

I laughed. “Taking precautions?”

“What else would you wanna call it?”

“Maybe… emptying your balls?”

Brandon licked his lips. “Want me to show you how it’s done?”

“I thought that was the idea,” I said as I set down the book.

Brandon leaned in to me. “You could say that,” he whispered. Then his lips met mine, and he gave me a soft kiss. “Just remember, this is just me getting ready for work. So the point is just to get off… and any more than that will need to wait till later.” Then he kissed me again.

“It’s all good,” I said as I made out with him.

“Cool,” Brandon said. Then he leaned back and pulled off his shirt. He tossed it aside, and without further ado, he yanked down his shorts and his undies. “Go ahead. Make yourself at home.”

I knew that was my cue to get naked too. I stripped down, and Brandon motioned for me to take a seat. So I sat in an easy chair while Brandon sat on his couch.

Brandon’s dick was already hard. “So from those pictures,” he said, “you can see why I need to do this….”

“Do you always get this horny for them?”

Brandon started touching himself. “It depends on who you mean by ‘them’….”

“I mean the artists. Like Doug?”

“Oh hell yeah,” he said as he gave his cock a gentle stroke. “Thank God he’s graduated… I don’t know if I could handle myself with him now….”

I followed Brandon’s lead and put my hand on my shaft. “How so?”

Brandon closed his eyes. “I saw him at a pool not long ago,” he said. “He was wearing a thong… and when he’d get out of the water, it would cling to his skin, so I could totally see his big juicy cock….”

“Yeah?”

“And his ass….” He started jerking harder and harder, which made his balls bounce up and down with each stroke. “Fuck, I wanna get him naked so bad… put my face in those cheeks….”

I licked my lips. “Just your face?”

“I’d tease his hole with my cock… get him nice and hot… and then I’d slide right in, and I’d fuck his brains out….” Then Brandon’s voice trailed off, and he just moaned as he pounded his pud.

I kept playing with myself, but mostly I just watched Brandon. “Yeah dude,” I said. “Give it to him good.”

“Oh fuck yeah,” Brandon whispered. He kept going faster and faster, gripping his cock like his life depended on it. “That ass can take it like a champ… that tight fucking hole….”

I couldn’t take my eyes off Brandon’s package. I could tell his balls were starting to boil, and I had to resist the urge to help him out.

Brandon let off another primeval moan. He kept gyrating the lower half of his body, while he closed his eyes and threw his head back. “Oh shit,” he whispered as he kept bashing his bishop, “oh my God… aw fuck yeah….”

I still kept staring at Brandon’s cockhead. I knew it was just a matter of time before he’d go over the edge, and I didn’t want to miss it.

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum,” he gasped. “OH GOD!” Then his mouth dropped open, his body shook, and his dick started spurting.

“Hell yeah!” I said.

Brandon moaned with pleasure as he shot more and more cum. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he kept jerking for a few seconds longer. Eventually his spurts died down, he released his dick, and he sank into the cushions. “Whew,” he said. Then he brought his cummy hand to his mouth, and licked his fingers clean.

“Niiiice,” I said. “So this Doug makes you cum that hard?”

Brandon laughed. “Well… this isn’t the first time he’s gotten me off. At least in my imagination.”

“I figured it probably wasn’t.”

“Anyway,” he said, “now I want to see what you’ve got.”

I blinked. “What I’ve got?”

“You know what I mean,” Brandon said. “Show me how you like to do it.”

I glanced at Brandon’s cum, which was streaked across his body and was starting to drip down his sides. Then I looked at my own cockhead, which was already oozing pre-cum, and I gave myself some more strokes.

“Yeah,” Brandon said. “That’s what I’m talking about….”

I figured if Brandon had jacked off to Doug, then I could just as well jack off to Levi. “Oh fuck yeah,” I said without thinking, as I surrendered myself to my fantasy. One of the many fantasies I’d had about that boy.

“Keep going….”

The thought of Levi’s body still drove me fucking wild. All I could think was how his cock and balls must look when they were liberated from his clothes. Not to mention how his skin must smell, how his spit must taste, and how his moans must sound.

“That’s so fucking sexy,” I heard Brandon say.

I let my instincts take over as I kept working my cock. I spread my legs as if I was giving Levi better access. I pictured Levi aiming his dick at my taint, then slowly easing himself inside me. “Oh fuck,” I gasped.

“Keep going….”

By now I was pounding my pud with my right hand, and I was working my hole with my left. But I knew my fingers couldn’t compare to the feeling of Levi’s hard cock, throbbing and warm, as he thrust in and out of me. I wanted to make him cum so bad, the sexiest orgasm he’d ever had, the kind that makes him scream and lose control of his body, while he busts his nut deep inside me….

“Oh shit!”

My balls shuddered with pleasure, and before I could react, my cockhead erupted. A wad of cum hit me in the cheek, and another one handed on my chest. Then a bunch more spurts went every which way.

“Holy fuck,” Brandon said.

My nerves tingled all over my body. “Oh yeah,” I gasped as a few more globs of cum poured over my fingers. Then the sensations started to die down, and I let out a sigh. I gradually slowed down my strokes and finally stopped.

“Damn dude,” Brandon said. “You’re a helluva shooter.”

I followed Brandon’s gaze, and I saw a streak of cum on the wall behind me. “Oh shit,” I said. “Sorry about that….”

“It’s all good,” he said as he grabbed a towel. “I’ve done that plenty of times. It’ll come right out. Besides, better to do that here than at school.”

“Ha!” I said. “I guess that’s true.”

I was surprised at how chill Brandon was on the one hand— acting like this was all in a day’s work— while also being super careful about tipping anyone off. The contrast got to be especially clear after we’d showered and dressed: Brandon made me go out the way I came, while he went through the lobby. I’ve gotta admit, sneaking around like that did make me feel naughty, though I also agreed with the need to be careful.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once I got to school, Brandon texted to tell me where to meet him. His friend Jean-Jacques’s office was on the top floor, and it was about the most cluttered workspace I’d ever seen. Piles of pictures were crammed into every available space, along with cameras, tripods, lighting equipment, and who-knows-what else.

“Oh hey Josh,” Brandon said, as if we hadn’t just nutted together. “Jean-Jacques, I wanted you to meet Josh. He’s one of the new models.”

“Hello,” Jean-Jacques said as he shook my hand.

“He just had his first gig in Dr. Peiris’s class.”

“Dr. Peiris?” Jean-Jacques asked. “I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“I probably shouldn’t say,” he replied, “except she’s such a cul serré… a tight ass?”

“Oh jeesh,” Brandon said. “Be careful talking like that—”

“Well, I’m speaking the truth.” Jean-Jacques waved at Brandon, then looked back at me. “Anyway… you should experience modeling for me. I don’t put up with bullshit.”

“Oh?” I asked.

“And posing for the camera is so much easier than posing for a drawing. Why would you want to sit still that long?”

“I dunno,” I said, “I mean, I’m still pretty new—”

“If you want to learn the ropes, you can sit in on my class,” Jean-Jacques said. “Brandon can show you how it’s done.”

Brandon snorted. “Oh brother,” he said, but he let his voice trail off, and he didn’t say anything more.

I’ve gotta admit, I was more than a little curious about how Brandon did his job. I did have some time to spare, since my own gig wouldn’t start for another hour. So I took Jean-Jacques up on his offer— or at least part of it— and I stuck around for his class.

The lesson that day was about lighting. Brandon was posing with a guy named Deshawn. I couldn’t help thinking it was my first time watching Brandon on the job— or for that matter, my first time watching professional models at all.

The students were shooting on old-school film, and they had to come up with lighting for both guys’ skin tones at once. It meant setting up lights, cameras, and other equipment around Brandon and Deshawn’s bare bodies. The students made me feel like an amateur, since they kept throwing out jargon like lumens and f-stops and whatnot.

Brandon and Deshawn came across as naturals. They both seemed to know how to pose with both their bodies and their expressions. They had sort of a sultry chemistry, though they acted as if being their being naked was no big deal, with their dicks flopping around and their asses on full display.

I had to wonder if Deshawn used the same techniques to keep from getting horny. I did get the impression that he and Brandon had set professional boundaries: I was pretty sure they hadn’t jacked off and fucked the way Brandon and I had. Or were they just that good at hiding it?

I watched those boys show off their skin as long as I could, but eventually I had to get ready for my own gig. I was modeling for a Dr. Harris’s class, which was clear on the other side of the building, and it took me a minute to find it. I made sure to knock on the dressing room door, and when no one answered, I stepped inside.

This time, I felt like I was all business. After all, if Brandon and Deshawn could act like old pros, I could too, even if I didn’t have the experience that they did. I just stripped down, threw my clothes aside, and put on my bathrobe. Then I stepped out into the classroom, waited for the class to start, and finally showed off my body for all to see.

I was in front of a sculpting class, so the students were working with mounds of clay. I heard a guy smack a piece of clay on his tabletop, and he started rolling the clay into a cylinder.

I couldn’t help wondering if this guy was sculpting my dick. I wanted to think so, though he could just as well be sculpting any number of things. But I tried not to think about that, since I was trying my damndest to stay soft.

At some point I recognized the Mexican couple in the class. They were the same guys I’d seen before, the ones who’d been sitting with Levi. I had to wonder if they were all friends, and if so, what they might talk about. I would think that gay art students would gossip about their models… but that made me a little nervous, since it made me wonder what they might say about me.

Regardless, I kept it professional, so I just stood there without moving a muscle. I gave those boys plenty of time to sculpt whatever parts of my body they wanted, in any number of poses. By the end, I was definitely ready to sit down.

When I got back to the dressing room, I found a text waiting from Brandon.

I’m so fucking horny, he wrote. Dr. Harris wouldn’t let me sit in on your class. Though that might be a good thing.

I couldn’t help but chuckle. I just responded— Lol!— then put my phone down and started getting dressed.

I’d just pulled up my pants when my phone buzzed again. I was gonna suggest going to Thaxters again, Brandon wrote. But maybe you just wanna come back to my place?

Oh hell yeah!
I texted back.

Just make sure you use the side door again.

Ok
, I wrote as I threw on my shirt. On my way. And with that, I grabbed my stuff and hurried away.

When I got to Brandon’s place, he buzzed me into the building, and I knocked on his door. “It’s unlocked,” he said from inside. “Come in.”

I opened the door, but at first I didn’t see him. I stepped inside and looked around. “Where are you?” I asked.

“In the bedroom,” Brandon said.

I walked across the living room, and then I saw him. Brandon was already naked, lying in bed, with a bottle of lube at his side.

“Hey stud,” he said. “How about you make yourself comfortable?”

“Ha!” I said. “I see you’re cutting to the chase….”

“Not exactly. I said hours ago that anything more would need to wait till later. And now here we are.” With that, Brandon stood up and gave me a soft kiss.

“Mm,” I said as I responded in kind, and I ran my tongue along Brandon’s lips. I also ran my hands down his back till I got to his ass. I traced his crack with my fingers, then massaged both of his globes.

“I’m glad I got you to come back for more.”

“Of course,” I said as we kept making out. “Why wouldn’t I?”

“Well,” he said, “you did get to see some other meat on display.”

“Uh huh,” I chuckled. “Is that what got you so horny?”

“Ha!” Brandon said, and he broke off the kiss. “Let me put it this way. Deshawn’s body is great to look at, but yours is the one I want to play with.” He slid his hands under my shirt. “Speaking of which… let’s get you out of these clothes.”

I let Brandon pull my shirt off. By this point getting naked felt more natural than ever: I yanked off my shoes, socks, pants, and underwear, basically in one quick move.

“Atta boy,” he said. “I’ve been wanting to see this body so bad….”

“Did they seriously not let you in my class?”

“They’re not supposed to,” Brandon said. “Not when there’s a nude model. Jean-Jacques was actually breaking the rules for you… not that I minded of course.”

I kissed Brandon again. “You could’ve told Dr. Harris you’d already seen the goods….”

“Ha!” Brandon said as we made out. “I might as well tell him that dick has already been inside me… I’d get fired so fast….”

I broke off our kisses, though I kept my face next to Brandon’s. “Here’s what you missed,” I said. Then I stepped back and struck one of my poses.

“Mm,” Brandon said. “I’d sculpt that… though I don’t think anything would live up to the real thing.”

I laughed. “You’re just trying to get some.”

“Guilty as charged,” he replied. Then he put his arms around my waist, pulled me closer, and kissed me again.

Our dicks jousted together, and I reached down to caress his shaft. I ran my fingers from his cockhead to his balls, while I kept my lips intertwined with his.

Brandon gasped with pleasure, and I felt his body shiver a little. I kept my hand on his package, barely dabbing at his skin, just enough to make him want more.

Then I kissed Brandon on the chin, and I started making my way down his neck. I flicked my tongue against his Adam’s apple and traced the groove between his pecs. I eased him back down on the bed, nibbled on his treasure trail a little, and finally wrapped my lips around his dick.

“Oh shit,” Brandon said.

I savored his meat as it slid in and out of my mouth. I tasted a hint of pre-cum, though it only lasted for a second till the taste of his flesh took over. I buried my nose in his pubes, and I felt his cockhead hit the back of my throat.

“Woah,” he said, “fuck….”

I didn’t miss a beat as I gave his dick the show it deserved. I sucked it as hard as I could, massaging it with my lips and my tongue, and I rotated my head as I bobbed up and down.

Brandon was trying to stay quiet, though he couldn’t resist letting out a few moans. I couldn’t see the look on his face, but I could sure as hell feel him squirming beneath me.

I let Brandon’s cock pop out of his mouth, and I stuck my face in his balls. I breathed in deep, and I savored the scent of his man musk. Then I moved my head back and forth, so his ballsack ran across my cheek, my nose, my eyes, and my mouth.

“Yeah,” he gasped. “You like those balls….”

“Hell yeah I do,” I said, “and I can’t wait for you to empty them again….”

“Fuck,” he said again, and then his voice trailed off. He ran his hand down his chest, then caressed the back of my head.

I licked Brandon’s left nut, gently at first, and then I swirled my tongue around it. After that, I locked my lips around it and gave it a nice suck. I looked up at Brandon’s face, making sure he was enjoying it, and I made him spread his legs even further. Then I spit out that ball and moved on to the other.

“Oh Josh,” he said, “I wanna fuck you so bad….”

“Yeah?” I said, though my voice was muffled from what I had in my mouth.

“Yeah dude….”

I sucked Brandon’s right nut some more, and I gave it a kiss. Then I kissed his left nut, just for good measure, as I ran my hands up his abs.

“That feels so fucking good….”

I took my lips off his package, and I looked him right in the eye. “You wanna have your way with me?”

“Fuck yes,” he said as he got up and grabbed my body. He turned and threw me so I was face down on his bed.

Before I could react, I felt Brandon’s hands spreading my butt cheeks apart. A split second later, I felt his face pressing into my cheeks, and his tongue started flicking my hole.

“Mm,” Brandon said as he rimmed me. I couldn’t see his face, but I could definitely feel his tongue massaging my flesh.

A tingle rippled through my body. “Oh yeah,” I gasped. “Keep doing that….”

Brandon did as he was told, and his lips kept working my ass. He forced his tongue in my hole, and then he ran it in a circle. He seemed to know just how to pleasure me and make my body want more.

“Fuck me,” was all I could say.

Brandon pressed his face deeper into my ass. I could feel his nose pressing into my crack, and his square jaw caressing my taint.

“Oh shit….”

Brandon smacked my ass and pulled his face back. Then he flipped me over so I was lying on my back. He lubed up his cock, then positioned himself between my legs, and he teased my hole with his cockhead.

“Do it,” I gasped as I shivered with anticipation.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Brandon leaned down and kissed me again. He seemed to be drawing things out as long as he could.

As we made out, I felt Brandon’s boner throbbing against my taint, which only made me want him that much more. The warmth of his skin was so fucking sexy, not to mention the weight of his body as it pressed against mine.

Eventually Brandon broke off the kiss and pulled back. I spread my legs wider to give him better access, and I looked down to see him aiming his dick at its target. Then, at long last, he eased himself inside me.

“Oh yeah,” I gasped. My first thought was that it was like my jack-off fantasies, as I felt his rock-hard cock impale me. My sphincter welcomed his manhood by squeezing it nice and tight, and the rest of my body just savored the sensation.

Brandon’s eyes met mine. He kept it slow for the first few thrusts, but I knew he wanted to go faster, and I wanted him to fulfill his fantasies too. I thrust back against him, signaling that I could take it. Brandon got the hint, and his body started smacking against mine, over and over and over, as I felt his rod pistoning in and out of me. The next thing I knew, he was pounding away, fucking my ass like nobody’s business.

“Awwwww….”

“Fuck,” he said, “your ass feels so good….”

Those words were music to my ears. I wanted to make him cum harder than he ever had before— including all the times he’d pulled his own pud. I wrapped my legs around his body and pulled him tight. I watched every flutter in his eyes, and I listened to every little vibration in his voice, keeping track of what was making him feel good. And I responded accordingly.

“Oh fuck Josh….”

I gyrated my body some more, working his dick with my innards. I couldn’t stop thinking back to our jack-off session from before, since it felt like we were both getting what we’d been craving: Brandon pounding away, and with me getting it good. We probably would’ve both nutted in seconds if we hadn’t already gotten off.

“Your ass feels so good….”

“And so does your dick.”

“Oh God… aw shit….”

I could tell Brandon was getting closer, so I clenched my butt cheeks, and I tried to milk his dick with my sphincter. I also used my free hand to play with Brandon’s ass, tracing his crack and playing with his hole.

“Mm baby,” Brandon said as he shoved his lips against mine, and we went back to making out.

I wanted to make it the sexiest makeout sesh I could, so I tried to imagine how Brandon would want to kiss Doug. I massaged his lips with mine, and I moved my tongue in circles around his. By now both of us were breaking out in sweat, groaning and gasping, with our bodies battering together.

“I’m gonna cum,” Brandon said between kisses. “Omigod—”

“Yeah dude,” I said, and I grabbed his butt with an iron grip, making sure he couldn’t pull out. I couldn’t wait to get his juicy load inside me.

“FUCK!” Brandon yelled as I felt his body shudder, both inside and outside of mine. Then, a split second later, I felt him fill me up, with one shot of man milk after another.

“Yeah,” I gasped as I broke off our kiss, grabbed my cock, and took myself over the edge. I kept my legs wrapped around Brandon, and I let out a few more gasps— “oh God! oh God!”— before my primeval instincts took over, and my dick started shooting.

“Oh yeah,” Brandon said as ropes of my cum hit his body. Some of it got caught in his chest hair, though some of it dripped off onto me.

“Fuck,” I said a couple more times till my dick stopped erupting. Then I made out with Brandon some more, and I felt my cum smearing on both of our bodies.

“Woah,” he said between kisses. “I needed that so bad.”

“So did I,” I replied.

Brandon and I exchanged a few more kisses, till finally Brandon whispered in my ear. “Maybe we should make this more of a habit,” he said.

“Yeah,” I said. “We could make it a habit before work….”

Brandon paused and bit his lip. “You mean….”

“Yeah, instead of jacking off before work, we could just as well fuck. We’d need to empty our balls anyway— you said so yourself.” I gave him another kiss. “And as much as I love jacking off… why limit ourselves?”

“Hm,” Brandon said, but then his voice trailed off.

I could pretty much see the wheels turning in his head. I knew I was asking him to mix up a routine he’d been following for years. But he seemed to dig the sex as much as I did— or at least I hoped he did.

“I’m up for whatever gets you off,” Brandon finally said. “But we still can’t risk getting caught. You heard about Doctor Moore?”

“Doctor Moore?”

“Google him,” Brandon said. “It was a big scandal. He got caught sleeping with his models and students. The school got sued and everything. Which is why they’re so damn paranoid now.”

I chewed my lip. I didn’t feel like our situation was comparable, but I agreed we couldn’t risk it. “Don’t worry,” I said, “I’ve always been good at keeping secrets.”

To be continued….

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I got home, I followed Brandon’s suggestion, and I Googled this Doctor Moore. It turned out he’d touched off quite the scandal, at least for the school. He’d been accused of all kinds of misconduct, and an administrator had spent years covering for him, so a bunch of people had lost their jobs over it.

My Google searches also brought up Jean-Jacques’s photography website. It showcased a lot of his work, and it linked to the site for Brandon’s basketball league. That sent me down a rabbit hole of its own, since I got to see more of the pictures they were selling for charity. The featured images were all carefully cropped to hide the guys’ junk, or they had basketballs strategically placed in front of their crotches, so you had to pay to see the real goods. You could also buy their latest photo book, or calendar, or other kinds of merch. The site made a point of saying where the money went, and it listed a bunch of LGBT organizations.

I couldn’t resist taking the bait, so I paid for a few of their pictures. The uncensored versions were just as sexy as I’d hoped, with Brandon in all his nude glory, along with a bunch of his buds.

“I don’t know how you did this,” I said to Brandon the next time I saw him.

“How do you mean?” he asked.

“I mean, getting naked for a class is one thing… but having it all on the Internet?”

“I’m not gonna lie,” he said, “at first it was weird knowing anyone could see it. But when a cute guy recognizes me… it makes it all worth it.”

“Mmm,” I said. “How often does that happen?”

“I mean, I think word got around the school years ago. So a lot of the students have seen my stuff. But for what it’s worth, one time Doug went out of his way to say how much he liked it.”

“I bet you loved that.”

“Dude, the thought of him downloading my stuff drives me crazy. And knowing he digs it… fuck, I’ve been jacking off to that ever since.”

I licked my lips. I could only imagine what I’d do if Levi did something like that. I’d sure as hell be jacking off to it too.

“I just wish I’d done a better job in those pictures.”

“Say what?”

“Back then, I didn’t really know how to pose. At least not like now—”

“Your poses are awesome,” I said. ”What are you so self-conscious about?”

“Well,” he said, “maybe you’re right and I’m just being hard on myself. But you know you’d say the same thing if Levi saw your stuff.”

“I mean….” I let my voice trail off, and I shrugged. “I guess I’m not gonna argue with that.”

As much as I loved hooking up with Brandon, it was still a weird time for me. I almost felt like I was back in the closet, since my family, friends, and co-workers still saw me as an ordinary white-collar guy. I went out of my way to keep up that image: I kept talking to my friends, and I posted my social media as if nothing was going on.

I was in a different kind of closet to the students and instructors. They saw me like any other nude model, and Brandon kept reminding me to keep it that way. Even Jean-Jacques had no idea that Brandon and I were banging— much less that I was crushing on Levi.

The frustrating part was that I had no one to talk to. Brandon was the only one who knew what was up, and as great as he was to talk to, he was obviously biased. That, and he was just as busy as I was, between his day job and his basketball league and everything else. So I bit my lip whenever I could, and I kept a lot of my thoughts to myself.

I did find himself getting more comfortable with nudity. The more I got naked at school, the more natural it felt to be naked at home— or while I was working my day job, for that matter. Before long, I’d stopped getting dressed unless I needed to. I’d work on my computer, watch TV, cook, and whatever else, all with my bare body on full display. Some days I never left the house, so I never bothered to put on clothes at all.

Sometimes I’d even forget I was nude. One time I answered the door for the FedEx guy, and he got at least a glimpse of my thigh before I caught myself. Another time I forgot to close my blinds, so for all I know, my neighbors could’ve gotten an eyeful. That might’ve even included Levi— not that he would’ve glimpsed anything he hadn’t already seen.

Brandon and I tried to coordinate our schedules, to at least hook up before our gigs. But even that could be easier said than done. The classes were scheduled at all different dates and times, which didn’t always work with our day jobs and whatnot.

The school also made us use a sign-up system for our gigs, which was a colossal pain in the ass. One time Brandon and I signed up for what we thought was the same class— which would’ve been the first time we’d actually posed together— but it turned out to be two unrelated classes at the same time.

Another time I signed up for what I thought was a solo session, when I was actually posing with a naked woman. The girl’s name was Alice, and she was cool and all, but it was a surprise for both of us. It made for a pretty awkward session: it was just as non-sexual as everybody says.

All of this helped me understand Brandon’s habits, including how he jacked off. As much as he loved sex, he knew that on most days, beating off was just easier. It didn’t take long before I’d developed a routine of my own, between pounding my pud, cumming nice and hard, showering right before leaving the house, using the bathroom before I went onstage, and so on.

On one day in particular, I was a few minutes from starting my gig, so I was standing at the urinals taking a piss. I’d already had a long week at my day job, so I was trying to clear my head. Then the door swung open, and who walked in but Levi.

I felt my whole body tense up. After all, I’d been lusting after him so long, and now here I was with my dick out. From the corner of my eye, I could see Levi’s unruly hair, his half-exposed tattoos, and his rumpled clothes— all the things that made him so sexy.

I tried to act cool, so I just stared at the wall in front of me. Levi got in position at a urinal of his own, and he unzipped his pants.

Oh shit, I thought, now his dick is out too. But I didn’t dare look down.

Levi turned toward me. My heart started racing: was he checking me out? Or had I made it awkward? Or was I reading too far into it?

I finished pissing, shook my cock, and put it back in my pants. Then I zipped up my fly and went to wash my hands.

I was soaping up when Levi walked up to the sink next to me. “What’s up?” he said.

Oh wow, I thought. Levi was talking to me. “Hey man,” I said as casually as I could.

“Are you… were you in Dr. Peiris’s class?”

I couldn’t believe he remembered me. “I-I….” I rinsed off my hands, and I grabbed a paper towel. “I mean yes, I was.”

“And you shop at the Ralphs on University.”

“That’s me.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to make it weird,” he said. He finished with the sink, and he took a paper towel of his own. “I just… couldn’t remember where I’d seen you before.” Then he held out his hand. “I’m Levi.”

My mind was saying “I know,” but I resisted the urge to blurt it out. “I’m Josh,” I said as I shook Levi’s hand.

“Awesome,” he said. “Do you do work for other artists too?”

“How do you mean?”

“Like if someone wanted to hire you,” he said. “I ask cause my boyfriend and I are looking for models.”

I wasn’t sure how to react. “Models for what?”

“Photography,” he said. “We’re trying to build up our portfolios.”

“Oh.” I was still in kind of a daze. “I-I mean maybe, depending on the time—”

“No pressure. But if you wanna do it, let me know.” He opened his backpack, pulled out some paper, and jotted down his number.

Holy fuck. Levi was giving me his number. “Thanks dude,” was all I could say.

“I’ll see you around,” Levi said, “and keep up the good work.” And with that, he waved and headed down the hall.

I just stood there for a second, trying to figure out what had just happened. Levi had asked me to get naked for him— or had he? I reminded myself that he’d never come out and said it; he’d just said it’d be photography. He’d also said “models” plural, so I couldn’t help wondering if Brandon could be part of it. I was dying to ask Brandon what he thought, but right then I didn’t have time, since my class was about to start.

It was almost impossible to focus on my gig at that point. I had to force myself to go through the motions: I got undressed, walked onstage in my bathrobe, and then let the robe fall to floor, the same way I usually did. But I kept thinking back to Levi.

For my first pose, I laid on my stomach so they couldn’t see me get hard. By my second pose, I’d managed to psych myself up and get soft again; but I still sat with my arms crossed over my crotch. I managed to keep control long enough to do a few poses with my dick exposed. But then I sensed a new boner coming on, so I switched to a squat pose with my legs together, which once again hid my junk from view.

Doctor Harris seemed to notice something was up. At the end of the class, he gave me a weird nod. “Those were some interesting choices,” he said. “Well done.”

“Thanks,” I said as casually as I could. Then I cinched up my bathrobe and headed for the dressing room.

I immediately grabbed my phone, called Brandon, and told him what had happened. I was trying not to blow things out of proportion; after all, I’d posed for Levi before, the same way Brandon had posed for Doug. But somehow a private session felt like a whole other ballgame.

“Fuck yeah,” Brandon said. “So you’d be posing for both of them?”

“It sounds like you could pose for them too,” I said. “From what he was saying, we could even do it together.”

“That’d be so fucking hot… but it sounds like you should just do it yourself.”

“How so?”

“This is your first time getting offered a gig from somebody else. You want to stand on your own and develop a reputation. That way more work starts coming your way.”

“Yeah I guess—”

“Take it as a compliment,” Brandon said. “It means Levi likes your work… and I’m guessing he’s not the only one.”

I wasn’t going to argue with that. I just nodded.

Levi texted me back that night, saying he had some ideas for a shoot at the beach. I was up for that— though to be honest, I would’ve posed for him anywhere— so we worked out a day and time.

Of course Brandon helped me get ready. He gave me a crash course on modeling for the camera, and he walked me through his whole portfolio, breaking down what he liked and what he wished he’d done differently.

He also took me to meet with Jean-Jacques, who showed me a bunch of pictures of his own. Jean-Jacques gave me tips around how posing for the camera was different from posing for a drawing or painting, and he had me practice my poses.

When the big day rolled around, I was dying for Brandon to pound me into oblivion. But as fate would have it, he was tied up with his day job that day. So I did the next-best thing.

I positioned my laptop in front of me, and I pulled up the nudes I’d bought of Brandon and with his teammates. Then I sat on my favorite dildo, taking it deep in my ass, and I started jacking away.

I felt like such a slut, beating off to one guy so I could get naked for another. But there was no way around it: I was so horny with anticipation that I couldn’t have controlled myself otherwise.

“Fuck,” I said as I savored the dildo inside me. I gyrated my hips, and I clutched my cock ever tighter.

I kept my eyes locked on Brandon’s pictures, feasting on his bare body. I wanted to reach right into the pictures and pleasure him myself, especially since I knew the contours of his anatomy so intimately. His manly muscles. His sexy cock and balls. His tight juicy ass.

“Oh shit,” I gasped as the dildo hit my prostate, and my body jolted with pleasure. But I didn’t break my rhythm.

Fuck, I thought, I wanted my own photo shoot to make for jack-off material too. It’d be so fucking hot to have Levi beat off to my pics—

“Oh shit,” I gasped as the dildo hit my prostate again, and a wave of pleasure crested through my body. I tried to keep myself from cumming, but it was too late. I felt my dick start to spasm, and I shifted my body just in time to keep from busting on my laptop.

I shot at least five thick ropes, but I kept going. I was determined to drain every last drop of cum from my balls. I didn’t slow down at all till the splatters died down and finally stopped.

I took my hand off my cock, and I tried to catch my breath. I savored the sensations for a minute— the dildo in my ass, the scent of my cum, and the dopamine coursing through my veins— though I was in no mood to dawdle at that point. Then I took a deep breath, got up off the dildo, and went to clean up.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Levi had asked me to meet him at his house, and Doug was going to drive us from there. When I walked up, they each had two cameras around their necks, and they were loading a box of stuff into the trunk: I saw a volleyball, a frisbee, and who-knows-what-else. I tried to act casual, and I made the usual small talk. Along the way, I realized we’d be shooting at a nude beach— which obviously made sense, though I was still trying to gauge what I was getting myself into.

I’d never been to a nude beach before, but I’d heard my share of stories. I knew there was one about fifteen minutes away, and sure enough, that was the one Doug had in mind. I was so nervous that a lot of the drive was a blur.

Doug pulled into a parking lot near the top of a cliff. We were surprisingly high up, and I could barely hear the rolling waves beneath us.

“We can start with this,” Levi said as he opened the trunk and handed Doug a backpack. Then he gave me a stack of towels, and he picked up a set of folding chairs. “Don’t try to carry too much at once. I don’t want to risk tripping on those stairs.”

“Good call,” Doug said as he slung the backpack on his shoulders. Then he turned to me. “This way.”

Doug led me down a trail with Levi following behind us. I could immediately see what Levi had meant, since the trail was surprisingly rugged. I made sure to tread extra carefully, keeping in mind the sheer drop right in front of us.

There were at least a dozen people on the beach below, and each one was stark naked. At first they just looked like tiny figures, but as we got closer, I could make out more and more details of their bodies. It kind of felt like I was leaving the normal world behind— the clothed world, that is— and entering an alternate dimension where everyone was nude.

When we got to the bottom of the cliff, we turned right and walked parallel to the shore. By this point the three of us were the only clothed people in sight. The weirdness of it had started to subside; it kind of felt like my art classes, where everyone treated the nudity as totally normal. A lot of the beachgoers were just chilling, while others were swimming or taking a stroll; basically all the stuff you’d expect to see, minus clothing.

We got to to a set of boulders, and Levi and Doug put down their stuff. “We won’t need the towels for a while,” Doug said, “so let’s set them on the rocks for now.”

“Okay,” I said, and I did as I was told.

“I’m gonna get the rest,” Levi said, as he turned to head back to the car.

“By the way,” Doug said, as he started unfolding the chairs, “have you heard of the Lavandula League?”

“The what?” I asked, but then I realized I’d heard the name before. “Oh, you mean that basketball league? The one that sells the naked pictures?”

“Exactly,” Doug replied. “You probably know Mr. Tremblay? The photography instructor? He’s the league’s photographer too.”

I bit my lip. I didn’t want to tell him I knew that— or that I’d found out by fucking one of their members.

“Anyway, that’s kind of what I’m going for,” Doug said. He finished unfolding the chairs, pulled his cameras off his neck, and set them down. “I don’t want to rip him off of course, but I do want to come up with something he’ll like… and if you know Tremblay, you know that’s not easy.” Then, without batting an eye, Doug started to undress.

Suddenly it hit me. I wouldn’t be the only one getting naked for this shoot. At first I didn’t know what to do; I felt kind of stupid for not realizing this was going to happen, being at a nude beach and all.

I did the only thing I could think of, which was to get undressed myself. I kicked off my shoes, stripped off my shirt, and yanked down my shorts and my undies.

By this point Doug was fully naked too. He was a little more muscular than I’d expected, with a flat smooth chest. All of his hair was the same shade of brown, including his pits and his pubes. And of course I couldn’t help noticing his round ass and thick cock.

Holy shit, I thought, as it started to sink in. Brandon would’ve fucking died to see him like this. Not to mention Doug’s ass was the one that got to take my crush’s dick— either that, or his dick was the one that got to fuck my crush’s ass— or more likely both. And now that the two of us were naked, it would only be a few minutes before Levi got naked too. Which of course I was dying to see.

“So,” Doug was saying, “I was thinking, maybe we can start with some static poses, with you sitting in one of the chairs, or maybe leaning against the rocks. Then after that, we can shoot some action shots. Like having you run toward the camera, or the waves crashing against you.”

“Sh-sure,” was all I could say.

Doug opened the backpack and pulled out an uninflated beach ball. “Of course we’ve got this stuff too.” He put his lips to the nozzle, and he started to blow up the ball.

I stared at Doug’s chest as it heaved in and out. I wondered if this was how his body heaved when he and Levi had sex. But then I realized the thought was making me hard, so I forced myself to think of something else.

Doug finished inflating the ball, set it down, and rummaged through the backpack some more. He must’ve raided his family’s old beach supplies, since he’d brought along molds and shovels to build a sand castle, plus a ring toss set, bocce balls, and more. Levi came back a few minutes later, carrying another box of stuff. I realized we had more props than we could possibly use, but I wasn’t about to complain.

Then came the real show— at least in my mind. Levi started pulling off his shirt, though I remember it like it was slow motion. First I saw his treasure trail, then his bellybutton, then his pecs and his nipples, and finally his dark hairy pits. I also got my first clear view of his tattoos: he had one on each arm, with an intricate pattern connecting them across his chest. But I didn’t have time to dwell on it before he stripped off his shorts, and his beautiful package came into view.

There it was. The dick I’d been dreaming of for months, which had appeared in my jack-off fantasies more times than I could count. The real thing looked a lot like I’d imagined: veiny and cut, framed by a set of unruly pubes, with his ballsack swinging back and forth underneath.

I wanted to admire that specimen some more, but then Levi turned and set down his clothes. I got a nice view of his thigh, though I really hoped he’d bend over and let me see his ass, which he didn’t. At least not for the time being.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyway, so there I was, with my crush and his boyfriend, publicly in broad daylight. With all of us as naked as the day we were born.

I couldn’t help wondering if Brandon’s photo shoots had been like this. I remembered he’d said he’d gotten hard his first time, and had to jack off in the bathroom. I was determined to control myself— partly since there were no bathrooms in sight— though it definitely wasn’t easy.

By and by, we got to work. For my first few poses, I mostly mimicked what Brandon and Jean-Jacques had shown me: I posed the way I’d seen in their pictures, and I tried to look as sexy and sultry as I could. But I gradually got more comfortable with it, and I started trying new poses of my own.

It did help to have everyone around us be as naked as we were. I had to force myself not to stare at Levi, especially when he finally turned around, and I saw his ass was as gorgeous as I’d hoped. My balls were quietly churning the whole time, refilling themselves from the orgasm I’d had before. But I managed to stay soft the whole time, mostly by telling myself over and over: keep it professional. Keep it professional.

The boys shot me from every possible angle, sometimes while I was stationary, other times while I was running across the beach, or jumping in the air, or whatever. Doug mostly took the lead, deciding what he wanted to shoot and how. Levi mostly played the part of an assistant: he set up the props and did other behind-the-scenes stuff, though he also took quite a few pics of his own.

I kept reminding myself: keep it professional. Keep it professional. Even when Levi was running across the beach, throwing me the frisbee, and his cock and balls were bouncing up and down. I forced myself to think of all the buzzkills I could, like the scandal at school, and how I wouldn’t want to put the boys in a bad position.

By the end, I’d gotten a full-blown workout, with lots of running, jumping, and everything else. I’d also seen almost every inch of Levi and Doug’s bare bodies, and I’d shown them my own cock and balls in every position you could think of. Doug was clearly horny himself, since he got semi hard, though he seemed to try to hide it. I kept hoping Levi would get a boner too, since I wanted to see what all his cock was capable of. But he stayed on his best behavior too.

When we finally got dressed, I texted Brandon as discreetly as I could. I was dying to tell him what had happened, and I hoped to God he was done with his work.

By the time we all got to the car, I was done trying to stay soft. I discreetly tucked my dick under my waistband, and I let it swell as big as it wanted to. I was texting Brandon the while time, and I ordered him to meet me at my place. Doug and Levi were just chatting in the front seats, with me in the back, and they seemed blissfully unaware of how horny I was.

They dropped me off in front of my building, and I raced inside to find Brandon already waiting in the lobby. I unlocked my apartment door as fast as I could, yanked him inside, and slammed the door shut behind us.

“Aw fuck,” was all I could say as I threw Brandon’s body against the wall, and I grappled with his fly. “I’ve been craving this for hours.”

“Were you guys seriously naked the whole time?” Brandon asked.

“It was a fucking nude beach,” I said, “so yeah. The whole fucking time.”

“Shit,” Brandon said as I ran my hands down his shaft. “You lucky bastard.”

“Hey, you’re the one who told me to do it by myself—”

“I didn’t know you guys would be doing it at the beach. I mean shit, those guys go to my gym… they never take their shirts off or anything.”

“I wish you could’ve seen it,” I said. “Levi’s so fucking hot.”

Brandon put his hands on my crotch. “And Doug?”

“You know you’d love him naked too,” I said.

“Uh-huh.” Brandon unzipped my fly and slid his hand inside. “What’s his cock like?”

“Mmm,” I said. “He’s cut, probably six inches or so….”

“Shape?”

“He seems thickest about halfway down his shaft. Though he’s also got some nice girth on his cockhead.”

Brandon leaned in and started making out with me. “Keep going,” he said between kisses.

“Mmm,” I said, “I mean… it looks like he trims his pubes. His balls have a little fur on them but not much.”

“Fuck,” he said, “you know I need that cock so bad….”

I put my hands on his ass. “And you know I’m fuckin’ craving this hole….”

“Fuck me Doug,” he said.

My eyebrows went up, and my dick visibly twitched. I’d never done role-play like this, but it sure as hell turned me on. “Yeah Levi…”

Our bodies slammed together, like we couldn’t resist each other. The two of us grappled with our clothes, yanking them off, throwing them to the side. Our dicks were rock-hard, both oozing pre-cum, dying for action.

It only took a few seconds before we were both fully naked. Like at the beach, except better, since we didn’t need to hold back. I couldn’t help thinking that the real Levi and Doug could be doing the same thing at that moment, especially if they’d secretly gotten horny too.

“Fuck,” Brandon said as he pulled me down on the floor. “C’mere you fucking stud.”

My arms were wrapped around him, and I didn’t want to let go— not even to get lube— so instead, I just spit on my hand and rubbed it on his pucker. Then I spit a second time, and I let him rub it on my cock.

“Totally raw,” he said, “just the way I like it.”

“Yeah Levi,” I said as I pressed my cockhead against his hole. Then I looked in his eyes, and I slid my way inside him.

“Oh yeah,” he gasped, and he arched his back, then started thrusting back against me. “You’ve got the best fucking dick—”

“Yeah Levi,” I said, “your hole is made for my cock—”

“Lick my tattoos baby.”

I did as I was told: I ran my tongue along his biceps as I pounded his ass. Then I kissed his shoulders and made my way to his neck.

“Aw baby,” he said, and he gyrated his body faster and faster. Then he pulled me in for a kiss.

“Mmmm,” was all I could say with our lips locked together. Our tongues swirling around. Our bodies slamming together, harder and harder and harder.

“Oh Doug,” he said as he broke off the kiss, “aw fuuuuuuuuuuuuck….”

I could tell he was getting close, but I didn’t want him to bust quite yet. Not after all that anticipation. I grabbed his hands and held them above his head, so he couldn’t touch himself. Which only made him moan louder.

“Aw baby—”

I felt my dick hit his prostate, and his whole body jolted with pleasure. “Yeah Levi—”

“You always fuck me so good—”

“You always take it so good—”

“Aw fuck,” he said as he tried to move his hands, “I can’t hold back baby—”

“Yeah? You need to cum for me?”

“Oh Doug… oh Doug… oh Doug—”

“Aw yeah—”

“Oh FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!”

I went over the edge myself, just as he started shooting ropes of cum. I felt a wave of pleasure all over my body, and I tried to hold back as long as I could, but I only lasted a second or two before I blasted deep inside him.

“Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit,” he gasped as I pumped his ass full of my seed, shot after shot after shot, till it was filled to the brim. Then we both started slowing down our thrusts.

I just savored the sensation at first: my dick still throbbing, with his hole still twitching with pleasure. “Fuck yeah Levi,” I said as I looked in his eyes again.

He still seemed to be catching his breath. “Aw fuck Doug,” was all he could say.

I reached down and scooped up some of his cum. Then I got a glob of my own, which was dripping down my ballsack. Then I mixed the two together, brought them to his mouth, and made him lap it up. And I kissed him again.

“Mmmmm,” he said as we shared our loads together. His tongue against mine. Creamy salty sweet goodness churning in our mouths.

Finally I broke off the kiss and swallowed. My body was still pressed tight against him, with my dick still hard as a rock in his ass. “So,” I said, “was that as hot as you imagined?”

“Ha!” he said, and I felt his hole tighten around my cock. “Fuck baby… that was even better.”

To be continued….