The Nude Scene

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Nude Scene

"How big is your prick?" the Assistant Director asked.

"I thought it was to be a rear shot only, why...?"

"How big is your prick?" he repeated.

Mischievously, I answered: "Kind of on the small side."

"You’ll do."

The handful of extras chosen as candidates for the movie’s nude scene were then dismissed. I was the "lucky" one. Awaiting me on the semi-closed set were a skeleton technical crew, all male of course, plus the Director and the young hot shot Hollywood star, Troy Adkins. The set up was easy: Troy and I were simply to walk side by side about 20 feet towards a hot tub. The stationary camera was to record our receding backsides only.

Working with Troy was regarded as a big treat although everyone thought he was an obnoxious asshole. On the set all the extras and even some of the minor actors were instructed not to talk to him or look him in the eye. I speculated that my medium stature won me consideration for the part, and my "small" dick clinched it. You see, I figured the guy who was selected to play the scene couldn’t be allowed to be taller than our beloved superstar; and because Troy would have to expose his cock to the crew it would be unseemly if he were to be outclassed in the most elemental of male contests.

Troy was standing alone as I approached him, too afraid to say anything. When the camera was set up we ran through the shot, a simple walk towards the tub. The lighting was adjusted and everything was set.
The Director now said "Okay guys, take off your clothes and take up your positions."

We stripped side by side and Troy got naked before I did, displaying a superbly conditioned trim muscularity adorned by a rich brown tan. His small uncut cock was colored a medium brown and streaked with a tangled mass of blue veins; foreskin enveloped his knob without any overhang. Troy aimed a hostile backward glance towards the crew while waiting for me to finish my strip. When my own cut six and a half inch cock flopped out of my underwear his eyes widened slightly, but nothing of course was said. Guys don’t admit to peeking, it’s part of the Code. I would simply have to content myself with imagining Troy’s discomfort at the superior endowment of a mere extra. At the same time I felt a bond with him; we were now equals in our vulnerable nakedness. In his film roles Troy was always the epitome of "cool", but I realised the impossibility of achieving this state of grace while being completely naked. His beauty actually caused me to take a gulp.

The crew had been inching closer to us in order to check out the naked superstar and perhaps report back to their wives and girlfriends about his cock ("It’s puny, I swear.")

Troy and I strode to the hot tub and were about to turn around and walk back for Take Two when I noticed him surreptitiously tugging at his cock. This indeed made it bigger but also caused his pink knob to peek out of his foreskin, giving him one of those weird half circumcisions I sometimes see in the gym showers. I deliberately drew back so I could check out his glowing white ass: an incredibly small, hard, and rounded piece of pure beauty. Two islands of golden curly hairs rested on the top of each mound and threatened to turn my semi into something more horizontal. I had to call upon all the techniques of self control to avoid disgracing myself.
While standing around waiting for a small lighting adjustment the Director came over to talk to Troy. They both glanced at my prick which now had to hang at least eight inches. Troy pretended not to notice. I think the Director smirked.

After a half hour and five takes I was dismissed only to be told to report to Troy’s trailer a little while later. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a severe looking Troy dressed in a fluffy white bathrobe, hair still wet from a shower. He sat on a couch but I was not invited to sit down. He aimed darts at me with his eyes.

"You’re a pretty funny guy, telling the AD you had a small dick and then showing up on the set with that thing."

"Look, I just wanted to do the scene with you..." I started to explain but ruined it by suppressing a laugh. Troy’s eyes narrowed at this.

"I’m used to guys having an inch or so on me, but..." His voice trailed off. Then he lowered his eyes and seemed almost to be talking to himself:
"Guys working for scale seeing me humiliated like that..."

He looked at me suddenly and ordered: "For that you can suck me off", opening the lower part of his robe. I started to strip.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Look, we may as well do this properly. Take off your robe."

He was startled by my command but after a very brief pause he complied, standing and then flinging the robe to the floor and defiantly placing a hand on his hip, his little brown weenie now the center of the universe. Naked now, I dropped to my knees and eagerly put my mouth to it. Soon I was taking greedy slurps and enjoying the taste of Troy on my tongue and lips. His dick was soon rock hard and rising, forcing me to raise my upper body. I withdrew my mouth to gaze at his cock pointing towards the ceiling in a pronounced curve.

"It’s bigger than at the shoot."

"Six inches minus a half to be exact."

As I dove in again to continue the marvellous suck I fondled his pink nut sack, which was loose and dangling from the hot shower. I actually preferred small pricks because it was easy getting the whole thing into your mouth. But my joy was over quickly as Troy withdrew and shot his load upwards onto his hairless chest. He didn’t invite me to lick it off and I turned my attention to bringing myself off. Troy feigned indifference as I stood and aimed my huge tool at his belly and squirted him. Each of us using a piece of his fluffy white bathrobe we towelled off together. Troy’s lips began to curl into a smile. I decided to press my luck: turning my rump towards him I bent over and spread my cheeks. Glancing back at Troy I saw a WTF expression on his face; but his eyes glittered in appreciation of my extreme mooning.

"Can I come tomorrow?" I said, straining. "You won’t hurt me with your thing. Think of the nice snug fit..."

Troy lowered his eyes and started to mumble, "But, I’m not..."

"Oh, of course not. I realize that. Well?

He smiled shyly and said, "Sure, why not? What the hell."