Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everybody who knows me on these site knows I'm a great defender of pubic hair.
BUT this week I had surgery so the night before a female nurse came, told me to drop my pants and she razored my belly and pubes. I loved them and no it's bald!

I've taken some pics of it. Compare and tell mem how do you prefer my cock.
I'm sorry for the bad quality of the new pics, I was at hospital and I had to take them with my cell.

My hairy penis:

77281-soft.jpg

77284-posing.jpg

77289-ready-to-cum.jpg

77288-front-picture-ii.jpg

My bald penis

536981-bald-belly.jpg

536984-soft.jpg

536983-no-pubes.jpg

536982-semi-hard.jpg

How do you like it?

It's true that it looks bigger if it's shaved, specially when soft. But it's growing again and it's very itchy now in the base of my penis. Today I started going commando because of that.

I'm considering shaving it again or wait longer and let it grow. But she didn't shave my balls and my perineum and it looks weird now. Half bald half wild.

Maybe I'll wax it all and I'll be able to stop scratching my privates.

What should I do?

Last edited:

Notsobigbutenough

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
An anecdote:

The nurse was on her 40s. She was not the typical MILF but she was pretty.

When she saw me she said "Why's here a young guy like you?"

When I had to drop my pants she said "you are not in fashion, I'm going to fic that.Young men don't wear hair there"

And when she finished she smiled and said "ready for a date" before she left with my pubes on a plastic tray.

I tried to concentrate on something different but I got semi-hard while she was touching my penis. She didn't say anything about it.

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a hernia operation several years ago and, for the first time in my life, I was totally shaved. Must have done it after anesthesia on operating table because I didn't have the pleasure of having a nurse do it in my room the night before. Honestly I didn't like it, it itched when growing back and I've been natural ever since.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Though it is pretty enough bald, i loved the hair! It just framed it perfectly! Now it looks like an unfinished painting:frown: Let it grow back. Please!!!

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
100% more sexy WITH that lovely dark hair, grow it back soon, you are a BIG boy now unless you like the 12 year old look.

Last edited:

lucastheboo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You were perfect before, I love natural guys, though ball hair can suck, I love the furry ass ;) You've got a great dick either way though.

Notsobigbutenough

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for all your comments. I can't have sex or masturbate for some weeks after I had surgery (I should'nt be visiting this web to avoid temtations LOL).

When I get recovered I'm going to wax it all and my legs too, but I'll let it grow to the natural state after summer. That's the most comfortable way to wear it.
The day before waxing it I'll upload some pics of my growing pubic hairs. It has looks now like a trimmed one.