The nurse razored my pubes

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im not a big fan of cutting my pubes. That's why I manscape. trimming so that it doesn't get overgrown allows it to appear somewhat bigger and inhabitable than pubic hair that you'll probably have to braid. A light trim brings uniformity with the rest of my body hair.

Notsobigbutenough

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

shyRNguy

1st Like
Media
Wow--gorgeous dick. I prefer the 3 weeks later...a little bush but not too much. Your pre-op pics with your hair is a little too hairy (a little manscaping would be nice). Your operative pics are hot (shaved)....but ultimately I like a little hair on you.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was much hotter with the full blown natural bush, but trimmed is still better than shaved.

The nurse commented on your pubic hair while shaving it and talked about how fashionable it was? You could have retired early if you had made a few calls when that happened.

Notsobigbutenough

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was much hotter with the full blown natural bush, but trimmed is still better than shaved.

The nurse commented on your pubic hair while shaving it and talked about how fashionable it was? You could have retired early if you had made a few calls when that happened.

No. She joked about my "hair style being out of fashion and I will be much more handsome after she had razored it, ready for a date". I din't think like that. She was touching my dick and I was a little nervous in that situation, so she just said that to "break the ice". I don't thinks that's a reason to sue her. She was very kind to me the 4 days that I stayed at hospital, and also a good professional.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No. She joked about my "hair style being out of fashion and I will be much more handsome after she had razored it, ready for a date". I din't think like that. She was touching my dick and I was a little nervous in that situation, so she just said that to "break the ice". I don't thinks that's a reason to sue her. She was very kind to me the 4 days that I stayed at hospital, and also a good professional.
Would it be "professional" if a male nurse said that while shaving a woman's bush? Maybe things are different over there.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I went in for heart surgery (ablation to correct WPW syndrome), the nurse had to shave one side of my groin, so they could put in catheters into my arteries and veins. After she did the one side, she decided she should shave the other side, too, "just in case." When she was done, I looked like a a french poodle down there.

A while later, a second nurse came in, and asked to see my chest. She made some comment about having discovered a wooly mammoth, and proceeded to shave and shave.

When they brought me into the OR, lying on a gurney, the nurse there decided to shave my chest some more. Then she said something like "Honey (funny thing to call a 50 year old...), your back isn't like this too, is it?" I nodded, she asked me to sit up, took one look, and got a second nurse to help, with both shaving my back together.

After the surgery (completely sucessful!) I looked absurd with all the shaved and hairy patches. I had suspected this would happen, so I was careful to schedule the surgery well in advance of the swimming pool season, major sex parties, etc. I did get some weird looks in the gym locker room, though.

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth

4SkinInNola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many years ago(I was 28) I went N da hospital 2 have a mass removed from 1 of testicles. The night B4 my surgery, 2 Nurses came N 2 shave my pubes. The older Nurse was a beautiful blue-eyed blonde. She announced 2 me dat da younger Nurse(a gorgeous green-eyed redhead who I guess was N her late teens R very early 20's) was N trainin' & dat I was her 1st patient 2 shave. I am uncut with a long 4skin. Da young Nurse informed da older Nurse dat she had never seen an uncut penis B4 2 which da older Nurse replied well he is definitely uncut with a real long 4skin. Da older Nurse soaped up my balls an dick(which I was prayin' wouldn't get hard) then told da younger Nurse 2 shave me. I tried 2 think of anything so dat my dick wouldn't get hard 2 no avail. I could C dat da young Nurse was very embarrased & nervous as she went about shavin' my balls & rock hard uncut dick. The older Nurse told da younger Nurse 2 grasp my 4skin & pull it as it would make it easier 2 shave & move my penis from side 2 side. By this time I was very aroused & had precum pouring out of my dick. After she finished shaving me she grabbed a wet cloth 2 wipe me off. Da older Nurse informed her 2 slide my 4skin back & wipe around da head of my penis. When she finished she slid my 4skin back over da head of my still rock hard dick. They were both very professional at all times & I apologized for my state of arousal. Da older Nurse informed me that it happens all the time & thanked me for my patience for her trainin' da younger Nurse, imagine dat! Ha! It was a very erotic experience for me & 1 dat I will never forget!