The Nutty Buddy

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by shyguyftl, Aug 6, 2010.

1. shyguyftl

shyguyftl New Member

Hey everyone. I just ordered one of these from the web for a new Aikido class I am taking next month. I was impressed from the review I read on another web site. They happened to have a size called "Mongo" for us over-eqipped men. It has not arrived yet but I need some help.
    They instruct you to wear a pair of compression shorts, and put a jockstrap on over it, then you are supposed to slide the nutty buddy cup in between (so it floats in-between). Rather then order the $30 pair from their website I picked up a pair at my local sporting good store. I have never worn compression shorts before so I was not sure on how they fit. I happen to be 6'3 but only 180 with 34" waist. So I bought a pair of large sized ones. The waist is comfortable, but I can not stand the way it spreads my dick and balls tightly against my leg. The crotch area does not hold my stuff up high in the middle where it needs to be to work with the jock strap. I am hoping someone can give me some advice on perhaps a type of compression shorts with a pouch in the front?
    Also, any feedback from people who have tried the nutty buddy would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

2. mdshorts

mdshorts New Member

I have read that they're more comfortable to wear the inverse way - jockstrap first, then nuttybuddy, then compression shorts. At least that way you're not squashing your genitals into your legs, you'll get some support first from the jock

Check out the posts by Timberwolf:
    Nutty Buddy Cup review - Page 2 - Goalie Store Bulletin Board

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I've seen the company's video and the guy's nuts survive some really brutal hits. but in real life???

Draft saved Draft deleted