The NYC LPSG Meet 'n' Greet #2 6/14/08

Just a reminder to PM all confirmations to me. Please include a first name along with it. This way I know who to send my cell phone number to and give the restaurant an idea of how many we will be.

Thanks!!

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
This is wowniceone's baby. I'm just a midwife.

not this time, jason; it's been all you from the start, and i congratulate you on the fine job.

hope to make it. just added a new pic tonight, and while i'll have a shirt on at the get-together <grin>, the face should still be the same a few weeks from now. so all those who are unsure, look for either me or jason!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sweet Jonah! Would love to have you!

Hey Jason, sorry to burst your Jonah bubble, but when he sees that I am attending, he wont show. We have been adversaries for YEARS, since the time I met him many, many years ago which he conveniently doesnt recall. Nevertheless, IF he does show, hope he isnt sportin that hideous NEW blonde do and no eyebrow look.. Kinda takes my appetite away, and I really wanna eat....

And Mick, if you want to identify us easily, we can all wear BIG-Condom HATS. That will be discrete and subtle....:biggrin1:

not this time, jason; it's been all you from the start, and i congratulate you on the fine job.

hope to make it. just added a new pic tonight, and while i'll have a shirt on at the get-together <grin>, the face should still be the same a few weeks from now. so all those who are unsure, look for either me or jason!

Yeah wowniceone is the easier one to spot. He's the guy you'll look at twice.

Hey Jason, sorry to burst your Jonah bubble, but when he sees that I am attending, he wont show. We have been adversaries for YEARS, since the time I met him many, many years ago which he conveniently doesnt recall. Nevertheless, IF he does show, hope he isnt sportin that hideous NEW blonde do and no eyebrow look.. Kinda takes my appetite away, and I really wanna eat....

And Mick, if you want to identify us easily, we can all wear BIG-Condom HATS. That will be discrete and subtle....:biggrin1:

Bury it for the night.

You can sit at one end and he can sit at the other. I'm certain you're both gentlemen enough to be civil to each other for one evening.

D

deleted269122

pity............. not everyone who's a member lives in usa..............any chance we could make it a global thing?

pity............. not everyone who's a member lives in usa..............any chance we could make it a global thing?

If you want to fly to the other side of the globe for an informal dinner party, please come! My Aussie cousin was just here and she said the US was on par with Aussie prices so you should be good to go.

This is an unofficial thing too. If you want to setup a meet for Aussie, go right ahead!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry, but I will miss it again this time. I will be out of the City for that entire weekend. Hopefully, I will be able to make it to the next one.

Have wanted to meet all of you (some I have already met in person). For a long time now, I have especially wanted to meet cigarbabe and her man Mr. Ed, wowniceone, and my near-by (Chelsea) neighbor, HellsKitchenManNYC. Well, next time!

EVEYONE......HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited:

D_78895t7tg

Just Browsing
Media
Wish I could come but have another engagement that will keep me from getting down to NYC. Sounds fun though! How about a LPSG weekend in Boston sometime?

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You guys are killin' me...
This is the second time you've had a face-to-face gathering for members who live in New York and it's the second time, it's conflicted with my schedule.
I'll be out of the country having plenty of fun abroad (not quite sex tourism, but close enough) but please have a gin&tonic for me!

My profile: MANHUNT.net