The NYC LPSG Meet 'n' Greet #2 6/14/08

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To everyone that didnt attent last nites NYC meeting, boy did you miss a blast. Everyone was gorgoeus and Hot, and there was Tons of sexual tension in the room. We groped and measured each other. In fact there was so much "play" under the table, most of us didnt each order dinner.
Not to mention all those trips to the "mens room"....

Well, now I cant wait for the next meeting. Who knew..... Thanks guys !!!!
Was nice "Meating" ya'll...... - Alyn

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To everyone that didnt attent last nites NYC meeting, boy did you miss a blast. Everyone was gorgoeus and Hot, and there was Tons of sexual tension in the room. We groped and measured each other. In fact there was so much "play" under the table, most of us didnt each order dinner.
Not to mention all those trips to the "mens room"....

Well, now I cant wait for the next meeting. Who knew..... Thanks guys !!!!
Was nice "Meating" ya'll...... - Alyn

Sounded like a hot time! Lucky me got to have oral surgery. Not the kind of oral I was looking forward to have. I can't wait for the next meet n' greet.

D

deleted3782

Are there any minutes for this meeting? Any video?

We wanna know!

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry guys, none of us brought cameras because it rained too heavy and water would seep through the bag and ruin my HD camera if I brought mine. Maybe next time.
However, we all had a blast, some great food and comraderie.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was wonderful meeting everybody.
Charming folks. Wonderful conversation. Great sex.
Those who didn't show were missed.

It was nice to learn:
A) I'm not the only one who wants into Chris Isaak's pants.
B) The user ID VinylBoy refers to something far more interesting than the kink it inaccurately implies.
C) The fearsome hostess with the too-tight-hair-bun looking to throw us out of East Of Eighth wasn't quick enough to catch us.

A BIG THANK YOU to JasonEls for putting in effort above and beyond the call of duty to make this happen.
Hopefully Jason will take my suggestion and book the next one at the Atlantic City Convention Center (in the hopes of expanding the attendance considerably).

I'm certain I've seen You somewhere before Mem. Was this the only orgy we've participated in together?
I'm sure a few people's ears were ringing as we talked about them. Most notable a Bid dick guy J who only posts in threads about himself, said he would be going, and we knew he would not show up. A Hated member, and a MFaker.
Ohhhhh - the ears that must be ringing...
:biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm certain I've seen You somewhere before Mem. Was this the only orgy we've participated in together?
:biggrin1:

I've probably had sex with 90% of the people in that room. Including the waitstaff and the customers at other tables. I'm bad with faces so I'll have to look at your cocks again to be sure. :wink::biggrin1:

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A good time was had by all. Cigarbabe was greatly missed this time. I'm sorry you are under the weather (Wishing you a speedy recovery)
It was great to see everyone again and meet some new people. I'm sorry I was the first to arrive and the first to leave again. Next time I'll get a dog sitter.
Anyway it was great to get together with all of you. Have a great summer and I'll look forward to posting with all of you soon.
mahalo
PS I got soaked looking for a cab and my white linen pants did become tranparent as I predicted.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PS I got soaked looking for a cab and my white linen pants did become tranparent as I predicted.[/quote]

Hey Nude, hope you had the PA on to give the lookers a REAL show ?

Whats an outfit without accessories ?????

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PS I got soaked looking for a cab and my white linen pants did become tranparent as I predicted.

Hey Nude, hope you had the PA on to give the lookers a REAL show ?

Whats an outfit without accessories ?????[/quote]
I've always got it in. It was quite a show alright, I don't think my new neighbor acroos the hall is ever goning to be the same or able to look me in the eye again.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nick8 call me I'm back at home.
Details Gentleman?
Please!
cigarbabe:saevil:

I'm back in OH and I only have your mobile # with me but you're not answering, so call me here. I have to tell you a funny story about how I explained to Patrick about why I flew back for the night...16 is such an inquisitive age. :wink: