The obscenity of excess

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She worked for her money, so she should be able to spend it any way she pleases. However, if this story bothers people, they should stop patronizing her business.
I agree with the idea but not certain if it would work in this case. If she's in the medical profession and earning that much she could be performing very specialized lifesaving procedures or developing life saving drugs.

I'll boycott companies and products in favour of other options or going without but only up to a point. I'd care a whole lot less about her excessive spending if she were my only option for survival.

That said, watch her turn out to be a cosmetic surgeon.:rolleyes:

It really grosses me out when these ladies start cooing "Baby Baby" and then start french kissing their pooches in public. I think just maybe they are substituting for something else that might be missing in their life. Totally pitiful.
I wonder if there's a bedside jar of peanut butter.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was wrong of me.
Sorry.

But oh so funny!

The big 3 exec's are the same way. After they make that kind of money, they loose touch with reality. Especially Rick.

The other two were willing to take the $1.00 salary..but Rick "Im fine with my salary". I bet you are you worthless piece of shit.

Great salary for great responsability - well...he has kept it at #1, but that was when the economy was good. Now the company is on the chopping block, investors have lost all of their money on stock, and he's just dumb and happy as his company crumbles beneath him.

I have no issue with people earning their wage, but when there's a clear shift from Earning it, to Taking it....then there's a problem.