Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*Disclaimer: Please do not take the below statement in bold and apply it solely to penis size*

Hopefully, during all the observation, research and scrutiny about this subject someone has exercised the brainpower to realize the following:

Having darker or tan skin gives a larger appearance to size than lighter or non-tan skin

Again, this should be stating the obvious. Tan skin has historically been known to accentuate muscle structure and give a healthier look to a person's body - no matter a person's race or sex.

Hence, why tanning salons are still a big industry. Hence, why all actors/actresses undergo spray tanning for their roles. Hence, why people frequent beaches everyday.

Hence, why people think darker skinned penises are larger than equal sized lighter skinned penises.

Discuss :tongue:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*Disclaimer: Please do not take the below statement in bold and apply it solely to penis size*

Hopefully, during all the observation, research and scrutiny about this subject someone has exercised the brainpower to realize the following:

Having darker or tan skin gives a larger appearance to size than lighter or non-tan skin

Again, this should be stating the obvious. Tan skin has historically been known to accentuate muscle structure and give a healthier look to a person's body - no matter a person's race or sex.

Hence, why tanning salons are still a big industry. Hence, why all actors/actresses undergo spray tanning for their roles. Hence, why people frequent beaches everyday.

Hence, why people think darker skinned penises are larger than equal sized lighter skinned penises.

Discuss :tongue:

Ummm... black is slimming and white makes you look like a house! lol!!!! White reflects light and black absorbs it... making a darker skinned penis look smaller than a lighter one! lol!!!

You are completely WRONG my friend!!!!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummm... black is slimming and white makes you look like a house! lol!!!! White reflects light and black absorbs it... making a darker skinned penis look smaller than a lighter one! lol!!!

You are completely WRONG my friend!!!!!![/quote]

Thank you tripod! I was about to shoot the OP's hypothesis out of the water for the exact reasons you have mentioned. :smile:

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Sure about that?

Up until Coco Channell stepped off her yaught looking tanned and beutiful, it was fashionable (here in the Uk atleast) to be pale.

Tanned meant you spent a lot of time worknig out in the sun - i.e. you were a labourer, while pale meant that you spent a lot of time indoors being intellectual.

Pale people were considered "Pale and interesting".

The black vs white debate is just rumours and bullshit stirred up by ignorance and fear.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always believed white makes things look bigger and black makes them look smaller, I've just confirmed this by comparing my fridge with my telephone, the fridge looks much bigger.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You are completely WRONG my friend!!!!!!

Everything you posted is 100% correct... for fabric, not skin tone. :wink:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure about that?

Up until Coco Channell stepped off her yaught looking tanned and beutiful, it was fashionable (here in the Uk atleast) to be pale.

Tanned meant you spent a lot of time worknig out in the sun - i.e. you were a labourer, while pale meant that you spent a lot of time indoors being intellectual.

Pale people were considered "Pale and interesting".

The black vs white debate is just rumours and bullshit stirred up by ignorance and fear.

Yeah, I see what you mean and I agree to an extent... but I really wasn't debating which 'looked better' or was 'more fashionable' , more what 'appears bigger'.

A pale skinned, muscled person will not appear to be as large as a dark skinned person muscle person - even if they are of equal weight and height. I believe this can be equated to other things. :wink:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always believed white makes things look bigger and black makes them look smaller, I've just confirmed this by comparing my fridge with my telephone, the fridge looks much bigger.

LOL, I always enjoy your posts SP :smile:

caretaker

Just Browsing
Media
Had a black lady tell me the only diffrence was that black guys are showers and white guys are growers, but the end results was very close to the same, I know with me I am def a grower, so ya can not judge by what ya packing soft.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't backed up by any statistics it's only what I've observed quite a lot of the time which is that black guys often don't conform to average, they seem to be either quite big or quite small, that would mean that an average of their sizes would even out so that in any measurement survey they'd end up showing up as average.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, you may not be far off in that assessment, Princess; I remember reading a study on penis size that stated - on average - most people are packing about equal, the only difference is black men tend to visit the extremely large more often than other races. Sickle Cell Anemia is related to priapism, a state in which prolonged erections lead to phalloplasty, an enlargening of the penis - whether there's any connection between priapism and the prevalence of large penises in the black community, I don't know, but there seems to be evidence that supports black men being ridiculously endowed more often than other races.

Oh, and yes, I agree with the shower vs grower thing - it would be advantageously adaptive for men in colder climates to have smaller flaccids, as it would conserve heat; the same can be inverted for warmer climates.