The odds are...

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
o ya? how about these stats...

During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1 1/2 liter of urine.

In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles, etc.)
Remote controls in hotels are the worst! (Always carry your Lysol spray!)

An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.

In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects -- while you slept!

Annually you will shake hands with 6 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

Annually you will shake hands with 11 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

In a lifetime 22 nosey workmen doing work in your home, will have examined the contents of your dirty laundry basket. We won't even go into guests snooping in your medicine cabinet.

At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests. Mouth herpes.

Daily you will breathe in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

1 person can produce up to a quart of spit a day-done!

39,501 members here will be left handed-only for bowling, eating, masturbating, using the remote control. For writing and most other things I use the right hand (I do not consider myself ambidextrous).

233 members have a very rare blood type-define rare (I'm AB in case anyone was wondering).

In 1 months time of reading this, you will have made a completely new skin-unless I've died in that car crash.

In 3 months time of reading this, you will have made a completely new skeleton-again, this won't happen if I get killed off in that car crash.

20 members have bowled a perfect 300 game-Actually I've done this 7 times already. I bowl leftie by the way.

104 members will die from a trip or a slip in their shower or bath-which will ruin my chance of growing a new skin and skeleton if this happens in the next few days.

52 will have had an accident with a chainsaw-one might even say they could be masacared.

11,618 members will be victims of a serious crime-Are you serious?

38,726 members will have a stroke-been there, done that.

The odds the next man you see will have a penis bigger than 7", are too small to accurately calculate-be in my bedroom later on and you'll see him (and no, it won't be me).

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media

During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1 1/2 liter of urine.

In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles, etc.)
Remote controls in hotels are the worst! (Always carry your Lysol spray!)

An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.

In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects -- while you slept!

Annually you will shake hands with 6 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

Annually you will shake hands with 11 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

In a lifetime 22 nosey workmen doing work in your home, will have examined the contents of your dirty laundry basket. We won't even go into guests snooping in your medicine cabinet.

At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests. Mouth herpes.

Daily you will breathe in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!
LOL, Lucky you forgot to mention the peanuts and crisps on the bar tops also. a study was done last year and 45 different types of urine was found on them with people sticking fingers in after using the WC, yuk

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
LOL, Lucky you forgot to mention the peanuts and crisps on the bar tops also. a study was done last year and 45 different types of urine was found on them with people sticking fingers in after using the WC, yuk

I've never seen those in bars....but i'd surely avoid them!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I've never seen those in bars....but i'd surely avoid them!

Lol, yes Mademoiselle, we have them on the bar tops here in UK in some bars/pubs, i stayed at the Helmsley Hotel in NYC last fall and they had them also.

Also here U K, cakes, pies are also on the counter tops uncovered in bakeries, noticed only the other month a guy sneezing over some cakes on the top and i thought :eek: never buy them again

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

1.5 litres?? I'd change pools if I were you.

And who the fuck is rubbing their dick on the door handles???

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which are the rare blood types? Does it vary by country, region, ethnicity? Or is AB negative always rare any place in the world? I don't know that, that is a rare blood type. I was just using that as an example.

All that leaves me with one question.... How bored are you? Actually, no - I do have a second question... You say: Do we get to nominate which 13? :rolleyes::biggrin1:
I've already had an accident with a chainsaw in my lifetime - so that's 53 others to go....
You are too funny! :lmao: I want to be on that nominating committee as well

1.5 litres?? I'd change pools if I were you.
And who the fuck is rubbing their dick on the door handles???

You're hysterical. :rofl:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
LPSG has approx 232,360 memberships.

That's two hundred and thirty two thousand and sixty people are part of this site for big slongs.

Now the scary part...

The probability of you getting laid is 232,358:1 against?:confused:

j/k:biggrin1:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All that leaves me with one question.... How bored are you?

Actually, no - I do have a second question... You say:

Do we get to nominate which 13? :rolleyes::biggrin1:

I've already had an accident with a chainsaw in my lifetime - so that's 53 others to go....

Hmmmm, me two.... or was it 3? Anyways.... Guess I count as one person, multliple accidents?
And, for the murders.... do we nominate who DOES them?