The Officer

Bigcockuk1

Just Browsing
Media
My First story. I really enjoy logging on to read others efforts so here is mine.

It was 05:59 and the moment before Nate’s alarm clock usually thundered into action. Nate lay motionless hoping that if he kept still enough he could fool the mechanical timekeeper into thinking it was not required today. He stared at the display willing it to remain still, he had almost convinced himself that he was the next David Blaine when the display flickered and changed. The time change brought the sound almost everyone dreads and today Nate dreaded it even more.

He reached over and pressed the top of the clock, the room became silent again and for a nano second he considered pulling the blankets back over his head. He didn’t bother as the consequences would be a hell of a lot worse than what he would gain by spending a few extra hours in bed. Nate jumped up and made his way to start his morning ritual, it rarely changed, something instilled in him from his initial training.

Thirty minutes later his door slammed shut and he made his way towards the mess hall passing other airmen and woman in full uniform. Last night everyone looked so different in the bar, today they were like toy soldiers with little to distinguish them from each other. The door of the mess hall flew open and narrowly missed Nate’s nose. A young airman ran past shouting sorry on his way. It would not have made a pretty picture had the door contacted with his nose, not so much for his looks, rather from the blood that comes with a good knock to a nose. Nate knew he was not good looking and had the runners up medals stored in his mind from previous female rejections. A slam in the face from a door would be nothing compared to the crushing rejections from female airman.

Luckily for Nate he was fairly popular and whilst not the best looking guy on base his popularity made up for it. He was however harboring a secret, one that not many people were privy to, only a few knew about it and they were many miles away. Nate you see was very well endowed, on a good day Nate could measure ten and a half inches long with a six inch girth. It would be fair to say that he had been blessed. Strangely and sadly his full potential only became apparent when fully aroused. This had kept his gift secret from everyone but those girls lucky enough to get a private viewing. Nate had often wanted to scream in the locker room that HE was the biggest when guys were comparing cock lengths but getting hard in front of other men was something Nate was not interested in.

A quick breakfast was consumed and with that Nate made his way to work. He was nervous. Yesterday before leaving he got a message that his boss wanted to speak to him something that worried Nate. He was rarely in trouble but lately he had become slightly despondent with his mind wandering off dreaming of the United States. Nate’s father had been in the US Airforce and had met his mother whilst stationed in the UK. He had died a few years ago leaving Nate at sensitive age but with good memories and one other cherished item. A 1967 Ford Mustang.

It was Nate’s desire to join the US Airforce but various reasons not least red tape and his mothers wishes left him with a tough choice. He could either join an airforce and follow his father or do nothing at all. He opted for the later and joined as an engineer just as father had done years prior.

Bigcockuk1

Just Browsing
Media
Nate knocked at his boss’s door. “Come in” shouted his boss. Nate walked in to find his boss watering his plants with his back to the door. Nate liked his boss they had shared a beer at functions and were members of the classic car club. It was fair to say Mike Aldridge was a good guy. He turned around “Ah Nate, sit down, sit down, I have some news for you” Good thought Nate, at least I’m not in trouble. “So you’ve been here what, four years now, have you thought about your future?” Nate was dumfounded just where was this going. “ To be honest Sir I have not even thought about next week” His boss scowled slightly at his response. “Look son, you are a good engineer, one of my best but things are changing we need guys who are trained on everything. The days of staying on one aircraft at one base are gone” Nate knew where this was going and did not like it one little bit.

“Bottom line is I gotta send one of my guys back to school and well, your name is the one put forward” His bosses voice was not its normal commanding self rather it was shaking, the sign of a nervous man. “Have I got a choice, I mean everything I know is here, friends, my garage for my car, everything” Nate was not happy and the sense of anger and frustration was clearly creeping into his voice and the tension filled the room.

“Nope, you gotta go, I wish, I” Mike Aldridge could not finish the sentence, he turned and stared out of the window which faced the flight line. “How long have I got?” Nate asked. “One week” came the reply. Mike Aldridge did not even turn around as Nate walked out the office. He quickly walked out of the office in a slight rage head down straight into Claire Grimes. “Shit sorry, I, I mean sorry Ma'am” Grimes was one of the pilots he fixed aircraft for. She was seriously hot and there was something that made her even hotter in her flying fatigues. She had a great figure, something that had not gone past Nate when he seen her in the gym. Long tanned legs, tight ass that could fit in your hands but fully proportioned, flat tummy but her crowning glory were her tits. 34D and very pert.

“What’s the rush?” she tried to catch his gaze. “Oh its nothing, its, its” he could feel the burning that gives warning before tears. Claire pulled him to one side and held his arm. “Its OK, look what’s happened, you wanna talk?” It was unusual for an Officer to have any sort of interaction with an Airmen but Nate and Claire had become friends. It had happened last year after a session at the gym. Nate and Claire left at the same time and on the way to the car park they exchanged hellos. She spotted Nate getting into his Mustang. He almost ran her over as she ran towards him waving her arms. She lent in the window, her glorious tits leant on the half open glass. After questioning him on the car he took her for a ride and the rest is history.

“They are sending me away on a course” stated Nate. “That’s good is it not, I mean you are so good at your job this could be your ticket for promotion or even a chance to apply for flight school” Nate perked up, he liked Claire, he liked her a lot. They liked the same music, films and the same cars. Sadly they had different backgrounds and that meant any relationship would never be allowed. “Yeah maybe, Oh I don’t know it’s just such a change you know” The speaker above them crackled and the Claire’s name sounded out, she was wanted in the operations suite. With that she said goodbye to Nate and left.

How the hell am I going to adjust to this he thought. The extra training would mean a year long course at a different unit far from the one he currently served at. Training units were also notorious for being very strict something that Nate hated. All he wanted was to do his job and go home, if he had his job, car, friends and the odd bit of female company he would be happy. He knew this would most probably not be the case at the training unit.

His eyes filled with tears as he packed the last box and looked around the empty room. No point in getting sentimental now he thought you have not even left yet. It made him chuckle slightly. Nate let the door close behind him whilst knocking on his neighbour’s door. “You coming man?” Nate bellowed at the door of Mark his work buddy and neighbour. “Yeah two minutes” Mark replied. Nate busied himself in the corridor by taking his key off the ring he kept it on and then putting it back on.

Last edited:

Bigcockuk1

Just Browsing
Media
‘Right are you ready for beer?” Mark asked, “Of course I am” replied Nate. When people left the unit there was normally a small function with some pizza and beer. If you were lucky a few of your buddies turned up and you got a speech read out. Nate always made the effort to attend these events and he hoped some of his work buddies would do the same. “You hoping Grimes turns up?” Mark was mischievous as he knew Nate liked her. “Fuck off” Nate replied with a smile. ‘You know she only fucks senior pilots with big dicks don’t you” Mark was pushing it and with that Nate playfully lashed out.

He thought to himself well I got one out of two that aint bad is it, but would it be enough.

The two airmen walked into the bar and there was a loud cheer, it was practically full. Nate was awestruck almost everyone had turned out to say goodbye. His bosses and peers lined the room and at the far left of the bar stood the crowning glory, it was Grimes. Not a single man could keep their eyes off her, every pause in conversation brought a glance toward the female pilot.

She had really shifted up a gear tonight sporting a pair of low cut jeans that were tight showing off her ass and tanned abs. Her tits were held in suspended animation in a red tube top and her hair was flowing down her shoulders. She had a great face, not too sharp and model like but pretty enough to get glances in the street. It was fair to say if normally Claire Grimes was hot, tonight she was on fire.

Within minutes Nate had sunk his first beer and was onto his second. He mingled with everyone and shared stories old and new. His second beer was drunk and he made his way to the bar. He had waived at Claire earlier but as he got closer to the bar he realised they would meet there for the first time that evening. “Hi Ma’am” Nate said boldly, Claire smiled and blushed, outside work they always spoke on first name terms. Nate was just messing around and it would seem she liked it.

Nate ordered a beer and a wine for Claire. “You wanna do some shots?” Claire asked, Nate was a bit shocked. “Sure, why not” Together they got through for shots of Tequila before a mutual decision was made to stop. Nate couldn’t help but stare at Claire, he longed to massage her tits and lick and suck her nipples. Once in his car he had noticed her nipples were erect and it was enough to kick his cock into action. Trouble was when Nate’s manhood came to life it was hard to hide.

Shit, he felt his cock start to move, this is not good he thought. Too much staring and thinking about Claire had stirred his member. He stared into space for a second trying to regain some control of the muscle. “Hey you, I am still here you know” Claire was laughing as Nate and his apparent absentmindedness. He smiled, the bar was crowded so hopefully nobody would notice.

“Right everyone can I have your attention please!” It was his buddy Mark. He was standing on a now empty table and the crown surged backwards to get a better view of the speaker. This was to be Nate’s speech. When leaving you had the option to stand up beside the speaker or down in the crowd. Nate could not decide, did he stay here and try to hide the erection he must now be sporting and risk his place beside Claire or did he go up and show respect for the writer of his speech.

His decision would be made for him. “I best go up” Nate craned his neck to look for a path through the crowd. “You are going no place, stand here. This might be the last time I see you in a while” Claire made the choice for him and then stood just in front to block his path. She leaned back “I am gonna miss you” Her breath in his ear and on his neck did nothing to eliminate the growing cock in his pants. “Me too’ he replied. With that she moved backwards and used her hands to grab his and put them around her waist. She moved closer towards him and her ass was now almost touching his crotch. Nate was panicking what would she do if she backed up anymore and realised he was on heat, would she scream, would she slap him. This was not something he wanted to contemplate especially as his Airforce life was about to be relived in his very own speech, all eyes would be on him.

He was frozen to the spot, she backed in further, then a bit more, then, contact. She stopped, cocked her head to one side but she did nothing. As she had her back to him Nate did not know what the hell she was doing or thinking. Then the speech started, he was now isolated in a fantasy that was a double edged sword, on the one hand a great leaving function, speech and girl of his dreams right in front of him. On the other a crowded place with a hard-on. It was almost like one of those dreams where you are in class and then discover you are naked.

Mark’s words were both amusing and clever and the crowd seemed to like them. At the back next to the bar two people were in a covert embrace. Nate was at his hardest and could do nothing about it. He always wore tight underwear to help with such incidents but he worried they would be powerless tonight. After what seemed like hours Claire moved, not a casual move but a deliberate planned tactical move, she was a pilot and knew what was planned and what was not.

Through the fifteen minute speech she moved her ass back and forth over Nate’s bulge, she was a pro, nobody noticed. The only people that knew what was happening were Nate and Claire. As the speech drew to a close she planned her attack and with the end of the speech came the cheers, this was the point at which she broke the clinch turn and ran her hand over his crotch.

Nate was dizzy, before either could say anything he was surrounded by people shaking his hand. This went on for a few minutes and Claire hovered nearby finally when things quietened down she walked over. “Do you have something to tell me Airman?” she was looking and sounding pretty stern. “Eh, Oh No, why?” Nate was not sure where this was going, was it all a dream or an accident. Worse still was it he doing the moving and she was stuck there in the crowd unable to move.

Bigcockuk1

Just Browsing
Media
Claire leant toward him “It would seem you have a rather large secret and one you have been keeping from me, I thought you and I did not have secrets?” Nate relaxed “Well eh it’s not, well it’s” before he could finish Claire brought her finger up to his lips “Shhssh don’t worry your secret is safe with me, now before I forget what about your leaving present?”
Nate pondered for a minute “What present?” trying not to second guess the situation. “Meet me at the end of the night and we will go back to my place, I have it there”

The night could not end quick enough for Nate, he had looked forward to this function all week but now he just wanted it to be over. Eventually the last few people drifted out the bar. Nate was left with Mark, Claire, Mike Aldridge and a couple of other work buddies. Everyone was pretty wasted and Nate decided to call time, “Guys this has been amazing, thanks so much, I gotta go and get some sleep” He tried his best not to be to transparent. “Me too” chimed in Claire. At that point Mark jumped up, “I’ll walk back with you Nate” Nate’s heart sank what could he do, luckily he had been transparent enough for Mike Aldridge to pick up on things.
“You are going no place Mark, you made this mess so you can help me clean it up a bit” Mark was not amused, cleaning up cold pizza and beer at the end of the night was a chore nobody liked. Nate turned to Claire “Would you like me to walk you home?” His face was turning red even with all the beer he was embarrassed. “Sure that would be fine” came the reply”

Nate turned to everyone and singled out Mike “Thanks Mike” Mike smiled and winked, he was a player and knew what was going on even if nobody else did. Nate and Claire walked out the bar and into the night. It was mid-summer and the stars were out, Nate looked up and thanked whatever God might be responsible for this great night. Claire seen him looking up she grabbed his hand and pulled him off the path and into a side alley the bar used to store kegs.

Claire kissed him hard on the lips and with that Nate needed no further prompting, this was his chance. “I have always wanted you” he whispered in her ear, “You got me now Nate, what you going to do with me?” Nate’s heart raced and his cock hardened almost ripping the buttons that made up his fly. He fondled her tits, these were the best yet, firm, round but big. He decided Claire was not a fuck in an alley girl, he wanted to enjoy her all night and give her his leaving present from him.

It was a short walk to Claire’s accommodation but seemed like a lifetime to Nate. He was worried someone might spot them and curtail his fantasy but luckily they got into her room with nobody noticing. Once inside Claire sat on her bed, Officers rooms were always bigger and Claire’s was like a studio apartment. “Grab those glasses over there” barked claire. Nate wasted no time in following her order. ‘What should I do” he never even finished his sentence when Claire answered “Fill two with wine and two with water”

Nate glanced back over to her as he filled the glasses, he glanced down at her tits. Her nipples were poking out through her top, abnormally so. The answer to this lay on the floor, Claire had taken off her bra as Nate was filling up the glasses. He passed her a glass of wine and she sipped it. Nate took a mouthful, not normally someone who liked wine but tonight it tasted just fine.

Claire liked her lips then started to speak “Take off your clothes but leave your underwear on” Nate was nervous but started to undress doing as she stated. His cock was sore straining at the material that had caged it in for hours. He was soon naked bar his shorts and Claire obviously like what she seen, her nipples hardened. “Now the shorts please!”

Nate took a breath lent forward and pulled the shorts down. His cock shot out and up spraying some pre-come over Claire’s top and face. She gasped. Nate’s cock was now out in full glory and harder than ever. Claire sat against motionless and silent, Nate stayed silent also. The silence was broken by the sound of the wine glass breaking. Claire had dropped it getting of the bed.

She stood up and Nate glanced at the bed, where she had been sat now had a small grey patch. He looked her up and down and she did the same. Claire grabbed his cock “Fuck me, I have never seen anything like this before” Nate started to massage her tits and the went down to her crotch. It was soaking wet, Nate got even more turned on.

Claire knelt down and marveled at Nate’s gift, she decided to try and suck it. It was obvious she was no novice but maybe an amateur with such a large example. She ran her tongue around the base of the head and then flicked up and down the shaft. Intermittently she would try to put the tip of her tongue into Nate’s slit. Claire reached over to her drawer and grabbed something. Nate took no notice he was to busy groaning and trying not to come.

“You enjoying this Airman?” Claire asked “Yeah its just I might” replied Nate. It was all in his power not to come now. “Don’t worry we have all night and I am on a late shift tomorrow so we can sleep long” As she finished her sentence she guided a now lubricated finger into Nate’s ass and found his prostate. Nate growled, he had heard of this but never felt it. She made come hither motions with her finger whilst sucking his cock using her lips and tongue in every manner possible.

‘Shit, fuck” Nate was coming, Claire braced herself. Bang the first bolt went right to the back of her throat, she moved his cock further out, bang the second was on her tongue and side of her mouth. Nate still standing in the same place where she had started this maneuver was thrusting his hips trying to give her as much of what she had worked for as he possibly could. He grunted at each shot of come left his cock and landed on Claire. In total 10 perfect individual streams of come had left his cock and transfered to Claire.

Most woman might have been put off by Nate’s vast load but not Claire, she moved sat on the bed and performed a show for Nate, licking her lips when cleaning up the come he had deposited on her. Nate could not keep his eyes off her and she was yet to undress. “Oh poor you” she chuckled, “I have seen all the goods and you have seen none, we can’t have that” At that point she stood up and slipped of her top, everything Nate had dreamed of her tits was true, tanned firm tits that just sat up and begged little two little dogs waiting to be petted. Her nipples were in total proportion, dark brown and fully erect. He did not think things could get any better.

They did. She took down her jeans which reveled why the bed got so wet, she had no panties on. His cock stirred into life. Her legs seemed to run on forever all the way up to a perfect waist. “You wanna see my ass?” Claire was a minx and Nate loved it. “Sure!” she turned round and bent over he could see her pussy lips now, pink and swollen. Catching sight off her butt hole he wondered if she like anal.

Claire turned back around and sat down, the show had been enough to refuel his tank and with that his cock was twitching ready for action. Nate loved giving oral and had never had a specimen as fine as this to work on. As he walked across Claire stopped him ‘Wait I eh” This was not what Nate wanted to hear, did she want to stop, was it a mistake. “I have never had a cock as big before, I am kinda, well” Her voice was shaky. “Hey no problem we can go slow, like you say we have all night”

Do you want more??

Bigcockuk1

Just Browsing
Media
Nate slid onto the bed and grabbed Claire’s perfect pins, with a few short sharp tugs he had here in a position ready to accept his tongue and when he was ready, his cock. He wanted to tease and pleasure her to the limit and started his routine by licking her thighs and backs of her knees. He glanced up to see Claire whimpering and digging her nails into the now ruffled bed sheets.

Working his way to what Nate believed to be the gates of heaven he noticed just how wet she had become. Her lips were slightly brown at the edges fading into pink, a perfectly proportioned pussy with the labia each fitting within their respective places. Tonight they were engorged with blood and lying flat ready for what may enter. Her clit was poking out slightly from the hood and completed the package nicely.

Nate ran his finger into her groin, Claire groaned and a flow of juice left her lips and ran onto the bed. As he ran his finger gently over the contours of her vagina she moaned and gripped the sheets even tighter. Nate’s cock was twitching as he finally allowed himself a taste of paradise. Flicking his tongue over her hole brought the tell tale signs of orgasm, he looked up to see Claire’s eyes rolling back I her head, her nipples now much larger than before pointed straight up like rockets ready for take off. Beads of sweat were forming on a flushed chest.

Nate knew her clit would be super sensitive and it would take little to finish her off. With that thought he flicked up toward her hood. “Oh, Oh, Nate please, please” She was begging him to push her over the edge and into the abyss of pleasure. He decided to comply and forced her hood back with his tongue and centered his oral attention on her clit.

‘Oh fuck, FUCK” Claire had gone past the point of no return and it was Nate who had brought her here. Her cries tapered off as the pleasure built, she was now unable to speak. Instead Claire arched slightly, eyes wide open and tried to sound out but her body would not let her. Her pussy was gripping Nate’s now inserted finger and her juice flowed around it. He stayed patient counting the contractions not changing his style of stimulation. He had learnt through experience that only a select band of woman demanded a technique change during orgasm.

Her orgasm lasted for what seemed an eternity, Nate did not care. If someone had told him just hours earlier this would have been his parting shot he would have laughed to say the least. Finally her contractions subsided and Nate removed his finger, he put it to his lips tasting her juices. Sweet, clean and fresh it did nothing to help subdue his twitching cock which was now dripping with pre-come.

“Jeez Nate, you know how to pleasure a woman” Claire stated whilst running her hands through her hair. “It helps when the subject matter is worthy” came Nate’s retort. They both smiled. The main event was still to come and having experienced the entrees they both wanted to satisfy the yearning for main course and desert.

Nate stood up and grabbed his wallet, the magnum condom was hidden in a side pouch and he wasted no time in removing it from the wrapper. Claire watched apprehensively as he rolled it the full erect length of his cock making sure there was no air trapped in the teat.
“Are you ready” he asked with a twinkle in his eye, “YES” came the resounding reply from Claire. She slid herself down the bed slightly and parted her legs again.

There was no need for anymore foreplay, the groundwork had be done, this fox was hot wet and ready. Nate slowly guided his gift toward her glistening pussy, the head was grey almost purple and looked so out of proportion to the petite lips that would eventually guide it home. He pressed gently but firmly at her gates and she started to open giving him room to slide the head in. He looked up to see Claire in a trance like state, tearing at the bed sheets, she was open mouthed but no sounds could be heard.

He pushed further and was a quarter of the way in, Claire screamed, “I’m coming, Nate I’m coming, please, Oh FUCK. Nate looked down to see flows of juice leaking around his cock, it was being held in a vice like grip by Claire’s orgasm. He decided to carry on and pushed him home, it was too much for Claire who was now acting like an animal, growling, moaning and screaming. She was begging Nate to fuck her.

Nate had never seen a woman have multiple orgasms and was enjoying the show. ‘Come on Nate faster, harder, fuck I’m coming again” She released her grip on the sheets and embedded them in Nate’s back. He recoiled with the pain and pleasure before he finally went for it thrusting his monster in deeper and harder than any penis Claire had experienced before. There was no need for shallow thrusts with Nate’s machine. The veins were pumped up to the max and the full length could easily be taken to the edge of her pussy and back in again to the depths of her body.

He withdrew and turned Claire around, almost instantly her ass was in the air. The girl knew what she wanted and by god Nate was the man to give her it. He guided his cock into her pussy from the rear, she came, and again, and again. In fact she continued until Nate called out signaling his imminent orgasm. He pumped a few more strokes and started to fill her pussy. Claire, not content with a deposit in her neither regions wanted some up top and demanded Nate withdraw. He grabbed the tip of his penis trying to hold the come in, it was like watching the late Steven Irwin trying to tame a wild python.

He guided his cock up to her mouth and started to unload, Claire loved it massaging his ball to ensure every bit of Nate’s seed went to a deserving home. He finished and the two just looked at each other straight into their eyes. He hugged her and noticed tears running down Claire’s face. “What’s wrong, did I, did I do something wrong?” He was worried. “You did nothing wrong Nate, you did everything right. Nobody, NOBODY has ever fucked me like that before” She smiled and cried at the same time.

With the words and tears trailing off the pair fell into bed and then into a deep sleep, both parties sexually satisfied. Nate woke briefly to find Claire’s hand on his cock, she must be guarding him he chuckled.

asa9bobnote3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love it as it is.
A complete short story is a rare thing on these forums.

By all means write more, but make them self-contained like this one.
Keep our well-hung hero, and have him surprising other people with his 11.5", including the occasional other male.

I'd love it if he finds a young man who can deep-throat the lot, while none of the girls can!

Attachments