The Official Biden Lost Thread

D

deleted15807

We KNOW someone on LPSG is going to announce he lost. Who will it be? He's a lib, he can't match Palin, she trounced him. Yada Yada Yada.

Last edited by a moderator:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As I did for the last debate I'm going to tell it exactly as I saw it, no spin.

Palin did a whole lot better than what most expected she would, meaning she didn't fall flat on her face. That alone, for Republicans I guess, could be considered a win.

However Biden was nothing short of EXCELLENT (perhaps better than Obama) at diffusing and debunking every single thing (an obviously coached) Palin tried to offer up in defense of McCain.

Best moment: when he finally had enough of this "maverick" bullshit and quite clearly pointed out (in no uncertain terms I might add) "John McCain is NO maverick."

("But I AM I wweeally AM a mav-a-wick! Weally I am...whuuuuuuuuuu!")

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I did for the last debate I'm going to tell it exactly as I saw it, no spin.

Palin did a whole lot better than what most expected she would, meaning she didn't fall flat on her face. That alone, for Republicans I guess, could be considered a win.

However Biden was nothing short of EXCELLENT (perhaps better than Obama) at diffusing and debunking every single thing (an obviously coached) Palin tried to offer up in defense of McCain.

Best moment: when he finally had enough of this "maverick" bullshit and quite clearly pointed out (in no uncertain terms I might add) "John McCain is NO maverick."

("But I AM I wweeally AM a mav-a-wick! Weally I am...whuuuuuuuuuu!")

no spin? LOL. Very objective review b.c.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a little disappointed that Palin didnt fall flat on her face. But that's because Biden didnt attack her directly and spent his energies on McCain. I agree McCain is NO MAVERICK!!!

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I know, right? That was the equivalent of a bodyslam, and she didn't bring up the "Maverick" thing again.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
no spin? LOL. Very objective review b.c.

Well you've already proven that anything even remotely in disagreement with your point of view is, in your opinion "spin".

"Spin" is when you say shit you know is false, but you say it anyway.

By "no spin" I mean not saying stuff I don't really believe. As incredible as it may see to you I really believe exactly what I stated:

1. the republicans are no doubt relieved

2. Biden did an excellent job of refuting and responding to all of Palin's points, in particular rebutting the phony illusion of McCAin as some "maverick"

That's how I see it. "Spin" to you, fact for me.

mattbuddy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a little disappointed that Palin didnt fall flat on her face. But that's because Biden didnt attack her directly and spent his energies on McCain. I agree McCain is NO MAVERICK!!!

I agree! That part was FANTASTIC when Biden said McCain was NO MAVERICK! It was wonderful!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He kicked ass! I love the guy, he answered questions directly and seemed respectful and sincere.

Seriously.... Boba... I have more respect for you than that. It's a debate... both were reading scripts and rehearsed.... shame, next you are going to tell me Denise Milani is a natural? You aren't seeing what you want to believe now are you kid ?

(good jest kiddo)

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously.... Boba... I have more respect for you than that. It's a debate... both were reading scripts and rehearsed.... shame, next you are going to tell me Denise Milani is a natural? You aren't seeing what you want to believe now are you kid ?

(good jest kiddo)

You want me to bring Wendy up? Do ya? Boob politics brings the worst outta people! :tongue:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[Quote Calboner]"Well, I'm not goin' to answer the question that you asked, Gwen, because, doggone it, Joe Six-Pack needs to hear about how John McCain is a maverick and we're concerned about our enemies gettin' nucular weapons and also you betcha we're a team of mavericks and hockey moms and, ya know, John McCain is a maverick."

You have just heard Sarah Palin's contribution to the debate.
You forgot to add the charming winks at the camera, Cal.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Who WAS that Chinese guy she debated? Or was it a case of too much Botox?