Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, yeah.

Like, could Florida rain maybe go to a drought suffering state?
Hey, if it's two things I can guarantee that will happen with regularity it would be my neighbors' loud parties till 2 AM at least once a week and the flesh-stripping, road flooding, afternoon downpour as a Mofo afternoon storms. At least let my life have some predictably.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why don't people follow the same general rules on mixed use bike/walking paths as they do on the road? I swear to God if I am riding my bike and jingle my bell, people will walk left into me. If I jingle my bell and say "on your left", people walk left into me. If I don't do anything then they'll blindly walk into the path without looking either way and I almost crash. Don't even get me talking about groups of 6 people all walking side by side, taking up the entire 20 ft wide path so everyone gets backed up.

I swear, ya girl just wants to get her fat ass into shape but pedestrians can be such idiots.

Lol I even have blinking front and tail lights and had a guy yell at me because I could cause someone to have a seizure.

It's not like I'm one of those lycra guys in the middle of the road swerving all entitled, I'm a little chubber on a cruiser on paths specifically for this.

Ok rant over. Had to get that out.

D

deleted15329811

So, yeah.

Well as long as it stays TF outta Illinois! I'm still mopping out my basement, and bleaching shit im exhausted!

Media
So, yeah.

Or used to give DeSantis a long overdue and much-needed enema. What he’s full of is exploding in a non-stop stream from every orifice he has. And it’s not pretty. Nor does it pass the sniff test, although I do hear The Villages are eagerly lapping it up. You may be the Sunshine state, Florida, but DeSantis and his fellow right-wing rectal irritants are from where the sun don’t shine. Do better, Florida.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why don't people follow the same general rules on mixed use bike/walking paths as they do on the road? I swear to God if I am riding my bike and jingle my bell, people will walk left into me. If I jingle my bell and say "on your left", people walk left into me. If I don't do anything then they'll blindly walk into the path without looking either way and I almost crash. Don't even get me talking about groups of 6 people all walking side by side, taking up the entire 20 ft wide path so everyone gets backed up.

I swear, ya girl just wants to get her fat ass into shape but pedestrians can be such idiots.

Lol I even have blinking front and tail lights and had a guy yell at me because I could cause someone to have a seizure.

It's not like I'm one of those lycra guys in the middle of the road swerving all entitled, I'm a little chubber on a cruiser on paths specifically for this.

Ok rant over. Had to get that out.
Beach towns! I grew up in Venice Beach...
The bike paths were (and still are) combats zones! We had walkers, skaters, skateboarders, and finally bikes. There are no rules at that point. I used to have one of those squeezy rubber honker horns on my cruiser.
The upside is a superb beach weather!

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Beach towns! I grew up in Venice Beach...
The bike paths were (and still are) combats zones! We had walkers, skaters, skateboarders, and finally bikes. There are no rules at that point. I used to have one of those squeezy rubber honker horns on my cruiser.
The upside is a superb beach weather!
Oh my god you just reminded me about the motorized skateboards, one wheels, and roller skaters that are going side to side across the entire width.

Of course they ALL are wearing headphones/earbuds so they're oblivious to anything behind them.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Goes for DeSanity too.
I'm still in shock for how these guys are using these humans fleeing from bad situations as pawns for their political base. I am relieved to see how the good people of Martha's Vineyard are helping them. It gives me some hope in humanity. But man... It's like 1930's Madison Square Garden all over again! I know we must abstain from political talk here... But the lack of humanity is overwhelming at times.

Reactions: Fredneck1951

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm still in shock for how these guys are using these humans fleeing from bad situations as pawns for their political base. I am relieved to see how the good people of Martha's Vineyard are helping them. It gives me some hope in humanity. But man... It's like 1930's Madison Square Garden all over again! I know we must abstain from political talk here... But the lack of humanity is overwhelming at times.
I saw in a snarky subReddit where supposedly Martha's Vineyard is sending a busload of "banned" books back to Florida in exchange.

sweet baby jeebus please let this be true

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
200 years ago the population of the world was 1 billion, before that the world, Europe suffered from drought and famine in the middle ages.

Now the population of the world is 8 billion, still we suffer from drought and famine.

Now we all expect it to rain the average, we all expect it to be dry the average...............it's not the case, it never has been. There are 7 billion more souls in the world consuming water, agriculture, domestic animals and so on.

But it still rains the same, still the same dry periods...............so......What is not the same as the other.....?