The Official Black/urban Onlyfans Thread

dabigdikdangler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Saw a clip of Mike Mann fingering his ass on twitter so I joined his Onlyfans but if it's on there I haven't found it yet.

Anybody know how to, or what program to download, to record Onlyfans vids?

Reactions: Kyle Carter

MENagerie

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anyone seen his videos? Is it worth it?

EM78VCrWoAAi0Yv.jpg
Nah. I’ve subscribed a couple of times over some months with little satisfaction. The purchase videos are often far less than 1min long w/ misleading titles. I even commented with a “Welp, won’t be doing that again.” meaning subscribing or purchasing.

TayZay

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Found this if him Poison (Thepowerhouseexperience). Anyone have any other leaks? View attachment 22301181
I was his biggest fan when he was on Strippersinthehoodxxx with Rodney so when I subscribed I knew his post would be fire but it ended up being a one time subscription. I inboxed him and asked him why he doesn’t upload sextapes and he said something about his women live in Jersey smh

dabigdikdangler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah that's where all the vids of him I have came from. It's fucked up how rec-tube only records one Black dude for like every 50 shows they record and they're rarely the good ones.

Juli1994

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got some...
I love me some Poison :heart_eyes::yum. I really wish that he and that sexy hunk of chocolate Mr. XL would come back to Strippers in the hood xxx. I love Rodney St. Cloud as well but it's to see different choices of men fucking these ladies in the scenes.

OPM1988

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah that's where all the vids of him I have came from. It's fucked up how rec-tube only records one Black dude for like every 50 shows they record and they're rarely the good ones.
Rec is pretty terrible, but that's the only site where you can hack into the vids easily, unless there's something else.