The Older Cousin: Austin's Friend Ken

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few days later I decided to bring a friend I'm met home for a beer or two and to play video games. I unlocked to the door to Nate's apartment, grabbed a couple of beers and settled down with my new mate Ken in the living room. We were both heavily into our game, when Nate's bedroom door flew open and out walked Nate totally nude with a raging boner!

"Jesus boys, I didn't know you were here!, and drinking my beer I see" he said with a sheepish grin. "You're not going to believe this Nate - I've got some girl in my room and she's totally looped out on something. So I'm fucking her and nothing - I mean nada. She's dry as sandpaper and loose like a fucking sack full of jello. I can't cum and get my rocks off". So I figured I'd leave her in their and grab a beer. And here you two are." He smiled and walked up to us.

"Umm....Nate, this is my friend Ken". Nate gave Ken the 'once over' and looked at me with a wicked smile. He grabbed his nuts and scratched his pubes and leaned over and whispered to us both "hey do you boys want to take her for a ride?, shove your eager little dicks into her?".

I didn't honestly know what to think or say at that point. Ken was a friend I had met when I was visiting the various colleges to decide where to go in September. He saw me wearing a flip video camcorder on my wrist and immediately struck a conversation with me about the camcorder and then...well friends instantly. We've only know each other for about a week when in comes Nate totally naked with a raging boner into the living room and with this incredible offer? I had no idea what to do. I'd no idea if Ken was gay, bi, straight. I had a feeling he was pretty open minded when I learnt he was a first year liberal arts student. Ken was skinny and very pale - with chestnutty brown short hair. I guess if I had to decribe him to you, I'd say he was kinda cute and a tiny bit nerdy.

Ken dropped the Xbox controller and looked at Nate. "Hell yeah, I'm up for that" he said and he immediately looked at me. I quickly glanced at his crotch and saw the classic 'tent' like pop up of a boner in his shorts. I just looked at him and nodded.

Last edited:
Reactions: l0rdcastamere

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nate smiled and said "well boys, why don't you two get undressed and get to know each other for a few minutes. I'm going to gulp down my beer, go back in and try to get her wet for you both, maybe eat her out for a while. When she's ready and wet, I'll come get you two".....​

As soon as Nate left the room after downing the beer in like, 30 seconds, Ken had pulled his shirt off. I'd NEVER seen Ken naked or shirt - less. I stared. He was so thin I could see his ribs and he had a thin trail of chest hair in the very centre of his chest. I was surpised at how quickly he'd pulled off his t shirt and I said:​

"Oh, hey -wait....Umm....isn't this sort of weird. I mean we're friends and...."​

Ken looked over me with a hard glare in his eyes. "Dude, are you friggin' kidding me? Your cousin has a chick in his room we can both fuck and I'm horny as hell"....

He pulled his shorts off over his socks and sneakers and quickly pulled those off too. He stood completely naked and he seemed to be saying to me with his body language 'hurry up and get nude too'...​

I couldn't help it - call it me being a fag or whatever. I glanced him quickly over, and yeah my eyes locked focus for maybe too long on his package. His cock was thin, pale with a huge dark blue vein running down the middle of it. Long and thin. Ken was uncut with a short thick foreskin that didn't even cover the knob. His dickhead was peeking out of the skin with about half the knob uncovered. Ken had barely any pubes - just a tiny patch of it and super saggy huge, heavy nuts that put Nate's massive low hangers to shame.

Ken saw me staring - he glared at me again with an angry look.

"Christ, get naked will ya"...still no hint on if he wanted me to get naked simply 'cos he was, or was he interested in seeing more of me.​

I pulled off my white tank top and pulled down my shorts (I had no underwear on). I flung my flip flops off and stood naked directly in front of him.​

"Ummm....ummm...here's your beer", I blurted out like a fool. I reached down and grabbed both our beers and handed his to him. I took a sip and watched his reaction to my nude body. Ken took a sip and finally he allowed his eyes to do the quick 'once over'. I watched him scan me up and down and quickly up and down again.

Last edited:

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"So you like guys huh?", Ken asked taking a gulp of beer.​

I downed several nervous gulps of beer and looked up shyly at him. He continued "I figured that you might like guys when I saw the way Nate was looking at you just now. Nate sort of looked at you, I dunno - kinda like he owned you and shit". This surprised me. I didn't know what to say to it. Ken took a step back, and his body language was now sort of defensive. I decided to fess up.​

"Yeah I like guys and I like girls too."​

Ken stepped closer and took another sip of beer. I did the same thing only a gulp again then another gulp.​

"That's cool" he said with a slight smile. "You're got a great body". Again I didn't know where this was going. But then being a lucky boy that I am, Ken gave me the opening line I was waiting for him to deliver....​

"So what do you think of my cock then Austin" he asked. He looked down at his dick. I looked at him in the eye. "Well, it's looks big from where I'm standing. I love your balls". Ken smiled and looked at me. "Thanks" was his reply. Ken took another sip of beer, then a gulp. He looked at my cock and said "I wish I was cut like you are". I was puzzled and he continued "my foreskin isn't much good for nothing, it's too short and well...". He didn't finish that sentence, but his eyes glanced down as if he was embarrassed.​

I decided to cheer him up quickly. "Well I dunno, I think foreskins are great. I wish I had one."​

"Why?" he quickly asked.​

"Well 'cos with a skin, you can do this". I put my beer down on the floor and got down on my knees. I grabbed his limp dick in my right hand and immediately stuck my beer wet tongue into his thick foreskin and rolled my tongue all the way around underneath, bathing his knob with my spit. "Oh fuck man - what are you doing dude"....he reached down and pulled my mouth away. But I could see he was alread almost fully hard.​

"But didn't that feel good?", I asked - looking up at him from on my knees. "I mean you're hard". I was rock hard now and leaking precum. "Listen, we're friends and I'm going to make you feel really good. I doesn't matter if its a guy's mouth is on your hard dick does it?" I asked.​

"Hell yeah it does. I'm not gay Austin. I'm NOT gay."....​

"What does that have to do with anything", asked Nate suddenly. He had been standing around a corner and heard part if not all of the conversation. He walked over to us and saw me on my knees with a boner, Ken standing above me with his matching boner. Nate however was fully soft.​

"Get to work on Ken's dick and make him moan. Ken close your fucking eyes if you have to", Nate yelled at us.​

I immediately went to work on Ken's dick and balls. Moving my fist up and down, pumping him while sucking, playing with his nuts and sure enough he was moaning softly and his eyes were wide open staring at Nate who I saw was playing with limp dick that was slowly getting hard. "Jesus fucking - I want this boy moaning", Nate repeated and Nate came up behind Ken and spread his ass cheeks wide open with both strong hands.​

Ken's head spun immediately around to see what was going on out back. Nate worked fast and furious, sticking his long wet tongue right into his ass and finding the sweet spot and burying his face in Ken's ass. He rimmed and rimmed while I sucked. Ken was moaning and moaning loudly now. He looked down at me and then turned to watch Nate eating out his ass. Nate took a brief break and looked up for a second and said to me "tastes like sweet candy". Nate stood up and spun around to where I was and looked at Ken directly in the eye. "See it feels good right?". Ken grunted a "uhh yeah" and looked forward avoiding eye contact with Nate. Nate grabbed Ken's head and forced Ken to look him in the eye. "Now return the favor on him" and Nate looked down at me and pushed Ken off of my mouth.​

Ken just stood there - not saying a word or doing anything. His cock was pointing straight out at an angle like a ruler. My guess was 7 inches. Nate was impatient. He was fully hard and his pouty foreskin looked wet with precum. He grabbed Ken with both hands and forced him down on his knees in front of my dick. "Go on, put it in your fucking mouth and lick and suck on it. Move your fist up and down, play with his nuts".​

Ken closed his eyes and took my cock in his mouth, but his technique was alful. He was slobbering all over my cock and pubes and he was too rough on my nuts, grabbing them and squishing them. He just sort of moved my dick around inside his mouth and slowly pumped up and down. Ken was growing mad and said "sweet god, this boy is useless, I'm going to have to show him everything tonight. Come on boys, follow me."

We all entered Nate's huge bedroom - and there in the middle of the bed ontop of the sheets was a girl who looked like she was half passed out with the legs spread fingering herself. Nate quickly introduced her as Nadia from Russia, new to the States etc. etc... She had small grapefruit like knockers with massive swollen nipples, totally shaved flabby looking pussy. She half grinned and closed her eyes and kept fingering herself. Ken and I stood beside the bed on one side as Nate jumped onto the bed and in between Nadia's legs. He looked at us and grinned, "watch this" he asked.

Nate pulled her fingers out of her pussy and put them into her mouth. He then shoved two, then three fingers deep into her and began short thrusts. He pulled out and went right back in with four fingers. He began moving his four fingers in a circular motion and Nadia began moaning softly. "Now watch this -", Nate said.

Nate pulled all fingers out and proceeded to insert his foot, yes his foot slowly inside of her. He slowly got four toes inside of her and he kept going until sure enough his entire foot was sliding into her. Ken and I were amazed and fascinated. Nate pulled his foot out and got into position with his cock pointing at her gaping hole. He rubbed his cock over his pussy lips, now totally wet, smearing her juices all over his dick. He stopped briefly. Ken and I moved in closer for a better look. Nate grabbed his nuts with his left hand and pulled his foreskin back to expose his entire knob. He pushed his knob into her and used his cock like a spoon stirring a big pot of soup. He pulled out and climbed off the bed. "Ok so how is first to go", he asked looking at the two of us.

Last edited:

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"I'll go", replied Ken immediately. Nate nodded and Ken got into missionary position. He immediately sank his entire cock into her. Nate and I moved to the foot of the bed and watched as Ken's super saggy nuts slapped her ass upon entering her vag. "Jesus, look at those things", Nate said to me and slapped me on the ass. Nate reached forward and lightly grabbed Ken's balls cupping them in his left palm. Ken turned around but kept focusing of fucking Nadia. His movements were deep and long. Nate let go of Ken's balls and edged him on: "that's it, yeah you're enjoying this eh? move slow...in and out, all the way in and out". Nate wasn't done with Ken. He spread his ass cheeks wide apart with those strong arms and began eating out Ken's ass. Ken moaned and has pace suddenly quickened. His thrusts were now faster and shorter. Nate took advantage of this, turned his head and smiled at me. I had an idea what was next. Nate let go of Ken's ass, moved off the bed and whisphered into my ear: "go on and fuck his ass, just put it in quickly. He'll never know what the fuck is going on".​

I moved quickly. Nate helped me. Nate grabbed Ken's ass cheeks again and spread them wide open for me. I got into position and immediately jabbed my 6"incher into his hole and in all the way in to the hilt. Ken stopped moving and yelled out "FUCKING SHIT, FUCK FUCK FUCK" and "JESUS that hurts like fucking hell - take it out". But I having fun. I moved in and out about a dozen times before finally pulling my dick out. Nate came to the quick rescue. He kept Ken's ass spread wide open and slowly licked his gaping asshole with his warm wet tongue. It took a while, but soon Ken was thrusting in and out of Nadia again and gaining his rhythm back.

"Go on Austin - get Nadia to suck you off and then cum on Ken's face. I wanna see that boy's reaction when you shoot all over his face dude" Nate instructed.​

I got onto the bed and kneeled down on a pillow beside Nadia and offered my hard dick to her. She took it in her hand and slowly pumped my cock. I took her hand away and moved my dick to her mouth. She opened and let me in. I looked at Ken. He was having a great time. "Dude you're really into her. Fuck her man! I want to see you really do her". I rubbed her tits and fingered her pussy as Ken's cock slide in and out of her. I reached into her hole and rubbed my finger up Ken's dick as he fucked her. I then slide a couple of fingers into her and she was loose enough for me to feel most of Ken's cock! "Oh yeah man, that feels hot- keep your fingers there inside of her" he begged.​

Nate jumped onto the bed and surprised Ken by presenting his huge 10 incher to him. He pressed his dick against Ken's cheek forcing him to open his mouth and take him inside. Ken opened and Nate started peeling his foreskin back and giving Ken a good taste of his dirty smeggy cock. Ken gagged, pulled his face away and off Nate's raging dick. Nate slipped his dick sock back over his knob end and fed it again to Ken who opened his mouth to let it in. Ken gagged and Nate forced him to accept half of his entire length into his mouth and down his throat. Nate banged his balls against Ken's chin and laughed! "Jesus you can suck dick after all" he said as he rolled his fingers slowly through Ken's short hair.

Ken moaned really loud and grunted a "FUCK YEAH" and stopped moving; he pulled his dick out of Nadia dripping with cum and continued to shoot all over her chest and onto her tits. He sort of fell ontop of her and kissed her roughly and fingered her dripping cum filled pussy. At that moment Nate looked at me and we both knew what to do. Nate moved up close to his head as Ken buried his face into her chest and I moved to Ken's face. As Ken came up for air, I rapidly jerked on my cock and blasted my load all over his face and into this hair! Nate came right after me and shoot something like 10 blasts of cum all over Ken's face and onto his closed eyes. Cum was dripping all over Ken's face. Nate waited for Ken to breathe again. Ken's mouth opened briefly and Nate took the chance to smear our cum all over his face and into Ken's mouth. Ken yelled "Oh Jesus Christ, you guys are fucking disgusting pigs" and Nate and I fell to the bed beside Nadia who was still panting and fingering herself again and Ken who rolled onto the bed beside us as we all burst out laughing. Ken started laughing too and soon all three boys were play wrestling each other and all three boys were totally erect and ready to go again.....

To be continued??

Last edited: