The older (mentor) / younger (student) attraction

inside_us

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when im 25 yo, i do sex with and older man than me, that time he was around 60 yo above, he come from western and were working in Indonesia, 2 years ago our last having sex, and right now we lost contact each other :D .

basicaly i like and older man, they are so understanding :D

barack_bigcock

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 20 years old and I love the idea of being in a relationship like the one described in the op. My boyfriend whos about the same age as me introduced me to an old friend of his who is now 30. Over time we started fooling around together and now we meet up every month or two for a night to have fun and blow off steam, even though he has a girlfriend. I really enjoy having someone experienced and successful in their career to get advice from. Plus I just like guys who are more serious and understand what they want out of a relationship better.

I have a question for the people in this thread who say they've been in relationships with older guys they met. Mainly, how did you meet your partners and how did your relationship develop? I've thought about making an ad on craigslist but I'd like to hear how you guys met up and what your first encounters were like. Thanks!

Also any advice people can give regarding meeting a good daddy would be really helpfull.