The oldest you have fucked?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she was 39. pretty, cute, slender. I was 23. we enjoyed ourselves. she needed big and was told I was. most appreciative and great blow jobs. many, many years ago.

Reactions: coachhoops

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oldest is 58, but that was last year when I was 51.

Biggest age gap I was 18 and the woman was 45, during the summer after HS. Best summer job ever!

It was me and my own experiences.....so moderators...the truth is that it was quite a few DECADES ago...different ERA...different morale's, ideas, norms.....and having started puberty very early...and following the family "tradition" of developing a really unique endowment ...in a family on both sides where my grandfathers, great uncles, uncle, and my father were all very well known in their respective towns/counties/areas...for being giant endowed...women far older than me sought me out when I was still, at least legally, a minor. I never asked the women their ages, nearly all were married who sought me out, but my best guess...most were 20-25-30 years older...a few were in their mid to late 20s...some in their late 50s to some in their 60s. Most of the oldest women were relatives of the other women...and women talk.

Last edited:

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It was me and my own experiences.....so moderators...the truth is that it was quite a few DECADES ago...different ERA...different morale's, ideas, norms.....and having started puberty very early...and following the family "tradition" of developing a really unique endowment ...in a family on both sides where my grandfathers, great uncles, uncle, and my father were all very well known in their respective towns/counties/areas...for being giant endowed...women far older than me sought me out when I was still, at least legally, a minor. I never asked the women their ages, nearly all were married who sought me out, but my best guess...most were 20-25-30 years older...a few were in their mid to late 20s...some in their late 50s to some in their 60s. Most of the oldest women were relatives of the other women...and women talk.

Very interesting!!
Did any of the husbands know and approve of your sex with their wife?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very interesting!!
Did any of the husbands know and approve of your sex with their wife?

I don't know if any did or not. I suppose some might...but no idea for certain either way. Only one guy, who himself had a giant whopper...black guy...truly a nice huge man who had a huge hose to match...knew...he saw me fuck his wife, and he and I did her together in turns and together a lot of times. We did this during our lunch breaks and down time when not busy at a moving/storage warehouse complex he worked at full time and I had a part time job on Saturdays and full times during the summer months. Used to go to the back warehouse, she would show up with his lunch...walked over it was only a few blocks...he would eat and then fuck his wife at least once. If the afternoon was free...no incoming or outgoing storage boxes, she would stay and he would fuck her a few times all afternoon on the piles of moving and storage blankets.

Not I watched and played with myself and she compared us a few times...eventually as I was still developing, I grew larger than his...and she took me on too. Not surprising, that that couple had had many same room swap experiences with my paternal grandparents, and during the slow months at the moving/storage company, he worked on the paternal family farm and fucked my paternal grandmother...I have no idea how many times but for years...and he and my even larger than he paternal grandfather fucked his wife and my grandmother many times in 3sums at the farm and at the couples house. Both he and both my grandfathers were well known and "legendary" hugely endowed pussy hounds who fucked a lot of the area women.

Reactions: amazzzed2

36 not old but I'm in my 20s she was really hot and quite good in bed.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know if any did or not. I suppose some might...but no idea for certain either way. Only one guy, who himself had a giant whopper...black guy...truly a nice huge man who had a huge hose to match...knew...he saw me fuck his wife, and he and I did her together in turns and together a lot of times. We did this during our lunch breaks and down time when not busy at a moving/storage warehouse complex he worked at full time and I had a part time job on Saturdays and full times during the summer months. Used to go to the back warehouse, she would show up with his lunch...walked over it was only a few blocks...he would eat and then fuck his wife at least once. If the afternoon was free...no incoming or outgoing storage boxes, she would stay and he would fuck her a few times all afternoon on the piles of moving and storage blankets.

Not I watched and played with myself and she compared us a few times...eventually as I was still developing, I grew larger than his...and she took me on too. Not surprising, that that couple had had many same room swap experiences with my paternal grandparents, and during the slow months at the moving/storage company, he worked on the paternal family farm and fucked my paternal grandmother...I have no idea how many times but for years...and he and my even larger than he paternal grandfather fucked his wife and my grandmother many times in 3sums at the farm and at the couples house. Both he and both my grandfathers were well known and "legendary" hugely endowed pussy hounds who fucked a lot of the area women.

Thank you!
I would love to hear about more of this!