The Olympic Swimmers

teddy:
Originally posted by philberttrw+Jan 23 2005, 10:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(philberttrw &#064; Jan 23 2005, 10:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-intheloop@Aug 28 2004, 11:55 PM
Oh Despatie&#33; shame he didn&#39;t get any medal on the 10m platform.
But oh what a bulge&#33;

Latest picture of him
[post=254201]Quoted post[/post]​

...HOLY CRAP&#33; They didn&#39;t disqualify him for having a non-aerodynamic bulge? That thing&#39;s massive&#33;
[post=276764]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That impressive package didn&#39;t just happen overnight. They did a short documentary several years ago on French Canadian TV about him shortly before he won the Pan Am gold at age 13. Even as a kid he was sporting considerably more of a bulge than his young counterparts in the documentary. It apparently just continued to grow and add to its already impressive dimensions over the years as seen at the Olympics. Matched with his solid muscular build and handsome good looks he definitely is the complete package. I am pretty sure he is straight and I hope his future male offspring will be as physically well blessed.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by teddy+Jan 25 2005, 01:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(teddy &#064; Jan 25 2005, 01:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by philberttrw@Jan 23 2005, 10:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-intheloop
@Aug 28 2004, 11:55 PM
But oh what a bulge&#33;

Latest picture of him

...HOLY CRAP&#33; They didn&#39;t disqualify him for having a non-aerodynamic bulge? That thing&#39;s massive&#33;

That impressive package didn&#39;t just happen overnight. They did a short documentary several years ago on French Canadian TV about him shortly before he won the Pan Am gold at age 13. Even as a kid he was sporting considerably more of a bulge than his young counterparts in the documentary. It apparently just continued to grow and add to its already impressive dimensions over the years as seen at the Olympics. Matched with his solid muscular build and handsome good looks he definitely is the complete package. I am pretty sure he is straight and I hope his future male offspring will be as physically well blessed.
[post=277097]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yes, I have seen it too (French Canadian here). One of Despaties&#39;s relatives-his grandfather (or great-grandfather)- emigrated to Canada from Greece, and married a Greek-Montrealer. I have always thought that Alexandre had Greek blood, now I know why.
Even though he didn&#39;t as well as expected in Athens, he still did well; he&#39;s also still young, and has many more productive years ahead of him. I wish him the best.
He is a sight to see: devilishly handsome, well built, intelligent and CANADIAN.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by teddy+Jan 25 2005, 01:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(teddy &#064; Jan 25 2005, 01:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by philberttrw@Jan 23 2005, 10:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-intheloop
@Aug 28 2004, 11:55 PM
But oh what a bulge&#33;

Latest picture of him

[post=277097]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yes, I have seen it too (French Canadian here). One of Alexandre&#39;s relatives-his grandfather (or great-grandfather)- emigrated to Canada from Greece, and married a Greek-Montrealer. I have always thought that Alexandre had Greek blood, now I know why.
Even though he didn&#39;t do as well as expected in Athens, he still did us proud; he&#39;s also still young, and has many more productive years ahead of him. I wish him the best.
He is a sight to see: devilishly handsome, well built, intelligent and CANADIAN.

lighthouse: [/quote]Take a look again at Despatie&#39;s pics. In most of them he&#39;s got his balls stored up front and his dick wrapped around toward his hip. And when he&#39;s in profile its obscene.
Whatever his height, he clearly wouild be in the upper echelons if he joined this club.
[post=276473]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Definitely some big nuts in there

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by meat4shore@Jan 26 2005, 09:15 AM
Despatie Growth Spurt

Here&#39;s a human interest article on young Mr. Despatie.
[post=277566]Quoted post[/post]​

Heh. Do you think they had us in mind when they wrote this line?

Eighteen months ago Quebec diver Alexandre Despatie was living proof that good things come in small packages.

Now the 14-year-old diver is working to ensure an even bigger package can do just as well.

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Seems to me that Despaties have a kind of ball problem (or hide something else into his speedo). But certainly, there is more than just a regular package (cock and balls). Perhaps a little hernia could explain his noticable but irregular bulge…

Here's a pic.
despazoom3.jpg

Some advice ?

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is a total shame the whole world doesnt boycot the chineses olympic games. What a disgusting nation they are.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is a total shame the whole world doesnt boycot the chineses olympic games. What a disgusting nation they are.

Here is what I saw recently on the boycott topic, I totally agree.

thoughts on boycotting Beijing game

A friend was a gymnast with the 1972 US Olympic team, in Munich. A while ago, we talked about how politicians use the Olympics to make political statements and how devastated she would have been had she not been allowed to go. Alexandre Despatie's comments and recent news have me thinking about the current talk about a Beijing boycott. If politicians want to boycott, they should stay away and allow the athletes to compete.

But boycotting is the easy way out and is actually avoiding the issue that they are pretending to protest. The courageous and confrontational thing to do would be to go to the Beijing games and take a side trip to Lhasa, Tibet or even more courageous would be to stop in Dharamsala, India and visit the Dalai Lama, on the way to Beijing. Telling the athletes that they can speak up about human rights and freedom of ethnic minorities, AFTER they have finished competing, and letting them know that you are bringing extra embassy and foreign ministry officials to Beijing, to lend assistance to them. Helping your country's media get access to Tibet, as part of your entourage or tag along as athletes and family members of high ranking politicians go exploring would be active.

It is never easy being the one holding the spot light, but anyone can scream and run into the shadows; being visible and taking a stand is the hard part.

To those people that are concerned about making China angry and having them stop shipping "Made in China" labeled products to the West, I say, "Who else has the money to buy their bling?" The Beijing government might not like having the spotlight turned on them, but they didn't have to apply for the 2008 Olympic games. The Chinese also need to get used to having the spot light turned on them, since other athletic events are being hosted at the newly built facilities.

Chinese officials knew that the world's spotlight would be shining on them during and leading up to the Olympics, so lets give them as large a spotlight as possible.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seems to me that Despaties have a kind of ball problem (or hide something else into his speedo). But certainly, there is more than just a regular package (cock and balls). Perhaps a little hernia could explain his noticable but irregular bulge&#8230;

Here's a pic.
View attachment 26012

Some advice ?

I think what you are seeing as irregular is his cock laying to the left side of his speedos...
more side ways looks at:
Alexandre_Despatie : Alexandre Despatie (diver)

Attachments

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So is anyone else checking out the packages on the olympic swimmers...
Of course! Why else would anyone watch the male olympic swimmers!:wink: No one watches the women, not even straight guys. :frown1:
I just wish NBC would give a straight on shot or side angle of Michael Phelps....

• :eek:fftopic:
  • chineses should be China's
  • Hmm, before we start throwing stones you might want to rent the movie Rabbit Proof Fence. Australia hasn't exactly been benevolent in her treatment of the Aborigine people.
  • There are vast political & economic reasons why the USA boycotting the games is an impossibility. Sadly we also depend way too much on products made in China to boycott the games. :frown1: As for crimes against humanity we are also not w/o sin. You may want to read up on slavery, the Trail of Tears, The Triangle Fire; and the treatment of Hurricane Katrina Victims.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here are three speedo only pics of Alex.

I admit the black and red one looks boxy, which just makes the others that much more obviously un-boxy. It is also a more recent picture; I can't help but wonder if it is a reaction to the speculation and questions.

Attachments

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Diving really is a separate sport even if the swimsuits look the same... but hey, let's cheer for the swimmers and all of the summer Olympians as they prepare for their special moments in the spotlight. Most work really hard to get there and get precious little attention for it.

Reactions: heavy weather
D

deleted213967

Diving really is a separate sport even if the swimsuits look the same... but hey, let's cheer for the swimmers and all of the summer Olympians as they prepare for their special moments in the spotlight. Most work really hard to get there and get precious little attention for it.

Amen to that...I know this is a dick site and all but embarking on a critique of the putative bulge of athletes of that caliber is really missing the point of their otherwise miraculously lean, chiseled and impossibly well-proportioned bodies.

They could all have a 4-incher (OK a 5-incher) and still elicit my utter admiration.