The Olympics

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
With the Olympics getting under way I thought I'd start a thread devoted to them. Feel free to talk about anything and anyone you like from this year's Olympics.

I'll start with the only Olympian this year who hails from my hometown. Joey Hagerty is on the men's gymnastics team. It's no surprise since Albuquerque has produced three other Olympic gymnasts in the last two decades: Trent Dimas, Lance Ringnald and Chainey Umphrey.

I'm excited to see someone from my hometown compete. A plus is that he happens to be very cute, shows a nice bulge and has a great ass! I'm really looking forward to seeing him during the games.

Here's a couple pics..

Attachments

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As is known by many, Iraq is now back in the running-and the rowing! Yes, there are two athletes in rowing and two in track and field who have finally been cleared. Unlike 2004 where Iraq seemed to have some hope in a soccer win, this year, the prospects are dimmer. That being said, I am hoping they can add to that one bronze medal won back in '48.

Beyond that I am hoping for several gold and silver wins for the U.S.A. athletes and some enjoyable track and field events as well as women's swimming.

(I may supply photos as they become available)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happy to keep folk with a Kiwi interest up to date
There is a lot of interest with the ROWING
How Mahe Drysdale will fare seems a winner for us
NOT to leave out Olympian Rob Wadell who is in the Pairs this time around
ooops just re-read your post Northland re the Iraq rowing.. i sure hope they do well
enz

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw all kinds of hot shit tonight. I can't believe US has 647 athletes. Did anyone see how many China had. I saw one country only had 1.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always enjoy the Parade of Nations with the countries with only a few athletes (in some cases only one). You can tell that they're thrilled and honored to be at the Olympics representing their coutry.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
have too agree, there were quite a few hotties m&f among them.
as i was watching, i wondered how many "good" pics we are gonna see cumming out of this olympics.

MarioKarting

Experimental Member
Media
Seems a bit hard to find some good pics of the hots. I wanna see the bulge pics, but I'm not having much luck. Was watching the rowing tonight and there was a great crotch shot of a rower as he pelted the distance. Basket, balls, vpl, and all. Red lycra if any one has the image and can post if for us.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
China had 10 or so less athletes. But not all atheletes walk in the parade.

The soccer teams for example, they don't walk in the parade. And some other sports too i think.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
There are so many events and athletes I'm looking forward to seeing. I"'m glad the cute little Raj Bhavsar is competing in gymnastics. Always liked him.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bit of NZ Asian Humour on the Olympics
enz

Raybon Kan: Bird's nest soup - you're breathing it - Sunday Star-Times - Sunday Star-Times

Bring on the Transformers. I want to see weightlifters who actually resemble forklifts.

I want to see shotputters who have a bazooka and laser-sights, instead of an arm.

I want to see runners with exhaust fumes.

As for the opening ceremony, how's this. Before an athletic event, don't honour an athlete by tiring him out before his event, walking in heat, carrying a flag. Put a flagpole on a Segway, and get someone from admin to steer it.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw 2 Latvian volleyball players Martins Plavins and Aleksandrs Samoilovs this morning playing a US team and damn that one guy was just hot as hell I missed all the set but it seemed they were kicking ass. And just got home this evening in time to see Phelps touching the wall at the end of his win. Korean swimmer Park Tae-hwan is pretty hot too. Much better then the last time he was disqualified.

Last edited:

LACrusader

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, all I can say is the Olympics are a celebration of bulge, bulge, bulge! Gymnastics, check! Diving, check! Swimming, check! I want see Bob Costa's bulge, check!!!!!!!!!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, all I can say is the Olympics are a celebration of bulge, bulge, bulge! Gymnastics, check! Diving, check! Swimming, check! I want see Bob Costa's bulge, check!!!!!!!!!

Your TV screen must be larger than mine. All the swimmers closeups were cropped at the crotch. LOL