The Olympics

pomaus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it is all medals they bite or just the gold ones. It used to be a way of checking to see if something was really made of gold because gold is soft. It could be a joke I don't know.

My question is why do you see the divers showering before they dive and then again after they dive and they rub themselves with there towels while showering. Is there some kind of toxin in the water or what.

The reason you see them showering before and after a dive and using the jaqquzi is so they keep there muscles warm and prevent cramps and seezing up .

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love>>more folk contributing to the thread .. makes interesting reading

I have to retract some of my dislike for TV NZ
THEY seem to have come to the Party more now even giving an estimate of times as to when/what event will be shown
Watched the Swimming/Gymnastics and even tho its raining Beijing no worries i am comfortable in BED'..haha
Archery now..ah such variety
enz

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason you see them showering before and after a dive and using the jaqquzi is so they keep there muscles warm and prevent cramps and seezing up .

divers? of all the people worried about cramps, divers would seem to be the least effected. Falling sure uses alot of muscle(not dissing divers its nice to watch). I could understand this if it were a swimmer after swimming 200 meters or someone doing a routine on the rings, damn thats hot.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did I miss the discussion about the elephants in the room? :confused:

1) At least 3 of the girls on China's gymnastics team look to be 10-12 years of age, not 16 as required by the IOC.

Do they get a pass because they are the host country? Or is everybody afraid if they make a stink over it, China's massive army will attack them?

2) Spain's Olympic basketball teams have risked upsetting their Chinese hosts by posing for a pre-Games advert making slant-eyed gestures. They claim it was not a racist gesture but made to make their hosts feel comfortable with them. :rolleyes: I'm not buying that load of crap for a minute. It was stupid and insensitive and they should have known better.

3) What's the deal with it taking so long to score mens and womens gymnastics?

pomaus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
divers? of all the people worried about cramps, divers would seem to be the least effected. Falling sure uses alot of muscle(not dissing divers its nice to watch). I could understand this if it were a swimmer after swimming 200 meters or someone doing a routine on the rings, damn thats hot.

You would be suprised how much muscle it takes to spin and twist your body as quickly as what they do. hence the reason divers have such defined abbs.

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
I just read an article today online that stated a commentator referring to one of the Chinese gymnast as being 13 years old. This was said only a few months ago. The unfair part is, we could bitch about this all we want, and the IOC won't do anything. I wonder what the IOC would do if any other country had underage girls. I'm not saying that the US girls should get gold. They stumbled and rightfully so deserved the silver since the Chinese out performed them, but at the same time using underage gymnasts is cheating and should be dealt with appropriately.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is it just me or is Jonathan Horton a fuckin' little man. Damnit. I'd like to put him up on a shelf and take him down just on special occasions.... uh... maybe more than that.

NYhungguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Horton should have a better ass for a gymnast---but he does have the biggest bulge of this year's gymnasts------Despatie still wins though!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tom Daley UK 14years old

??? Whats up
NO Worries,but we all know Tom is 14 huh'

Are we saying its OK'
if your out in the open about it??? or NO GOOD if sneaky cheeky re such??
enz

2.32pm Aged 14 years and 94 days Tom Daley is about to appear in an Olympic final.

2.34 And it's a good one by the look of it. They score 52.8 overall, with higher marks for synchronisation than execution. No sign of nerves from here, but they will be feeling better for that.

Tom Daley's Olympic debut - as it happened | Sport | guardian.co.uk

Olympics: Tom Daley partner Blake Aldridge blames youngster for ...
Olympics: Tom Daley partner Blake Aldridge blames youngster for diving failure. This article was first published on guardian.co.uk on Monday August 11 2008. ...
Olympics: Tom Daley partner Blake Aldridge blames youngster for diving failure | Sport | guardian.co.uk - Similar pages

btw artrucker...Horton is a cute shortish compact nuggetty guy aye? what makes him appealing ha'

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THANKS for checking that out Steve..Was not at all aware i am just no good at that sort of stuff..can often jump to conclusions because of it.ha
Ta
enz

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
don't think these make Phelps look very womanly.

Wow, I'd never seen that second pic before. It's incredible! Thanks for posting it.

Many thanks to all of you who've added pics to keep the thread visually interesting.

All I'd like to add right now is that I'd suck the entire U.S. men's volleyball team.:biggrin1: They're all so cute.

Especially David Lee..

Attachments

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, I'd never seen that second pic before. It's incredible! Thanks for posting it.

Many thanks to all of you who've added pics to keep the thread visually interesting.

All I'd like to add right now is that I'd suck the entire U.S. men's volleyball team.:biggrin1: They're all so cute.

Especially David Lee..

Yeah, agnslz, I know what you mean. Lee is Hot!
But, almost all of them are......since I like readheads, #1 Ball,
is another favorite of mine.

Btw. have you noticed how #13, the 6'11" Stanley uses his
hands when they are in a huddle? He doesn't just pat bums, he
actually grabs a full butt with each of his huge hands....and when
he makes a really good play, the others (the ones he "man handles"
...LOL) jump all over him, hug him and I've even seen a couple of
kisses to his neck....HOT!!! They all must really get along really well!

After they one tonight they were all over Stanley.....