The one minute male orgasm is a phantom, or is it?

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
A good friend on lpsg who is a platinum member of the sexual giants of the world asked me once after a discussion of my dedication to yoga – Do you have 45 second orgasms as I do and do you ever pass out from the tremendous rush of one as I often have. He also asked if I had much better erections now than before yoga. Well I wish I could have said, certainly, but fact is I had not obeyed the teachings of yoga, to let it pervade all aspects of my life as I thought I had. I thought how some of the most difficult poses in yoga are much more fulfilling and invigorating if you engage all muscles and senses totally in the pose and immerse yourself into the pose. I did not do that in the pose of “sex”. So I began immediately to use yoga thought and muscle engagement processes in sexual matters.

I have noticed that if I amass my whole self, mind and body in feelings of sexuality, that erections are indeed incredible and if I concentrate on just the sensation of erection, the feeling is mesmerizing and frighteningly strong. Likewise rather than just let that first wave of ejaculation be THE orgasm and then wait till I get the usual relaxation (5-10 seconds) to end it, I have absorbed myself completely, all muscles and all thoughts to the joy of orgasm and I can sustain that sense of elation and release for more than 30 seconds even up to a minute with pulsating waves of pleasure throughout the orgasm and muscle tensioning that is almost unbearable.

I have not yet passed out during orgasm but I have come close and that is scary feeling, that lightheadedness and visual impairment that precedes passing out. I am not sure that yoga would approve of such intense involvement in any act that one faints from the execution of it. Others of you may also experience very prolonged orgasm, tissue ripping erections and near faint levels of orgasmic release and perhaps you could share your experiences.

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm 55 and for 30+ years,i've been enjoying orgasms just as you describe.never done yoga,but smoked weed back in the day.guess i just learned to"give in to it".i think a lot of men just cum and that's it.my whole body quakes,i get dizzy,sometimes almost cry,contractions are 10-15 very strong+the most"delisious aftershocks"where my prostate area clenches involuntarily,and the aftercum just runs out!i can jack off and cum in 21/2 min.,but a complete ORGASM is to die for when it just goes on&on&on&...:blowjob:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't imagine anyone orgasming for a solid minute, maybe a buildup leading to a briefer orgasm/ejaculation, but 60 seconds start to finish. I don't know so much about women, but for a man, that is bs, and if it isn't, prove it scientifically. I can't even urinate for 60 seconds, not anywhere even close, much less ejaculate for that long.

It may seem longer, but when you put the stopwatch against it, Again, I'd like to see scientific evidence of it to believe it.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
motlissof said:
I have noticed that if I amass my whole self, mind and body in feelings of sexuality, that erections are indeed incredible and if I concentrate on just the sensation of erection, the feeling is mesmerizing and frighteningly strong. Likewise rather than just let that first wave of ejaculation be THE orgasm and then wait till I get the usual relaxation (5-10 seconds) to end it, I have absorbed myself completely, all muscles and all thoughts to the joy of orgasm and I can sustain that sense of elation and release for more than 30 seconds even up to a minute with pulsating waves of pleasure throughout the orgasm and muscle tensioning that is almost unbearable.

I have not yet passed out during orgasm but I have come close and that is scary feeling, that lightheadedness and visual impairment that precedes passing out. I am not sure that yoga would approve of such intense involvement in any act that one faints from the execution of it. Others of you may also experience very prolonged orgasm, tissue ripping erections and near faint levels of orgasmic release and perhaps you could share your experiences.

I most definitely have experienced the same type of powerful orgasms myself. They are not necessarily quite as powerful every time, but often. I experience the orgasms also as repeated convulsions of my entire body - indeed pulsating waves of pleasure as you say. - I don't know if it has anything to do with that I practiced yoga for about a decade in my twenties (it's been off and on since),and that I still meditate frequently - but I guess it DOES help to be able to relax the muscles fully and to focus completely. For some this happens more easily than others I guess.
I do not see why you would want to experience passing out from it, motlissof - that just sounds crazy to me, and it would certainly not be compatible with any yogic practice. - I do like to keep focusing within my body for several minutes after the orgasm however, and the sense of elation stays with me easily for at least - I guess - a full five minutes if I let it. Perhaps more, I am never particularily interested in looking at the clock just then :)
There is most definitely a LOT more to the male orgasm than just the genital orgasm and ejaculation.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
transformer_99 said:
I can't even urinate for 60 seconds, not anywhere even close, much less ejaculate for that long.

Ease up, transformer! I sincerely don't know about the other ones that have posted here, but as for myself, I am not talking about just the ejaculation here - orgasm isn't only about that - not in my book anyway.

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah,i really didn't mean cumming for 60 sec.,although... imeant that i enjoy waves and shudders,and euphoria.mercurial bliss as it were.also,masturbating just for the sake of a good cum lasts about20sec,ya know,squirt,squirt,squirt,squeeze,fondle let down,done.lots of foreplay,oral for both,penetration,more oral,2hours or more then orgasm?absolute heaven!!!!:wink:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My orgasms always last between 30 and 40 seconds but they are so intense that if they were longer I certainly would not survive.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
alien51 said:
i'm 55 and for 30+ years,i've been enjoying orgasms just as you describe.never done yoga,but smoked weed back in the day.guess i just learned to"give in to it".i think a lot of men just cum and that's it.my whole body quakes,i get dizzy,sometimes almost cry,contractions are 10-15 very strong+the most"delisious aftershocks"where my prostate area clenches involuntarily,and the aftercum just runs out!i can jack off and cum in 21/2 min.,but a complete ORGASM is to die for when it just goes on&on&on&...:blowjob:

Wow -- what a sex dog you are! I love your response, better than what I experienced that gave me impetus to start this thread. Surely there are other guys out there also who defy the usual 5-12 second orgasm and would like to moan and groan for much longer period of time as you certainly do. You are someone to emulate for sure. Thanks. Tom

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
JMeister said:
What makes one a platinum member of the sexual giants of the world?

That is my form of recognition for guys whose sexual indulgences are so way beyond the 99% percentile in their erotic content that I classify them as platinum sexual giants of the world. I will give you specifics on this guy in later post. He is eroticest!

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
JMeister said:
What makes one a platinum member of the sexual giants of the world?

the longer answer to your question now

This man is incredible in every sense by which we judge a supersexed man. He is very tall, disarmingly handsome, near perfect physique, very generously endowed, witty, intelligent and a possessor of language skills like no man I have ever known. He describes his incredible sexual forays in details that sometimes leave me in almost pre-orgasmic spasms. It is more than just the details but his pictorial language, use of poetic figures of speech, luscious descriptions of female body parts that he has pushed to the brink of cataclysmic orgasm, his masterful use of his tongue, soft huge hands, and his omnisolid dick that never relaxes as long as a woman or women have not been satiated with multiple whole body gripping orgasms…that I stand in awe over. I have not in all the 100’s of guys I have talked to on this site or others been so enthralled with a guy who engulfs himself so totally and beautifully in sex as this guy does. So platinum level of world sex artists seems appropriate sobriquet for him I think.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
transformer_99 said:
I can't imagine anyone orgasming for a solid minute, maybe a buildup leading to a briefer orgasm/ejaculation, but 60 seconds start to finish. I don't know so much about women, but for a man, that is bs, and if it isn't, prove it scientifically. I can't even urinate for 60 seconds, not anywhere even close, much less ejaculate for that long.

It may seem longer, but when you put the stopwatch against it, Again, I'd like to see scientific evidence of it to believe it.
Transformer, don't confuse the orgasm with the ejaculation. The ejaculation may be about 5 to 10 seconds, but my partner and I both sometimes have orgasms that last up to 2 or 3 minutes. It is amazing... and it is a learned skill.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
transformer_99 said:

Fluid dispensing can occur for long periods of time in some men that I know very well, but that is very unusual of course. But an orgasmic high that typically lasts only 5-12 seconds in most men can be sustained for much longer if one completely immerses oneself into the moment. I myself have tried following the advice of those who maintain extended periods of elation in all sorts of activities and have found that if I concentrate completely on the feelings of orgasm and block out the usual desire to relax and relish the afterglow that I can keep at that high level for close to a minute. True, it is not easy to maintain that plateau of intensity, but with concentration it can be done. Ordinarily we are so glad to get to that moment that we tend to relax as soon as the great gush of cum has exited, but if you refuse to leave that unbearable tension that you feel with that first gush, it can be extended for a very long time. I would have thought this and other experiences of extended elation I have had since becoming a devotee of yoga were also b.s. until I mastered some of them.

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard of this however, I dont believe that it would last for a minute. I mean I could see it as you feel that you are about to for more than a minute. Then you finally give in. *Never had sex before was just giving my thoughts* lol.

I also believe that it is possible to control how long you have the feeling from an orgasm.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MidusCo. said:
I have heard of this however, I dont believe that it would last for a minute. I mean I could see it as you feel that you are about to for more than a minute. Then you finally give in. *Never had sex before was just giving my thoughts* lol.

I also believe that it is possible to control how long you have the feeling from an orgasm.
You don't believe that an orgasm (not the squirting ejaculation, but the orgasm) can last a minute or longer? I'm sorry to hear that.

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I meant before the actual orgasm.

And seeing how Ive never had sex or tested this theory out I wouldnt know. I was just giving my thoughts on things Ive read.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Since I talked to my friend who claims always to have 1 minute orgasms, I regularly also have them. The secret is as I probably stated earlier, to be in the moment as taught in Taoist philosophy. You absolutely must concentrate 100% on the orgasmic event, and do not let the mind wander to to what comes next, or wishing you could repeat this or whatever you do within seconds after you start spurting. Think only of the intensity of the pleasure when your body is gripped with the most delicious feelings that a human is capable of experiencing and let it inhabit ever fiber of your body and continue thinking of that magnificent feeling and those grippings, and pulses and the quivvers and let it last and last and last. Oh God, wait till you have a one minute orgasm, you will not believe what pleasures you have been missing.