The one place where penis size doesn't matter

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

Apparently in prison no one cares if your dick is large or small. That is shocking. You would think that in someplace like prison dick size would be even more important than in real life, but according to this guy it doesn't matter at all.

However, if you think about it this makes perfect sense. Criminals don't respect law or authority, that is why they commit crimes, and what is the ultimate source of law and authority? A big dick. Criminals can't respect size because if they could they wouldn't be criminals. This just goes to show you how valuable penis size is to maintaining order in society. If we're ever to lower the prison population, we need to teach people the true power and purpose of penis.

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey! Here's another location!

graveyard-black-and-white-100535782-primary.idge.jpg

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
The worms and maggots eat big and small alike, and I have yet to see a skeleton with a dick, so looks like we all meet the same fate!

That is the case for everything. Death is the great equalizer. In the end men of great fame and amazing works meet the same fate as the nameless bum. Same for the pious priest and the militant atheist. We all end up the same. The only thing that matters is how you live your life and finding that personal truth that makes sense of our insane universe.

I've found my truth. It hangs between the legs of hung studs. It gives pain and pleasure, can create life but also bring death. It is something you can easily live without, but would never want to. It is a big dick and it is the ultimate paradox of nature and society itself.

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is the case for everything. Death is the great equalizer. In the end men of great fame and amazing works meet the same fate as the nameless bum. Same for the pious priest and the militant atheist. We all end up the same. The only thing that matters is how you live your life and finding that personal truth that makes sense of our insane universe.

I've found my truth. It hangs between the legs of hung studs. It gives pain and pleasure, can create life but also bring death. It is something you can easily live without, but would never want to. It is a big dick and it is the ultimate paradox of nature and society itself.

1) You write really well.
2) Dick is fun, but it's just fun and not to be taken seriously. I'm most interested in the things that last.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Consistently wrong my dear Wally.

Become an organ donor, become a blood donor. The recipient would not care about your penis; and they would be grateful for the donation.

Adopt a rescue pet, the poor animal will be grateful; and not care about your penis size

Teach English as a second language to new Citizens, they would not care about your penis size

Volunteer at a food pantry , soup kitchen. No one would care about your penis size

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Consistently wrong my dear Wally.

Become an organ donor, become a blood donor. The recipient would not care about your penis; and they would be grateful for the donation.

Adopt a rescue pet, the poor animal will be grateful; and not care about your penis size

Teach English as a second language to new Citizens, they would not care about your penis size

Volunteer at a food pantry , soup kitchen. No one would care about your penis size

I just want to say that anyone thinking of rescuing a pet, assuming they are responsible and financially stable, should do it. I am an animal lover and support even disgusting Smalls helping our planet's wild life.

The other examples you gave would all be helped by being hung.

Apparently in prison no one cares if your dick is large or small. That is shocking.

I wasn't in a place where I could listen to the video, but during a short period when I associated daily with many ex-cons I was told the opposite.

However, violence was said to be the currency of prison, not cock size.

Reactions: keenobserver