Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Apparently in prison no one cares if your dick is large or small. That is shocking. You would think that in someplace like prison dick size would be even more important than in real life, but according to this guy it doesn't matter at all.

However, if you think about it this makes perfect sense. Criminals don't respect law or authority, that is why they commit crimes, and what is the ultimate source of law and authority? A big dick. Criminals can't respect size because if they could they wouldn't be criminals. This just goes to show you how valuable penis size is to maintaining order in society. If we're ever to lower the prison population, we need to teach people the true power and purpose of penis.

I'm calling BULLSHIT on this.

Of course he is going to say nobody is looking at each others cock in jail, just like nobody is going to tell you they enjoyed getting butt fucked whilst in jail .. but we've all heard those stories :rolleyes:

I'm calling BULLSHIT on this.

Of course he is going to say nobody is looking at each others cock in jail, just like nobody is going to tell you they enjoyed getting butt fucked whilst in jail .. but we've all heard those stories :rolleyes:

Good call!

Reactions: Gj816

He's basically saying it's worse to be gay than to have a small cock - nothing new there.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found my truth. It hangs between the legs of hung studs. It gives pain and pleasure, can create life but also bring death. It is something you can easily live without, but would never want to. It is a big dick and it is the ultimate paradox of nature and society itself.

Do what now?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It is better to be a hung corpse than a living Small.
Another shining example of Wally "helping Smalls". More hate speech. Let the guru explain how some random smaller guy reading this is going to be helped by learning a lifeless corpse has more value than he.

Reactions: Khegan