Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys...

There is this guy that I met in Europe, right after I graduated college. I was traveling with a friend of mine and we stayed in youth hostels in various countries. We were in Switzerland (I'm pretty sure) and we met these two guys and hung out with them one day and had a lot of fun. My friend is straight and I don't know about the other two guys we met. I really hit it off with one of the two, who was from South Carolina, I think. He actually asked if I would cut his hair since he didn't want to waste money on a barber, and I did. I felt like we sort of flirted with each other, but that might have just been my imagination. The next day my friend and I were leaving for our next destination and this guy and I exchanged contact info which I lost. Since I lived near JFK he was going to call me so I could drive up to meet him during his layover on his way back to SC. The day came and went and I never heard from him.

I always wonder what happened that day and what might have happened had we met up. I think about whether he might have gotten married and had kids, etc. and whether he ever thought of me again.

Anyone else have a story like mine?

Reactions: cedarizzo

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I was at an HRC benefit some years ago. It was formal, my b/f and I were in tuxes. We sat at a table with another couple - gay and some lesbian couples. The gay couple was an older man and a strikingly handsome 20 something. I was about 50 at the time. We hit it off conversing and when it was time to dance my partner and I danced several numbers together. When we returned to our seats the younger man asked me to dance because his partner did not dance. The older man said it was true and gave his blessing. The dance was slow and was somewhat romantic and the lad danced beautifully. We returned to the table and as a group had some good conversation. As we were leaving, going out separate ways I caught him watching me and smiling. Nothing else was ever said, I never saw him again, but I've always wondered about what happened to him, or what might have happened to "us."

Reactions: cedarizzo

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi @hvdude - I think it's human nature to think back and play the "what if" game and I'm sure everyone has a similar story.
I was wondering what would've happened if I'd stayed in Dallas after graduate school. I probably wouldn't have met the man I fell in love with and married so for me it's a short glance back.
I wouldn't trade the world for my current life, even though it has had its share of storms and turbulence that at the time seemed like the end itself. The difficult journey has finally reached a beautiful destination.
I used to tell the convicts I worked with that the past is a guidepost, not a hitching post.
You can imagine that these men are presented with a harsh reality that will always be colored by their past. Our current society won't give them freedom from their past even though they've paid their debt and are free from prison. Sorry - that's my soapbox.
I'm truly blessed to be in a place in my life where I wouldn't do anything differently for fear that I would change my today. I know many are not as fortunate and for them I wish a great tomorrow and new beginnings.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His name was Sam. He had middle eastern roots, and he was beautiful. There was energy between us from the moment we met. We hung out a lot, but his boyfriend was psychotic and it was a line I wasn't willing to cross. He lived in a nearby city about 40 miles away and one day asked if I would give him a ride home. When we got to his destination he hugged me and kissed me on the neck. It tingled for hours afterwards. We eventually lost touch, but I have fond memories and always wonder what happened to him.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys...

There is this guy that I met in Europe, right after I graduated college. I was traveling with a friend of mine and we stayed in youth hostels in various countries. We were in Switzerland (I'm pretty sure) and we met these two guys and hung out with them one day and had a lot of fun. My friend is straight and I don't know about the other two guys we met. I really hit it off with one of the two, who was from South Carolina, I think. He actually asked if I would cut his hair since he didn't want to waste money on a barber, and I did. I felt like we sort of flirted with each other, but that might have just been my imagination. The next day my friend and I were leaving for our next destination and this guy and I exchanged contact info which I lost. Since I lived near JFK he was going to call me so I could drive up to meet him during his layover on his way back to SC. The day came and went and I never heard from him.

I always wonder what happened that day and what might have happened had we met up. I think about whether he might have gotten married and had kids, etc. and whether he ever thought of me again.

Anyone else have a story like mine?

a guy i dated briefly was deployed and he never got a chance to come back home...

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he was an older man and took me, over the course of a week, to new levels of ecstasy. He returned to England with a promise to return to Toronto in a few months but I got promoted and transferred away. Wish that we had kept in touch as he was a truly tender but stern man and wanted to train me as his forever boi

Reactions: malakos

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guy that took my virginity, showed me how to do oral sex properly, showed me that giving and taking can both give pleasure. His lithe body and lean looks made me melt. He was from Carolina I think, looked like Harry Belafonte, we hung out for almost 9 months, so much nakedness and sex, and threesomes, ah, the memories, sex if fun he always said, if you don't enjoy it don't do it. How true. He got posted to Germany during some emergency, I just got a garbled message that he was going and he was gone.
Was the one, I'll never know, I'll always like to think so, but always be grateful fore those lessons in sex, the tenderness and the passion which I don't think many teenagers ever had -I was blessed.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was 22 years old and still living in my hometown. About 3 or 4 times a week, my friends and I would drive an hour to the nearest gay bar. One Saturday night, we arrived early and there were only a few other people in the bar. I kept noticing this hot guy standing up against the wall, watching my friend and I on the dance floor. After a few songs, we stopped to get a drink. This time the hot guy was sitting by himself at the bar. So I sat next to him and introduced myself. We then went upstairs to the quite part of the bar and started talking. He was from Colorado but was training at the local Air Force base for the next 6 months.

The rest of the upstairs was very dark, and we sat up their the rest of the night, only leaving to get new drinks and use the bathroom. We talked about our lives and what we were looking for. We also spent a lot of the time making out and playing with each other under the table. He was a beast of a man. 6'4", muscular, super hairy (a huge turn-on) and wearing a hot wore out jockstrap (another huge turn-on). He ended up going back to my place that night where we sucked and fucked most of the night. The next day, we lounged around, playing with each other, making out, and enjoying each other. That night I took him back to the base. We talked on the phone most nights and we would spend weekends together.

And then I had to come back to reality. He had told me the first night that he considered himself bisexual and his biggest goal in life would be to get married (to a woman) and have kids. So I knew it wouldn't last forever, but I was sure enjoying the ride.

I found him on Facebook about 5 years ago. He was married and had 3 sons that all looked just like him. I could tell that he was very proud of them. He also served a few years in Iraq, but I think it was as a private contractor this time. We chatted a few times, I told him it was nice to remember the fun times we had and how great his family and him looked. And then I unfriended him on Facebook. He was my first big crush and will always have a place in my heart.

Reactions: Barberseville

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@cedarizzo
You didn't need to unfriend him... maybe one day he would have reached back out to you. The human heart moves in many ways over time, and circumstances change in ways you might never expect. You have the memories, which is great, and he does sound to have been a complete stud, and one whose man on man yearnings may still stir for him again (if they don't already)

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was involved with a nice guy when I was younger and he was older and established. He really wanted to tie me down and have something serious with me and I knew he was an amazing catch but I was afraid of commitment back then. I let him wine and dine me thinking it would fizzle out but the more he did this the more he fell head over heels for me. We ended up having sex once and that was the straw that broke the camels back for me because then he became obsessive and I tried to let him down easily and he got very angry at me and thought something was wrong with him. I do remember him taking me to dinner and telling me his entire life story. He had a great paying career and was married to a woman for years in another state before moving to my city. He had never been in a relationship with a man but knew those feelings were deep down in him. I do believe that I turned him out when we had sex because it was amazing for both of us but I knew that he especially enjoyed it as I introduced him to something new that he'd never tried. While I knew that he was a great guy and the sexual compatibility was there I was concerned about not being able to sew my oats and also the fact that he already had a lot going for himself and I was young and still trying to get my sh!t together. I also feared that I would cheat on him which I made clear to him and he still wanted to be with me. To this day I regret not giving it a shot but I do hope that he found someone worthy and that he's happy. I'm in a different place now and I would be able to commit but I haven't seen or heard from him since the day I decided to shut him down.