The One Thing That Isn't Talked About Enough In Pe...

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off I want to say that even though I've been doing PE on and off for a few years I love this forum because I'm always learning something new. Or I'm relearning something that I've never considered trying or improving on, so for that I wanted to say thank you. And I feel that it's my time to really start contributing to the site that has also helped me over the years.

One thing that I've noticed is that when it comes to PE, safety such as warming up, rest periods, and a structured routine aren't mentioned enough. So I wanted to give my viewpoints on them since I talk about them relentlessly on the content I post.

Warming Up:
Warming up and staying warm I feel are the most vital part when it comes to your success in any aspect of PE that you're doing. Whether that's; jelqing, pumping, stretching, etc. And the reason being is that the soft tissue that makes up the chambers of your dick is very sensitive to temperature changes. For example, when it's hot outside your dick hangs very loose and limber and it's much softer than when it's cold. And the same principle applies when it comes to doing any form of penis enlargement. If the tissue is very warm, it will remain soft which in turn will make it more manipulatable and there will be less resistance. What do I mean by resistance? The same concept of when it's cold outside applies to how your dick will react when you do PE without a proper warm-up. The tissue is much tighter and it doesn't want to bend, stretch or expand. So performing PE in a 'cold' state will apply a lot of stress on the tissue that is unwilling to expand past a certain point due to the environmental temperatures that surround it. And so, a simple hot rag will help with this for a minimum of two minutes. There are also other methods such as a rice sock, hot water if you're in the shower, and even heat lamps.

Session Breaks and Routine Structure:
When I talk to a lot of guys about PE the general thought I get from them is that, the more time you do it the better the outcome will be. But in my opinion, this is wrong. PE isn't always about the length of time you're doing a session. But instead, it's the routine combined with the time that will give you the best results. I always give the gym analogy when it comes to PE time and routine. If you go to the gym and workout for an hour straight, that doesn't mean that you've optimized that workout. If you wore yourself down to exhaustion then you're more than likely to recover slower, injure yourself, or cause soreness. The same thing applies to PE because you run the risk of overdoing it and causing injury. This is why I like to break up my routines into sessions, and in between those sessions, another warm-up is involved. And after a certain point in these sessions, it's time to stop and allow your dick to relax, expand, and recover.

I usually set my jelqing routines on a gradual progression in terms of the routine. So 25x25x25x25 the first week and then 25x25x25x30 the next week. And then 25x25x30x30, the following week and then. 25x30x30x30 and it continues from there with a maximum of 200 jelqs. But doing it this way allows you to slowly build up to that 200 so that your dick becomes acquainted over time with doing PE. It's the same thing when it comes to bench pressing 500 pounds. You don't just slap on the weight and then call the ambulance after you've crushed your rib cage. You instead slowly build up to that five hundred that way your body is acclimated to the increase in weight and stress.

The same thing applies to using a penis pump. You must increase your pressure and use over time with the properly sized pump. And gradually increase the pressure and usage until you've outgrown that pump and the process repeats once you've moved onto a bigger pump.

I would love to hear your feedback on what I've posted here. I'm always trying to learn how to improve what I teach and to make sure that it's always valuable content. So any additional viewpoints on this would be much appreciated!

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All good advice, based on my experience pumping for many years.

Thank you! And if my memory serves me right I've learned a bit from your posts about pumping. So once again, thank you for personally helping me on my educational journey as well!

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

The one thing not spoken about is these products do not work. It’s been written about by urologists across the world. The NHS state the following:
Penis enlargement

The internet is awash with websites selling everything from pills to penis extenders that claim to increase the length and girth of your manhood. But do these treatments work?

Men's anxiety about penis size has spawned a multi-million-pound global industry in clinically unproven "male enhancement products".

Non-surgical treatments
Pills and lotions

These products usually contain vitamins, minerals, herbs or hormones that claim to enlarge the penis. Despite their impressive claims, there's absolutely no clinical evidence that these products work and some may even be harmful. The University of Maryland in the US carried out an analysis on some of these and found traces of lead, pesticides, E. coli bacteria and animal faeces.

"They're a complete waste of time," says Professor Wylie. "Pills and lotions have no proven benefit. If they were effective, they would be on sale at chemists. Using a lotion may help a man become more familiar with his penis, which some men shy away from. So lotions can help a man become more comfortable with his penis but they certainly won't make it any bigger."

Vacuum devices
Penis pumps involve placing a tube over the penis and then pumping out the air to create a vacuum. The vacuum draws blood into the penis and makes it swell. Vacuum devices are sometimes used in the short-term treatment of impotence. But overusing a penis pump can damage the tissue of the penis, leading to weaker erections.

"There's very little evidence that these devices cause any significant long-term gain in size," says Professor Wylie. "Using a pump for a few minutes a day won't do anything to increase penis size."

Penile extenders
This technique involves placing a weight or a small extending frame, sometimes called a traction device, on the flaccid penis to stretch it. Professor Wylie says there's no clinical evidence that using weights will extend the penis, and they may cause permanent damage. However, better results have been reported with traction devices.

"There's some evidence that traction devices can have some impact, particularly with men who are smaller in size," he says. "Some patients using traction devices for 6 months have noticed a gain in size of 1-2cm. However, such treatments shouldn't be started without the supervision of a doctor."

Jelqing
Jelqing is an exercise involving repeatedly pulling the flaccid penis using the thumb and index finger, with the aim of increasing erection size. The idea is that the pulling exercises will increase the blood capacity of the penis' erectile tissue, allegedly resulting in increased length and girth of the penis.

"Just like using lotions, this technique can help some men better appreciate the considerable difference in size between a flaccid penis and an erect one, which helps them become more comfortable with their body," says Professor Wylie. "But there's no scientific evidence to suggest jelqing can increase penis size."

Penis surgery
Penis girth surgery

Some surgical techniques to increase penis girth involve injecting fat taken from another part of the body into the penis. Some studies have reported increases in circumference of 1.4-4cm.

However, studies that followed men up over a longer time suggest disappointing results, with complications including disfigurement, scarring, lumpiness and infection.

Another method, still in its experimental stage, involves pulling back the skin of the penis to wrap a tube-like biodegradable frame filled with tissue cells around the shaft.

Professor Wylie says the use of biodegradable frames has had better results than fat injection. "The problem with injecting fat is that over time, the body will re-absorb it, which can result in a return to the penis' original size," he says.

Penis length surgery
The most common technique involves cutting the ligament that attaches the penis to the pubic bone and performing a skin graft at the base of the penis to allow for the extra length. Professor Wylie says the surgery can result in an average gain in length to the flaccid penis of 2cm, but there will be no change to the size of the erect penis.

Furthermore, the erect penis won't point as high as before the operation because the ligament which was cut no longer offers support.

"A lot of men who have this treatment don't truly appreciate this loss of angle," says Professor Wylie. "It can make sex quite uncomfortable. You've got to do a lot more manoeuvring with your partner. The advantage of a 2cm gain in flaccid length is far outweighed by the loss of angle of erection."

As penis enlargement surgery is for cosmetic purposes, it's unlikely to be available on the NHS.

Liposuction
For men with a large tummy, liposuction, a surgical procedure to remove fat below the abdomen, can make their penis look larger. Removing excess fat around the pubic area can make a partly buried penis appear more prominent.

Professor Wylie says the cosmetic results are generally considered reasonable by patients. "Liposuction can result in a 2cm gain in length in the short-term, but the fat will return to the pubic area if the patient puts on weight again," he says.

"The procedure can give the patient a confidence boost, but for it to be sustained over the long term, they need to improve their diet and get exercising."

However, like all surgical procedures, liposuction carries the risk of side effects and complications. Find out more about the risks of liposuction.

First off I want to say that even though I've been doing PE on and off for a few years I love this forum because I'm always learning something new. Or I'm relearning something that I've never considered trying or improving on, so for that I wanted to say thank you. And I feel that it's my time to really start contributing to the site that has also helped me over the years.

One thing that I've noticed is that when it comes to PE, safety such as warming up, rest periods, and a structured routine aren't mentioned enough. So I wanted to give my viewpoints on them since I talk about them relentlessly on the content I post.

Warming Up:
Warming up and staying warm I feel are the most vital part when it comes to your success in any aspect of PE that you're doing. Whether that's; jelqing, pumping, stretching, etc. And the reason being is that the soft tissue that makes up the chambers of your dick is very sensitive to temperature changes. For example, when it's hot outside your dick hangs very loose and limber and it's much softer than when it's cold. And the same principle applies when it comes to doing any form of penis enlargement. If the tissue is very warm, it will remain soft which in turn will make it more manipulatable and there will be less resistance. What do I mean by resistance? The same concept of when it's cold outside applies to how your dick will react when you do PE without a proper warm-up. The tissue is much tighter and it doesn't want to bend, stretch or expand. So performing PE in a 'cold' state will apply a lot of stress on the tissue that is unwilling to expand past a certain point due to the environmental temperatures that surround it. And so, a simple hot rag will help with this for a minimum of two minutes. There are also other methods such as a rice sock, hot water if you're in the shower, and even heat lamps.

Session Breaks and Routine Structure:
When I talk to a lot of guys about PE the general thought I get from them is that, the more time you do it the better the outcome will be. But in my opinion, this is wrong. PE isn't always about the length of time you're doing a session. But instead, it's the routine combined with the time that will give you the best results. I always give the gym analogy when it comes to PE time and routine. If you go to the gym and workout for an hour straight, that doesn't mean that you've optimized that workout. If you wore yourself down to exhaustion then you're more than likely to recover slower, injure yourself, or cause soreness. The same thing applies to PE because you run the risk of overdoing it and causing injury. This is why I like to break up my routines into sessions, and in between those sessions, another warm-up is involved. And after a certain point in these sessions, it's time to stop and allow your dick to relax, expand, and recover.

I usually set my jelqing routines on a gradual progression in terms of the routine. So 25x25x25x25 the first week and then 25x25x25x30 the next week. And then 25x25x30x30, the following week and then. 25x30x30x30 and it continues from there with a maximum of 200 jelqs. But doing it this way allows you to slowly build up to that 200 so that your dick becomes acquainted over time with doing PE. It's the same thing when it comes to bench pressing 500 pounds. You don't just slap on the weight and then call the ambulance after you've crushed your rib cage. You instead slowly build up to that five hundred that way your body is acclimated to the increase in weight and stress.

The same thing applies to using a penis pump. You must increase your pressure and use over time with the properly sized pump. And gradually increase the pressure and usage until you've outgrown that pump and the process repeats once you've moved onto a bigger pump.

I would love to hear your feedback on what I've posted here. I'm always trying to learn how to improve what I teach and to make sure that it's always valuable content. So any additional viewpoints on this would be much appreciated!
Everything you have written there is complete nonsense and has been proven does not work. So unless you’d like to point me to a peer reviewed urological journal then it’s just “bro science,” and not helpful. You cannot increase penis size without painful surgery to cut the ligament or injections of fat which only increases thickness.

Reactions: tgirlsrgreat

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everything you have written there is complete nonsense and has been proven does not work. So unless you’d like to point me to a peer reviewed urological journal then it’s just “bro science,” and not helpful. You cannot increase penis size without painful surgery to cut the ligament or injections of fat which only increases thickness.

Well, I'm sorry you have such a negative outlook on PE, but different strokes for different folks I guess. For one I do agree that the internet is awash of excessive information that both can agree with what I've said and disagree when it comes to the principles of PE. But penile extenders have shown over the course of months of use that they have increased length, off of the top of my head Rena Malik discusses this in some of her content.

Pills and Lotions: Lotions are total bullshit and I feel that everyone should know that when it comes to actually increase the size of anything. But pills such as natural herbs won't increase the size of your penis but they can help with blood flow and erection strength, one example would be L-Arginine that helps to increase the nitric oxide levels.

Vacuum Pumps: Are a great tool when regarding impotence and erection quality over time of use. In fact, the device has been around since the late eighteen hundred and was patented in the early nineteen hundreds. A lot of members on this site alone can testify to the results they've had over months and years of use. They won't increase length however but girth over time because you're simply expanding the Tunica and Corporal Tissue over time.

Penile Surgery: I wouldn't recommend ever using fat to increase girth because from my research and with talking to a few doctors about doing it because I was interested in it myself. Your body can reabsorb the fat unevenly and make your penis look disfigured meaning that you might have to undergo the procedure again. Also, in my opinion, I'm always iffy about someone that will sell me a $15,000 surgery that has minimal results at best. But I digress.

Regarding What I Wrote: In regards to the "Bro Science" I wrote it's more of a cautionary piece than anything else. Jelqing can definitely cause injury or harm when you think that jelqing for an hour straight is a good idea. But through research on the tissue functions of the penis, and the fact that I have one and I do these things myself. I have had personal trial and error moments that I've learned the hard way, or through others which have allowed me to learn the proper way. It's the reason why I wrote this, and why I feel it's solid information for anyone pursuing a non-medical form of penis enlargement.

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
BEFORE and AFTER
3688131-1585361047-f69c4ecd9c9e581f118ff1896fe765b1.png
5395911-1604622670-4806e113e3e6a90e1b95c64216005b03.png
5395921-1604622682-f114ee8c0feb7ea96e802e6f50656889.png

Vacuum pimping is working for me!

Well, I'm sorry you have such a negative outlook on PE, but different strokes for different folks I guess. For one I do agree that the internet is awash of excessive information that both can agree with what I've said and disagree when it comes to the principles of PE. But penile extenders have shown over the course of months of use that they have increased length, off of the top of my head Rena Malik discusses this in some of her content.

Pills and Lotions: Lotions are total bullshit and I feel that everyone should know that when it comes to actually increase the size of anything. But pills such as natural herbs won't increase the size of your penis but they can help with blood flow and erection strength, one example would be L-Arginine that helps to increase the nitric oxide levels.

Vacuum Pumps: Are a great tool when regarding impotence and erection quality over time of use. In fact, the device has been around since the late eighteen hundred and was patented in the early nineteen hundreds. A lot of members on this site alone can testify to the results they've had over months and years of use. They won't increase length however but girth over time because you're simply expanding the Tunica and Corporal Tissue over time.

Penile Surgery: I wouldn't recommend ever using fat to increase girth because from my research and with talking to a few doctors about doing it because I was interested in it myself. Your body can reabsorb the fat unevenly and make your penis look disfigured meaning that you might have to undergo the procedure again. Also, in my opinion, I'm always iffy about someone that will sell me a $15,000 surgery that has minimal results at best. But I digress.

Regarding What I Wrote: In regards to the "Bro Science" I wrote it's more of a cautionary piece than anything else. Jelqing can definitely cause injury or harm when you think that jelqing for an hour straight is a good idea. But through research on the tissue functions of the penis, and the fact that I have one and I do these things myself. I have had personal trial and error moments that I've learned the hard way, or through others which have allowed me to learn the proper way. It's the reason why I wrote this, and why I feel it's solid information for anyone pursuing a non-medical form of penis enlargement.
I don’t have a negative outlook as a doctor I go on facts and research.

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And it won’t last. Follow ups show it does not last otherwise no guy would have small dick would they?

I have a serious question for you. Have you tried any form of PE properly? Meaning that you used a routine, consistency, and actual study into it? Because I feel like you're basing your negativity on your current size or maybe you attempted it in the past and it didn't work out for you the way you had hoped. What has given you this viewpoint? Because it seems like the conversation will go nowhere and while I encourage skepticism, there doesn't seem to be much open-mindedness.

I have a serious question for you. Have you tried any form of PE properly? Meaning that you used a routine, consistency, and actual study into it? Because I feel like you're basing your negativity on your current size or maybe you attempted it in the past and it didn't work out for you the way you had hoped. What has given you this viewpoint? Because it seems like the conversation will go nowhere and while I encourage skepticism, there doesn't seem to be much open-mindedness.
Yes I have friends who are urologists and I’ve read medical journals. Just go see a urologist and ask the question, all the pumps etc., online are a fraudulent load of junk to make money. Unfortunately, people who want a larger penis are mislead and taken advantage of and people know it. Even the surgical procedure only makes the penis hang down more because the ligament has been cut. You cannot enlarge the penis, end of. Medicine has been trying for years. Do you think men with micro-penises would exist if you could enlarge it with a simple pump. Ask them how desperate they are to have a normal length penis.

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I have friends who are urologists and I’ve read medical journals. Just go see a urologist and ask the question, all the pumps etc., online are a fraudulent load of junk to make money. Unfortunately, people who want a larger penis are mislead and taken advantage of and people know it. Even the surgical procedure only makes the penis hang down more because the ligament has been cut. You cannot enlarge the penis, end of. Medicine has been trying for years. Do you think men with micro-penises would exist if you could enlarge it with a simple pump. Ask them how desperate they are to have a normal length penis.

With a true micropenis, there really isn't much length or penile tissue present for it to be properly manipulated. But one thing that I do have planned is to work with a local urologist once this Covid situation is more under control in hopes that I can show them what I'm doing. And what results I've been having and they can do their part as a urologist and monitor things from their viewpoints. The only issue I've had is that most in my area are either not taking on new patients or I can't see them for months. But it seems as though you have your mind already set, which is fine. But I and others have a different viewpoint on it, which is fine as well.

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With a true micropenis, there really isn't much length or penile tissue present for it to be properly manipulated. But one thing that I do have planned is to work with a local urologist once this Covid situation is more under control in hopes that I can show them what I'm doing. And what results I've been having and they can do their part as a urologist and monitor things from their viewpoints. The only issue I've had is that most in my area are either not taking on new patients or I can't see them for months. But it seems as though you have your mind already set, which is fine. But I and others have a different viewpoint on it, which is fine as well.
it is not about viewpoint
it is about specialists and science ;)
of course someone anyone can say , for his own business or own belief , something different

Reactions: BigChipper84

it is not about viewpoint
it is about specialists and science ;)
of course someone anyone can say , for his own business or own belief , something different
Thank you, someone with common sense. Like the doctor who said about autism and the MMR vaccine, it was a false study and all lies. Anyone can “claim” anything, like spiritual healers claim they can cure disease. In the 1980’s people were told drinking battery acid would cure HIV.

Reactions: Noli and st2000

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And it won’t last. Follow ups show it does not last otherwise no guy would have small dick would they?
Correct, it won't last and anything worth doing for myself takes consistency for the results I've attained. When I don't workout my body gets flabby, so to achieve a body I want, I choose to exercise all of it. IMG_2319.jpg

just_n8_01

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet another thread in this vein. Everyone can tug on it and argue about methods and so on, but there really isn't significant proof it can make any substantial difference. Sure, maybe if you don't injure yourself you'll be one of the few that gains a fraction of an inch or whatever.

Length surgery is a waste of money and has mediocre results at best.

Pumping is temporary.

Fat transfer isn't really worth it, longer term a lot of it is reabsorbed. You're left with an uneven result in many cases.

The grafts have mixed results and it's invasive.

The rigid implants virtually always lead to complications.

Liquid silicone oil is dangerous.

There's promising results with temporary fillers and more permanent dermal fillers but again, nothing is perfect. These are the best girth options in my opinion if you're ok with the potential minor complications.

That's about all the bases. Back to your stretching and pumping every one

littlemax005

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Very informative! I’ve started jelqing just 5 days ago and I’m really hopeful to see improvements. I’m initially at 4.8 inch length and 4.7 inch girth Fully erect. Getting an additional 1 inch would be a huge boost in my confidence.

Thank you so much!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
agreed, all bs, you got what you got, enjoy it! I've used pumps, but because I enjoyed the sensation, not any more though, all that after swelling and such can't be good long term

Top Banana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So pumping gains are temporary? Well I have gained 1.5" in length and upwards of 1" in girth and those 'temporary gains' have stood for over 30 years with minimal maintenance pumping and a few lengthy periods of no pumping. I appreciate that pumping may not work for everybody but I suspect the main reason for that is lack of a well researched, structured routine and, most of all, consistency. Reading some of the above posts it really makes me wonder why some people even bother joining a penis enlargement forum. As another poster said, scepticism is welcome and necessary, but outright negativity and hostility is hard to fathom.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So pumping gains are temporary? Well I have gained 1.5" in length and upwards of 1" in girth and those 'temporary gains' have stood for over 30 years with minimal maintenance pumping and a few lengthy periods of no pumping. I appreciate that pumping may not work for everybody but I suspect the main reason for that is lack of a well researched, structured routine and, most of all, consistency. Reading some of the above posts it really makes me wonder why some people even bother joining a penis enlargement forum. As another poster said, scepticism is welcome and necessary, but outright negativity and hostility is hard to fathom.
really trying not to be a skeptic, but how about some pics? any before and after? how about just now. those gains are impressive! If you were anywhere near average to start, you are "big/huge" now. just want to see that bad boy and motivate myself