The One Thing You'd Change.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I with I was more assertive! I really look up to those women who are good at voicing their mind and still be feminine. I can speak my mind online but I'm not really good at talking about stuff in front of people sometimes.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself? For me I'd probably choose to have a little more self discipline, I've tried but my big mouth opens before I can get it under control and out comes the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth - and another person gets heartily offended.

Thats the one "quality" I wish more people had, I hate it when people don't say what their thinking.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be better able to get and keep a decent job. I don't know whether it's just more confidence that's needed there though - I think more talent and skill is needed, too.

Or, I'd choose to be a real hottie and just be able to get by on my looks. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself? For me I'd probably choose to have a little more self discipline, I've tried but my big mouth opens before I can get it under control and out comes the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth - and another person gets heartily offended. I do the same thing but it doesn't bother me enough to want to change it. :biggrin1:
1) I'm going to steal a line from Osiris' signature, I would like to be more diplomatic. "Diplomacy: The ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way as they look forward to the trip."
2) I'd like to be the type of person that comes up with and voices a snappy retort immediately and not 2 days later.

I'd be a God. a real one, not just in the minds of those I've been to bed with. ROTFLMAO :lmao:
My ability to generate more income.
Oooo, I want that one too.

I'd like to be less inclined to indebtedness so that I could use more of my assets to help others. Ditto!
I could use more patience skills with incompetent people!!! Damn it Rico27! I told you it was my first time and to go slower. :tongue::wink: