.. The only girl in the wrld

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OOOOOO DAMN.... This thread is heating up.... Clearly this woman is pissed, maybe he's step'n out cause you didn't give him any.. And here he found women that would, why is that so wrong ive known many women that feel, like they are so hot and that there shit dont stink(news flash- IT DOES STINK!!!).. Maybe he was just tired of that attitude, trust me when i tell you that no man likes that attitude in women, its annoying and to be frank, they only stay for anyone of these several reasons and it aint cause they love you. Its either, you have a nice face, body, your head game is tight, or your puss@ is tight, or booty is tight or your family has money or you have them by the balls with ill take half and you still have to pay child support.. Men dont like women with bitchy attitudes... If i could find a woman who gave me head and treasured my Dick, gave me really good head and let me fuck the shit out of them and they were STD free.. Best believe id hookup with her every time!!!

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow. Way to put my business out there. It was a PRIVATE message for a reason. I do not care what names u call me. Troll? Lol. If only. I have come to the decission (without your help) that if my boyfriend of years is looking for sex with strangers on the internet then he's cheating in real life. Don't know if it was wit you. Don't care. I move out today so maybe now he can have you over since you don't have any place to fuck the men you meet on the internet. I just don't see how my boyfriend (ex boyfriend) .. can have a thin in shape beautiful girl with a tight body and very pretty face at home, and attempt to hook up with a fat heffer that brags about suckin dick and having sex WITH STRANGERS. You are clearly a slut. And to the other bitch who encouraged it .. the fucking of his life?? Hunnie. It ain't the fucking of nobodys life if the chick your having sex with is giggling like jello while gettin it in. Ew. Yeah sex is sex. But sex with an awesome visual experience is more like having "the fucking of your life". I work out, like I said tight body. Nice flat tummy. Maybe my ex wanted some fat rolls to hang onto. Or to watch a turkey chinned bitch go down on him. Either way I'm done with him and with this. Happy stranger fucking to u size queen. Lucky for me I do not have to put myself out there like that to get attention.

You don't see how? I may not be thin but I am beautiful and have an awesome personality. I am not stuck up and arrogant. I don't break into guys computers and stalk them online. Who ever your boyfriend is or was, he probably was tired of your shitty attitude. You have an incredibly nasty personality maybe take time and think about that before finding someone to latch on to

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OOOOOO DAMN.... This thread is heating up.... Clearly this woman is pissed, maybe he's step'n out cause you didn't give him any.. And here he found women that would, why is that so wrong ive known many women that feel, like they are so hot and that there shit dont stink(news flash- IT DOES STINK!!!).. Maybe he was just tired of that attitude, trust me when i tell you that no man likes that attitude in women, its annoying and to be frank, they only stay for anyone of these several reasons and it aint cause they love you. Its either, you have a nice face, body, your head game is tight, or your puss@ is tight, or booty is tight or your family has money or you have them by the balls with ill take half and you still have to pay child support.. Men dont like women with bitchy attitudes... If i could find a woman who gave me head and treasured my Dick, gave me really good head and let me fuck the shit out of them and they were STD free.. Best believe id hookup with her every time!!!

It's true, I'm a total sweetheart because you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar but she sounds young, stupid, arrogant, give her time to get it

gigantor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't see how? I may not be thin but I am beautiful and have an awesome personality. I am not stuck up and arrogant. I don't break into guys computers and stalk them online. Who ever your boyfriend is or was, he probably was tired of your shitty attitude. You have an incredibly nasty personality maybe take time and think about that before finding someone to latch on to

props for standing up for yourself and not letting her drag you down to her level

sexy is not just a physical attraction