the only time I was self concious....

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dave2006, Jan 29, 2006.

1. dave2006

dave2006 Member

Back when I was growing up we had to showers after gym class were mandatory.I had gym first period so I would take my shower at school.Most guys thought nothing of it unlike today's teens.I lived in a household of 3 brothers and on 1 sister. Most of the time I had to shower at night as there was hardly any time in the morning.I would jo almost every night and then in morning before I got up to go to school. I would often cum on my stomach and chest.Most of the time I just wipe my chest and and belly off with a towel.I didn't even attempt to clean my pubes as anyone knows it's a bitch to get out of and back then guys didn't even think of trimming which left me with a big ole' bush! That was the only thing that made somewhat self concious when showering. I was afraid the guys in the lockerroom would see the dry cum matted in my pubes on my way to the showers but doubt it was noticable besides I could always chalk it up to a wet dream.Guys bushes were so big and thick back then I'm sure if you held a blue light up to their crotches it would light up like a christmas tree due to improper clean-up.But I never looked the long or close to ever notice.

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    okay then

3. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

In the next in stallment does he end up bent over with 4 fingers in his ass?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice