the order of sex

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So if there is an "order" to sex, then people only need to get a sex manual, follow the instructions, and be done with it. Much like how many people cook. Just follow the recipe if you don't know what you are doing.

Jeez! Now I've got this image of two people trying to have sex while reading an instruction book. "Step 4. Insert tab A into slot B." Bleh! That takes all the fun out of it.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can't hate any type of music, personally. it's like sitting an obese child infront of an all you can eat buffet.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lately he's been giving me orgasms before sex, but i find i enjoy the vaginal sensations of sex moreso if i havent had an orgasm. It just makes things way too tight to orgasm beforehand. I prefer to orgasm after sex, but he rarely has the ferver for that.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lately he's been giving me orgasms before sex, but i find i enjoy the vaginal sensations of sex moreso if i havent had an orgasm. It just makes things way too tight to orgasm beforehand. I prefer to orgasm after sex, but he rarely has the ferver for that.
^^^see!