The Origins of Your Username

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by RICKY_27+May 9 2005, 08:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RICKY_27 &#064; May 9 2005, 08:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jonb@May 9 2005, 05:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@May 7 2005, 08:54 PM
I&#39;m not sure if you know it or not, Brian, but the ending -ion is the Sindarin prefix for &#39;son of&#39; in The Lord of the Rings. So your name can be taken to mean &#39;Son of Altair.
[post=309112]Quoted post[/post]​

Isn&#39;t that a postfix or suffix? Yeah, there are six kinds of affixes, but prefixes and suffixes are the most common in English. (The others, for anyone interested, are as follows: An infix, such as abso-fuckin&#39;-lutely or in-fuckin&#39;-credible. A circumfix, as in embolden or enlighten. A simulfix, which occurs in a lot of irregular English verbs like tooth to teeth or eat to ate; vowels are easier to change than consonants. And a suprafix, where the accent or tone changes, such as produce.)
[post=309568]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey JONB,

Your post quoted above is a textbook example of &#39;WTMI&#39; or to put it another way, it is far more than anyone ever cares or needs to know about &#39;fixes&#39;

RICKY_27.
[post=309627]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Ricky, I&#39;ll bet you&#39;re good at something, be it math, literature, dentistry, working on internal combustion engines, oral sex, and you&#39;re glad to share what your good at.

It just so happens that jonb is good at everything else. ;)

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I&#39;ve always been a friend to larger than normal guys because I have very little trouble taking size, although that&#39;s less true nowadays for oral. I&#39;ve had partners who were quite large and quite appreciative because they were able to do things they&#39;d never done before. Hence, the satisfaction aspect. In fact three or four were almost weepy &#39;cause they never thought they&#39;d get to experience good oral or a good fuck because guys couldn&#39;t accomodate them. That&#39;s a real turnon for me&#33;

I don&#39;t normally go out of my way to find hung men. I&#39;ve only had one long-term thing with a hung guy. But number 2 is probably out there somewhere. Interestingly, they seem to find me. I thought I&#39;d meet some guys on this site, but that hasn&#39;t happened yet. I&#39;m no real size queen, but I will admit to being a little penis crazy most of the time. Love to think about them; talk about them; touch &#39;em and more.

So if you&#39;re in need of SatSfakshun, and you live in the midwest, let me know.

major_7

1st Like
Media
MAJ is for my intitials, and I added the "or" to make it fun. The 7 is for a variety of reasons, two of which are my birthday and birthmonth.

ravenously: I used to go by ravenous, but added the "ly" because the name was almost always used. Why " ravenous" ? Come here and I&#39;ll show you :evilgrin:. I&#39;ve always had an afinity for the darkness, and sometimes I get... well downright ravenous.

Admiral Johnson: I remembered an old episode of friends or some other sitcom where they were talking about naming your penis and I like admiral Johnson

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock+May 10 2005, 08:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; May 10 2005, 08:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mao@May 10 2005, 08:27 AM
Not that exciting from me - mao are my initials
[post=309692]Quoted post[/post]​
shit. and I was hoping we were under the benevolent eye of the Chairman himself. ;(
[post=309717]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
This is your best quote I have seen you post. I haven&#39;t laughed like that in a while. I love that kind of humor you sometimes show.

D

deleted1223

mine is just my nickname one of my g/f called me when i was like 15, my otha choice was giant giuseppe, just anotha nickname

ArcanuS

Just Browsing
Media
Religion (sorry, but I do not wanna explain why) is guilty for my username... ArcanuS is a assirian word (also turkish). It means Deep Secret Man or Man with a deep secrets :) I&#39;m using this nick for several years on IRC. My real nickname is Mpenza. My good friend is a pro for a football and one day when we played it, he told me that I&#39;m playing fb like Emile Mpenza... Now, after a couple of years, ppl still call me Mpenza.....Anyway, I&#39;m using ArcanuS all over the NET and ppl knows me by that username. Well, when I think, this word is made for me. :p

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to hear "who the fuck is this brown kid" when I was younger and used to box in Baltimore. Most of the guys were black, and the ones that weren&#39;t were Irish, Italian, or Greek. I stood out like a sore thumb, haha.

Most of my friends call me "Brown" to this day, funny stuff.