The Origins of Your Username

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My nickname's always been chuck, but the "Massive Package Of" stemmed from one of my old gf's mother. We were bringing groceries in for a beef stew, and one of the bags had a big bag of beef cubits in. She blurted out "That's a massive package of chuck you've got there!" Well, both me and my gf were flabbergasted at first because we thought she meant MY package, but then she pointed to the butcher's package.

Later on, she confirmed the other "package's" size.

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@May 12 2005, 05:48 AM
My nickname's always been chuck, but the "Massive Package Of" stemmed from one of my old gf's mother. We were bringing groceries in for a beef stew, and one of the bags had a big bag of beef cubits in. She blurted out "That's a massive package of chuck you've got there!" Well, both me and my gf were flabbergasted at first because we thought she meant MY package, but then she pointed to the butcher's package.

Later on, she confirmed the other "package's" size.
[post=310366]Quoted post[/post]​

OMG :eyes: I love that story. It should be published!

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mines simple: im hung and proud of it, im italian & proud of it.

a buddy told me i should have used "ripped'n'well equipped"... i wish i had thought of that when i was registering!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by wispandex_bulge+May 12 2005, 10:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wispandex_bulge &#064; May 12 2005, 10:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@May 12 2005, 05:48 AM
My nickname&#39;s always been chuck, but the "Massive Package Of" stemmed from  one of my old gf&#39;s mother. We were bringing groceries in for a beef stew, and one of the bags had a big bag of beef cubits in. She blurted out "That&#39;s a massive package of chuck you&#39;ve got there&#33;" Well, both me and my gf were flabbergasted at first because we thought she meant MY package, but then she pointed to the butcher&#39;s package.

Later on, she confirmed the other "package&#39;s" size.

OMG :eyes: I love that story. It should be published&#33;
[post=310368]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Well, I won&#39;t be waitng on a reply from THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER LIST, but Penthouse letters on the other hand..... :eyes:

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@May 12 2005, 06:48 AM
My nickname&#39;s always been chuck, but the "Massive Package Of" stemmed from one of my old gf&#39;s mother. We were bringing groceries in for a beef stew, and one of the bags had a big bag of beef cubits in. She blurted out "That&#39;s a massive package of chuck you&#39;ve got there&#33;" Well, both me and my gf were flabbergasted at first because we thought she meant MY package, but then she pointed to the butcher&#39;s package.

Later on, she confirmed the other "package&#39;s" size.

LOL, that&#39;s hysterical&#33; Glad you explained the name as every time I take a quick glance I think it says Massapequa (as in the town on Long Island).

cinderian:
Originally posted by steve319@May 7 2005, 08:18 PM
How did you decide upon your LPSG username? Some names seem a bit self-explanatory (such as the variations on “hung” or “big” or "21by11"—or am I jumping to conclusions there?), but other names in our big family (AWWWW&#33;) are mysterious or intriguing or even borderline obscure, leaving me wondering the path that person took to arrive at that destination.

So, tell us the derivation of your username. Nickname? Film reference? Ironic commentary? Wishful thinking?

EDIT: Mine is pretty dull. "Steve" is my actual name ( :wow: ) and "319" is a song title (anyone other than mindseye know that one?).

[post=309092]Quoted post[/post]​

my name is simply my 5 year old black short haired cat - cinder and my first name which anyone could guess - ian

Put them together and what do you get - cinderian. I find it interesting that for most , the name will conjure up a blank, unless of course you already know me. I tend to imagine cinderian as a gentle giant, tall, handsome, built like a brick shit house, warm sensitive & caring, and his dripping sensuality has a tendency to turn heads.

And while I am here, great site so far. I am new and impressed. My only wish is more cock pics. Thanks......

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ArcanuS@May 11 2005, 07:59 PM
Religion (sorry, but I do not wanna explain why) is guilty for my username... ArcanuS is a assirian word (also turkish). It means Deep Secret Man or Man with a deep secrets :) I&#39;m using this nick for several years on IRC. My real nickname is Mpenza. My good friend is a pro for a football and one day when we played it, he told me that I&#39;m playing fb like Emile Mpenza... Now, after a couple of years, ppl still call me Mpenza.....Anyway, I&#39;m using ArcanuS all over the NET and ppl knows me by that username. Well, when I think, this word is made for me. :p
[post=310263]Quoted post[/post]​

Whoa.... and it has the word anus in it too&#33; I like that&#33;

osxwrangler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I chose my user name because I always wear Wrangler jeans and I am a Mac OS X user. So you might say I "wrangle" OS X for a living.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a child, I used to love to read about the adventures of Ulysses, Hercules, Jason and the Olympian gods of Greek mythology; I also liked the Titans, the family of giant gods (e.g. the Cyclops) because they were big and strong.

As a teen, I was lanky and called giraffe by my classmates- I hated that nickname&#33; :grr:

Nowadays, I am big and strong, but am more of a protector than a destroyer.

:D

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I obviously had a fascination for The Spice Girls back in the day and I was dubbed &#39;Spiceboy&#39; by some of my friends. Well, I always found the humour in it. :D I always say that if you can&#39;t laugh at yourself then who the hell can you laugh at? So, tell me what you want what you really, really want.

By the way, Happy Birthday Titan1968&#33; :party:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My name came from one of the characters in a serious of books by Anne Rice: The Witching Hour, Lasher, and Taltos. One of my friends, a very long time ago, had read the books before me and gave me the name of the character "Ashlar" because the character reminded her of me in nearly every sense. I started using the name online before I&#39;d even read the books.

Something_Else

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
umm...

I was looking for an incredible, indelible name that would capture what I&#39;m about on yahoo.com; and realized that all of my "original" ideas were created already--imagine that ;)

Hence, only1goodnameleft came into existence.

Perhaps the "Chimerical Cyber Voyeur" would have worked as well B)

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks a lot guys (Lex, zzorus and SpiceboyMJ) for your warm wishes&#33;
:grouphug:

Had you been closer, I would have paid you a few rounds of beer at the local pub. :beer:

:toast:

Titan1968

one1ballreilly

Experimental Member
Media
This is also my yahoo name ~ which I use because, surprise, surprise, I only have one ball left :( . But wow is it now a big one :D &#33;&#33; Seriously I lost a lot to cancer, and have worked hard to claim some of myself back, including a bulge between my legs. 500ccs of silicone really works wonders for that :D .

Supportive Female

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by one1ballreilly@May 19 2005, 03:08 AM
This is also my yahoo name ~ which I use because, surprise, surprise, I only have one ball left :( . But wow is it now a big one :D &#33;&#33; Seriously I lost a lot to cancer, and have worked hard to claim some of myself back, including a bulge between my legs. 500ccs of silicone really works wonders for that :D .
[post=312668]Quoted post[/post]​

Glad you made it through the woods; people who are open about it, like you and Lance Armstrong, make it easier for individuals diagnosed in the future. Bravery comes in many forms.

And to Titan1968, Happy Birthday, and nice precs&#33;