The Origins of Your Username

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I could not have said it any better Supportive_Female.

One, I am glad that you have recovered. It is good to hear that cancer can be beaten. May you never have to go through that nightmare again.

Supportive Female, thank you for the birthday wishes. :hug:

We love to kiss in French Canada (to greet or thank someone), so here are two kisses for you- one on each cheek.

XOX

Titan1968

one1ballreilly

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks to both titan1968 and Supportive_Female for the (undeserved) compliment.

At the sports club where my three boys play (it's a cricket club, which for those of you who live in the US is an incomprehensible game played with bat and ball) testicular cancer has at long last become a live issue. Out of the 50 or so playing members, three have lost a ball to cancer. We are talking about fit young men here. The amount of advice, options for prostheses, etc. available is absolute zilch. Amongst the players are a couple of medical students (one of whom diagnosed himself - that takes balls :p ) and they agreed that cancer surgeons are very uptight about the whole issue. Once they've chopped the ball off, and killed the cancer, its over. OK a guy can function perfectly well with one ball (or no balls if kids aren't the issue) but why no further help? Maybe it's because, until recently a common childhood illness, mumps, quite frequently damaged a boy's reproductive chances, but there was nothing that the quacks could do about it. So don't mention it, it may go away.

Apologies for the rant - is testicular cancer worth a mention on the main board?

Again thanks for the compliment.
Paul

dgstoner: My username is like my name. But i changed it a bit to keep me anonymous.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by one1ballreilly@May 20 2005, 08:58 AM
Apologies for the rant - is testicular cancer worth a mention on the main board?
[post=313029]Quoted post[/post]​
Definitely!

You understated how incomprehensible cricket is, but then, understatement is the Britsih way, right? :p

Congrats on beating the big C.

jay

cinderian: FootLongTeen's post:
May 20 2005, 03:11 PM
Joined when I was 18, and was 12". Footlong + teen = footlongteen. Taddah!

-_-

So then, how about a picture, or are you just pulling our chain. The proof is in the pudding. :evilgrin:
On a side note, anyone know where that expression originated?

So footlongteen, will you be serving us desert anytime soon? :9

Thanks,

cinderian

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't have any pics. Nor did I ever join the lpsg to flaunt or whathaveyou. If someone doesn't believe me, that's that, not much I'll say to you.

thufirhawat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As for me, hum, well...

I am a great sci-fi fan., especially of "Dune", the series of novels by Frank Herbert. Thufir Hawat is one of the characters in this series. ;)

He's a "mentat" (pronounce "men-ta" or "mã-ta" (nose sound)), which is a "human computer" (check the novels if you want to know more, they're very good !) :D

JoeWide2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, Joe is my name, wide is a quality I have,

so I tried to get "JoeWide"

the board was malfuntioning at that time, and wouldn't give it to me.

I tried to get it later, but it said the name was taken (it wasn't. Apparently my earlier activity had removed the name from the available pool, yet not given it to me.

So I had to re-register as JoeWide2.

If mark would change my name to JoeWide I'd appreciate that.

Thanks for asking.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess this is pretty obvious. I'm Hung & I'm a Boy, hoping to be a man soon! I picked the Sperm part because I think it's an interesting word & sounds sorta weird with the other words. Also my body produces a lot of cum all the time. My g/f calls me a sperm factory. So that's it.

Strange Person: I came up with mine because everyone thinks I'm really random, and so I just think of myself as a strange person I guess, lol.

petite_asianbabe: My username isn't too original, I'm a petite Asian babe (5'4", 110 lbs) and proud of it! :p

I stumbled across this board while searching for sex tips for me and my boyfriend. Doesn't seem to have too many women but I've learned alot!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Otis88@May 20 2005, 04:01 PM
Otis is my middle name and 88 is my birthyear.
[post=313265]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, ChimeraTX and Dr. Dilznick are more about "88". Sorry, but some things are easy to walk into.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb

Yeah, ChimeraTX and Dr. Dilznick are more about "88". Sorry, but some things are easy to walk into.
Yes, I'm "pro-black"...and because of that I'm a Nazi sympathizer? LOL. All those years of being spoon-fed by white liberals have left you with poor reasoning skills.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Err . . . No, I meant this race obsession. Hell, one of the Columbine shooters was a Jewish Nazi. Don't ask me how to explain taht.