The Other Members Of Your Family: Pets

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Simcha, Panchoe is just the cutest. I hope he feels better soon. What an adorable face.

I have five German Sheperds. Mom, Dad, two daughters and son. They are my children. Just like Stacy1185, I too, throw a birthday party for them. They have their own bedroom in the house, or they can sleep with us. Two men, five dogs, one California King size bed. I like when we wake up and we are all in the bed. They swim in the pool. I just love them to death....I would do anything for them.

omg german shepards are so adorable! i would totally invite you to brownie's party this saturday, but five german shepards and a bunny isn't the smartest idea.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
omg german shepards are so adorable! i would totally invite you to brownie's party this saturday, but five german shepards and a bunny isn't the smartest idea.

I would offer up my pooch, but adding a 85lb bulldogge to the mix is an even nuttier idea.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is Maggie. She's been a loyal companion for almost seven years (she's eight) and can be quite entertaining with her ability to sit, stay, go down, come (most of the time) and "dance", where she'll hoist herself on her hind legs and dance in circles for a treat. She's the ultimate attention whore and loves to smile as you can see.

I had to post these from an earlier thread. Can't upload a pic that's already been posted I guess.

Maggie

Attachments

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The love of my life!
His breed is known for their ability to "talk", and he does - I like to think we have conversations :redface:... at a solid 80 lbs., he isn't a lap dog, but will try. :biggrin1: He loves the squeaky toy, any tennis ball, hiking, swimming, soccer, and ignoring anyone other than myself and his other main caregiver.

He will not go outside if the temps are lower than 60º or raining, but when it's hot can't keep him out of the sun. He even tans. :)

Ooopsy, had to delete my album link and upload to a pic host.
http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/4/5/2/f_puppy11m_c385502.jpg

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
This is Maggie. She's been a loyal companion for almost seven years (she's eight) and can be quite entertaining with her ability to sit, stay, go down, come (most of the time) and "dance", where she'll hoist herself on her hind legs and dance in circles for a treat. She's the ultimate attention whore and loves to smile as you can see.

I had to post these from an earlier thread. Can't upload a pic that's already been posted I guess.

Maggie

awwwww maggie is adorable!! your birds creep me out though... but that's because i actually have a fear of birds :redface:

The love of my life!
His breed is known for their ability to "talk", and he does - I like to think we have conversations :redface:... at a solid 80 lbs., he isn't a lap dog, but will try. :biggrin1: He loves the squeaky toy, any tennis ball, hiking, swimming, soccer, and ignoring anyone other than myself and his other main caregiver.

He will not go outside if the temps are lower than 60º or raining, but when it's hot can't keep him out of the sun. He even tans. :)

Ooopsy, had to delete my album link and upload to a pic host.
http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/4/5/2/f_puppy11m_c385502.jpg

omg super super cute! what's his name?