the other orifice

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sure that there are straight men who initiate anal sex for reasons other than mutual pleasure.

I am also sure that there are stright women who endure anal sex with their partners.

I doubt very much though that either will come to this thread to discuss it.

I am still interested in how far people will go to please their partners when they themselves are not enjoying what is happening. Grown ups mutually consenting is none of my business.

Sassy would you have left your husband if he had been unwilling to do anal, as he stated you would earlier?

So far on the thread, we have had guys who say they have done or do do it because their partners like it, women who say they like it, and women who say they have never felt like trying it. No women who have said they do it because their partners like it, even though they don't care for it.

Edit - have we had any straight guys who say they do it because they like it?

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is my take on the ass issue.

75% of the time I have been asked by women I am with to go ass or asked about it. I rarely if ever bring it up myself. Maybe they are just trying to please me but I doubt it.

If we ever get around to it they like it to varying degrees. Almost all the time women report very intense pleasure but it's sometimes mixed with pain, intensity, and prep/potential mess.

When it goes well they *tell me* there is nothing like it. They cum, scream, pant, and twaddle their clits uncontrollably like a scratch and win lottery tickets and cum again. Maybe they are faking it. But they are tired spent for a day or more.

I have found gay men to be the least sypathetic to the issue of hetro ass sex than women. I've heard the she has no-prostate argument. The "you secretly want to fuck man-ass argument". You seek to dominate in an abusive way argument. Maybe gay men think they own the ass or something.

There is latent gayness in hetro ass play but it is submissive gayness. Most men are curious at some point to some degree about what it would be like to be fucked up the ass or suck a cock. Social pressure makes it imperative that they deny this desire/interest/incling publically. Hence all the awkward jokes and protestations.

The comedian Margret Cho even has a joke about it. Straight men love being fucked up the ass(strap on) she says. Don't do it to him unless you want to keep him forever/never have him go away.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stretcher74 said:
The comedian Margret Cho even has a joke about it. Straight men love being fucked up the ass(strap on) she says. Don't do it to him unless you want to keep him forever/never have him go away.

:tongue:

I love comediens...well...the jokes that comes from notions that something like all str8 males are may bi by nature and given the oportunity .is a funny joke but very gay...:biggrin1: they just wish it was this way, sooo simple...bcause by just receiving in the ass and like it do not make our sexual preferences go away, we may add more players in it or not.

People try things as experiment ..if they even come to try it. Yes there are many str8 as hell...and very disgusted by anal playing and protective of anal hole...people are just different.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
But who's truth ??? Your truth???

Okay Gisella I like you but you're not understanding English here.

It was obvious from the piece you quote I meant their truth (woman by woman).

None other.

This has now become remedial.

SurferGirl said:
Your "points" seemed to be that any straight man who enjoys anal sex with women is a) secretly gay or bisexual or in denial and b) coercing his female partner(s) into sharing his anal fetish.

This is a study in stupidity.

And the 'sweeping assumptions' would be yours not mine.

Read over what I've written. My meaning is clear to those who don't posture me as an enemy. You defend the heterosexual male status quo all you like. You and those like you who cave to that reality are part of larger issue I hoped to expose in my initial "in praise of vagina" post on this thread.

Many straight males in these ranks will approve of your doing so too. You've been custom-fed their reality. You'll find no lack of advocates here I trust.

If you want to nip at my heels because you can't letigimately refute what I say with genuine argument that's one thing. But to make the large leaps of implication you have from what I've written says a great deal about you and nothing about where I stand in things.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
stretcher74 said:
I have found gay men to be the least sypathetic to the issue of hetro ass sex than women. I've heard the she has no-prostate argument. The "you secretly want to fuck man-ass argument". You seek to dominate in an abusive way argument. Maybe gay men think they own the ass or something.

Please be careful not to paint us all (gay men)with the same brush. There are plenty of us who are more than happy to support however women, straight couples, etc., want to get their freak on -- just like we want to be able to do. It really doesn't make any sense for us to be that dogmatic and judgmental when we are constantly on the receiving end of those same attitudes.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:
Okay Gisella I like you but you're not understanding English here.

It was obvious from the piece you quote I meant their truth (woman by woman).

None other.

This has now become remedial.

You can even try to dismiss my voice as oppinion bcause of english is not my mother tongue...yep, i do agree my lack of it ...

But is in 'the face' your dismissing of Lisa's and SG oppinions about it....than even if you mean you give importance with women truth on decisions about their lives...:rolleyes: and 'praise' them...in reality what i see is that you really find 'truth' with the ones that agree with your own assuptions that you see as the only truth...

Than you please dont say your intention is kind off defending vaginas from a false penis intentions and blabla...but your thing is your own agenda and ideas and thinking.

Funny that vaginas have a say in the matter and you keep dismissing it in a way or another....

Yes...i dont understand english very clear...:rolleyes:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
You can even try to dismiss my voice as oppinion bcause of english is not my mother tongue...yep, i do agree my lack of it ...

I don't. I've stated that you're not understanding what I write. And you're not either. I haven't a clue why not. But that's up to you.

But is in 'the face' your dismissing of Lisa's and SG oppinions about it....than even if you mean you give importance with women truth on decisions about their lives...:rolleyes: and 'praise' them...in reality what i see is that you really find 'truth' with the ones that agree with your own assuptions that you see as the only truth...

I don't have one truth. I have stated clearly my point of view. Please reread.

Than you please dont say your intention is kind off defending vaginas from a false penis intentions and blabla...but your thing is your own agenda and ideas and thinking.

Stop being accusatory. It's pointless obviously to explain an over-all phenomenon to those who've postured me as the bad guy. There's no agenda I propose other than that which some straight men impose on unwilling and disinclined women.

Funny that vaginas have a say in the matter and you keep dismissing it in a way or another....

Yes...i dont understand english very clear...:rolleyes:

I guess not since that sentence simply makes no sense.

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To each their own.. If you like it and your partner is fine with it then do it... The only person that should be judging you is yourself.. What others like or dislike should have no bearing on what you do in your bedroom.. What is good for the goose is good for the ganger... Is not true when it comes to what pleasures you ... People in general need to find what they like and stick with it... Sex is for pleasure a wonderful feeling we get... Alone or with someone.. So try things out be honest with yourself and tell your partner what is really going on in your head...They cannot read minds.. For me anal is the right thing for me... It feels good to me and I love the pleasure I get out of it... Now do I go telling others this is the thing to do no... If they ask I tell them how it is for me I dont know how others feel... I can give you opinions on my experiences only and will not tell you other wise... Well it seem here Im running at the mouth so I will close by saying this....

Find yourself ,, be honest with yourself ,, and enjoy the pleasure that it brings..

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:
Stop being accusatory. It's pointless obviously to explain an over-all phenomenon to those who've postured me as the bad guy. There's no agenda I propose other than that which some straight men impose on unwilling and disinclined women.

I guess not since that sentence simply makes no sense.

Yeh right...:biggrin1:

And now is just some males behaviour...

:rolleyes:

Yes...Lisa may be one of the ones being imposed..by one of those some men..even when she say otherwise...she hasn't a clue how in need to be inlightned by your explanation of what she lives in her life and reality.

Yeh right...:rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Speaking of jokes, I would contribute more to this thread, but I gave at the orifice.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:
as are you... I've attempted to be kind to you but now I simply find you offensive.

You're a joke. Get lost or read and educate yourself.:rolleyes:

Dont attemp be anything that you are not...at least with me.:smile:

Yes...who we really are it reveals soon or latter...and education and reading are all good but not everything that makes someone real...we must be ourselves and true to ourselves and not pretend we are something we are not.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Dont attemp be anything that you are not...at least with me.:smile:

Yes...who we really are it reveals soon or latter...and education and reading are all good but not everything that makes someone real...we must be ourselves and true to ourselves and not pretend we are something we are not.

Gisella.

I'm going to ask you kindly to stop. I've never had a beef with you. I've found you an addition to the board. And though we have little in common that's fine. I've always liked you.

But stop trying to do a character assasination of me in open chat.

It's unbecoming to either of us to go on so in that manner and in the name of board harmony I'd insist that you stop slamming me with statements like 'don't try to be anything you're not ... at least with me'.

I am precisely as you witness me writing on this board even and in spite of how that lands on your sensibilites.

That said, I wish you well and would direct your attention to the thread on "anal sex". Perhaps that will more easily clarify what you've been unable to understand in my responses on this thread.

Thanks.

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Straight boys? Grow the FUCK UP. Girls have pussies and their awesome. I've been there. I know. Why do you need another hole?? For the love of Christ. If you like women then love their pussies.

If you want a tight ass put that cock where there's a prostate to stimulate.

With respect to your women's pussies:

Stimulate them orally. Do it with your cocks. Use a dildo if that's what pleasures them! Bring in a fucking midget!!

But stop inventing new ways to diminish the females among us or come out of your collective closets.

You're one big fat fucking drag. (pun intended)[/quote]

I don't post much but thought that this requires a reply.
You assume that it is men who initiate anal sex between heterosexual partners. This is a very narrow-minded view of individual's sexuality. Did it ever occur to your streamlined little mind that some women may enjoy anal sex? It is much the same as a gay man not enjoying it or a bi man enjoying it. It is all personal preference.
To describe anal sex between heterosexual partners as a way to "diminish the females among (sic) us" is naive and close-minded. You may see it as some kind of punishment or control but I think that you will find, if you cared to canvas opinion before typying, that it is a personal thing. Some like it, some don't.
To assume that all heterosexuals males who indulge are using it as some kind of control mechanism is simplistic.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:
Gisella.

I'm going to ask you kindly to stop. I've never had a beef with you. I've found you an addition to the board. And though we have little in common that's fine. I've always liked you.

But stop trying to do a character assasination of me in open chat.

It's unbecoming to either of us to go on so in that manner and in the name of board harmony I'd insist that you stop slamming me with statements like 'don't try to be anything you're not ... at least with me'.

I am precisely as you witness me writing on this board even and in spite of how that lands on your sensibilites.

That said, I wish you well and would direct your attention to the thread on "anal sex". Perhaps that will more easily clarify what you've been unable to understand in my responses on this thread.

Thanks.

I'm not trying to do such a thing as: 'character assassination'..

We are at a board we express ourselves with words..the best we can and etc...everything is written..open to anyone to see.

I never pretend to be something that iam not i try to express myself and interact with people...and this for me is respect to be honest with my 'real' feelings and the oppinions i write...but some are respectful doing that others are not..the ones i dont like i just ignore..but i dont try to be nice but is more important to me try to be just myself.

For me in a board others can not assassinate characters bcause everything is written, there is no talking going on behind backs...i think.:confused:

I have no beef against you or no one...and my way of communicating is much more simple, lighter and less accusatory than yours..than please dont play with words and try to imply iam persecuting you and etc...its not true. But is just that you forget that you posted your oppinion about how you see the issue somewhere...and what you say before stand together of what you are saying now :confused: something like males having a perfect wonderful pussy hole do not need to try the asshole or something like that or if they try they are closet bi or homo..than for me you have an agenda already...anyways...is confusing your views to me. And i kind of remember that bcause you said that at somepoint you enjoy pussy in your life...lolol...i remember bcause of that.

For sure is not in my personality is not fighting with words i like to be playful most of the time. Well, i can be mad react etc..but only if really go bananas.

And inspite you think i'm not getting the point, I am...and thank you for the invitation to go there..i may will later. I want to understand YOUR view of it more clear because of you said about it in other threads.

Thanks

:smile:

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:
And the 'sweeping assumptions' would be yours not mine.
See above re-post by mjfriel of your initial statement to clarify. Nowhere in that post did you say "some straight men", but you've added it to your more recent posts, I notice. Sorry I don't have the psychic powers to keep up with whichever Stronzo is posting at any given moment here.

Stronzo said:
... Read over what I've written. My meaning is clear to those who don't posture me as an enemy.
Pfffft, you give yourself too much credit. For me to see you as an enemy I'd have to take you seriously. :smile:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski said:
Point is..
If you expect others to do it for you, be prepared to do it for them.
What hole you like to stick it up does not determine your sexuality.
Men who like to have something up their ass does not mean that they are gay, it in no way suggests they are attracted to other men.

The great thing about sex is there are many variations, try them all and see what suits you, we're all different, and our sexual activities do not determine who we are or what we are.

Precisely.

And I may add never let those practices be dictated by a society that would make you buy hook, line, and sinker, that the same rules don't apply to everyone irrepespective of gender or orientation.