The other political story....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Notaguru2, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Notaguru2

Gold Member

This one isn't being talked about much, but the Dems are looking to take a 60 seat majority in the senate this November.

Dems could hit 60 Senate seats - Jim VandeHei and Mike Allen - Politico.com

Wrap that with an Obama victory, and my friends, we call that an old fashioned MANDATE from the American people. The GOP is basically going to have ZERO power for at least the next four years.

2. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

dam straight, and i do hope that it turns out that the dems, take control again like when clinton was in his first term, when he left office we had a balenced budget a surplus and if you wasnt a stinking welfare bum you had a job if you wanted one, sence the reps, have been in our economy has went down the tubes and everything else you can think of to go along with it, what ever happens as long as McSOB dont get elected it has and will be much better than it is now. but it wont happen over night im sure but it will happen. but only the dems, will make it better at least for me anyway. but they need a magority in both sen, and house to go along with a dem, president to make it work, we had it once so i know it can be done need it now more than we ever did had enough republicans.

Draft saved Draft deleted