The Outlaw and the Lady

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by THEDUDER, Jan 23, 2008.

1. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

A heavy rain fell from the dark Texas sky. The remnants of a hurricane that had passed through the Gulf and out into the wilds of the Mexican plains. Jim sat at the register fumbling through the latest issue of Hustler. He wasn't aroused in the least. His shift was coming to an end, and he needed the stimulation to ward off sleep.

A truck pulled up and a long lean figure approahed in the darkness. Jim flipped a page. He never heard the shot and truth be told, never felt the impact on the shell as it decimated the left side of his head.

The figure pushed pushed Jim's body out of the way with not a little disgust. He opened the register, withdrew the cash, and retreated into the darkness from which he came.

As the Dude drove along he didn't give much thought to Jim. Jim was a means to an end. The same as the money in that register was a means to an end. What that end may be was undecided. He was a thief, sure, but so was Jim. Everyone is a thief when you get down to it. Jim's filling station was charging over three and a half dollars per gallon of regular unleaded gas. Is that not robbery? The Dude understood that price gauging doesn't technically exist. There is only what the market deems as a things worth. Still, Jim set the price and probably didn't understand that. In his mind he was just squeezing truckers for more money. Still, somewhere deep inside the Dude prayed that Jim had kissed his wife and kids goodbye when he left for work.

2. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

He had driven another forty minutes when he found himself faced with an apparition from his past. She brushed her soft brunette hair in her window. He would have known those pursed lips, those innocent eyes, those small hands anywhere. Not even the rain has such small hands. It was Notthe7, a boarder from a large penis website he used to frequent in his past. back when he two was innocent, and before BedheadRed had planted the seed of his true nature in his mind. He stood and watched her in the dark.

He saw her as she truely was. Her father in the living room window watching the television. He loved her and shielded her from men like The Dude. If it weren't for him the mad outsiders would come indoors and claim her. He waited for him to move off to sleep. In the meanwhile he saw Notthe7 stand up and walk away from the window. She cut off the light, butnhe caught a glimpse of her supple bottom and hips like Marilyn Monroe. Soon after her father retired too. He made his move.

3. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

He slipped in a side window and made his way to her room. He moved quietly and methodically. He hesitated outside her door because, quite frankly, he wasn't sure that it was her door. He had tried to estimate it's place in the house. Perhaps he had done well. Perhaps not. He drew his knife just in case.

He opened the door into her room. It was dark except for the moonlight which lit her face. There they were. Those supple lips. Her soft breasts heaved with her beathing. She might have cared for him at one point. If they had met under different circumstances. No matter. He was the inhuman monster. She was the very human darling of the night.

It was at this moment that he realized, at least to himself, that his intentions were not wholly honorable. He could feel his cock thicken and grow between his thighs. He gripped it in his hand and brushed against the door causing a slight thud. If she had been deeper in sleep it would have failed to stir her. It would have simply frightened him enough to retreat into the night. Her eyes sprang open.

4. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

The Lady stirred from her slumber and sat in bed with a start. Her comforter slipped to her waist and her soft stomach and back were exposed to the air. She had the nervous feeling that she was being watched. It is just your imagination, she thought. Ever since she was a child she had the sneaking suspicion that something unknowable was watching her from the dark. The room was silent and she lay her head back down. Then she saw it. The glistening of a knife in the pale light.

5. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

She didn't scream. He didn't understand that. He moved into the room and crouched by her bed.
    Who are you?
    Just a thief who has come in the night.
    Against reason and logic she wasn't afraid. There was something honest in his weather beaten features. Something more honest than in any man she'd ever known.
    What do you want?
    Well, i think that should be pretty obvious. You seem like a smart gal.
    She stared up at him with a look that would make better men cry. It was a look that said, I know what you are about. You are about destruction and evil, and you've come to claim me. The look made him love her.

6. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

How could a little thing like that give me such a look? He wanted to tell her he was a better man than he was. He wanted to conquer his demons and be off into the night. He could be a monk living in isolation in France. Away from all those he had wronged in his life. Away from the innocent he had yet to wrong.

He was born again in that look and would have made it out the door and been gone and better, if not for her. She noticed the growing member in his pants and was overcome with lust. She drew him to her hard and fast and they collapsed into each others' mouths.

7. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

She lay there as he spread her legs apart and kissed the nape of her neck. She lay there when he slowly and gently worked his mouth along her side. Along those beautiful hips and rested her on her moist lips. He parted them with the tongue, and when he had gotten her in the mood he parted them with her cock.

For all his worldliness he was a boy. He was acting like a timid high schooler. Maybe he was afraid that his penis was too big for her. The thought of that made her laugh. He was big, true; but she's had bigger. She didn't want to make love; she wanted to fuck.

8. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

She pushed him down and mounted him like a texas philly. She raised her ass up and down in a flurry and punished his thick shaft with her rising an dfalling. She slid down to balls and then up to is head.

His dick felt like a popsicle being sucked to the stick. She was relentless. He lay back in awe at this sudden change in events. She moved her hits in tight circles that alternated ever so slightly in radius so that he never knew when the weight of this beautiful creature would ever bring itself to any one part of his dick. His eyes rolled into his head as he felt his balls contract and the orgasm rolling up his penis. He caught himself abruptly. He clinched his urethra with all his might to hold back the tide. This was now a matter of dominance and pride and in such matters he never liked to lose.

9. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

He came back at her and gave as good as he got. In the history of the world no two people have fucked as intensely. Their hips moved back in forth in a delicate battle for dominance. She realized her own weaknesses and redoubled her efforts.

Both of them sat in the middle of the bed interlocked like the horns of two bucks in a fight to the death. Both of their bodies leaned out, and they rested on their palms. It was as much as either could do to keep from losing control. The Dude knew he had the upper hand though. He could feel her twitching and could she her breathes growing deeper and slower.

Then the flood gates burst open. She pulled back suddenly and unexpectedly and gushed her pussy juice all over his cockand balls. She lay back with her eyes in her head and shook with the orgasm rising through her body. She now lay before him limp and he knew he had claimed her. He lifted her up and continued to punish her pussy as she leaned against his chest. She was powerless to resist. He was her beautiful eyes looking back at his own pleading with him never to go into the night again. She wanted him to stay there and make her eyes roll back in her head 'til judgement day. He wanted to tell her he would. That there wasn't another town over the horizon to stike out for. That he could be both the beast and the protector at the same time and give her all that she ever wanted or deserved.

10. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

He woke up with a start. His cock seemed to be leaping for joy as it shot his load all over his stomach and chest. It was all a dream. He was no desperado. He wasn't the man who came out of the dark. He was alone and a student and she was half a country away. Fuck it, he thought as he rose to wipe off and change his boxers.

Somewhere deep in the heart of Texas. Notthe7 lay asleep. A smile on her face and her body quivering. Who is to say if two people experience the same thing, even in a dream, it isn't real? After all, reality is but the brief view of some advance primates on an unremarkable rock rotating an unremarkable star. If these brief experiences disappear when we die, then they are like nice dreams. Pleasant dreams that bring comfort as we sail onward into the abyss. Weave on weaver of the winds.

11. brad8611

brad8611 Member

Very nice. beast and protector, like it

12. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

He walked into the living room where he found his roomate sprawled out and watching Rock of Love2.
    Can't sleep, huh?
    A grunt was the answer.
    I just had two of the strangest dreams. The first was about a woman or money or something...I can't remember othe than I lost it.The second dream was about my dad. We out riding in Texas. back in the olden times. This was strange because in the dream he was the younger man. Anyhow, it was cold and there was snow on the ground and he rode past me and kept on going. Never said nothing. He just rode on past and had his blanket wrapped around him and he had his head down and when he rode past I seen he was carrying a fire in a horn from the light inside of it. About the color of the moon. And in the dream, I knew that he was going on ahead and he was fixing to make a fire out there in all that dark and all that cold. And I knew whenever I got there he'd be there. And then I woke up.

So now you're stealing dreams from Cormac Mccarty?

Why not? Everyman is a thief.

13. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I laughed so hard.

And then I got wet.

It's on.

I'm never doubting the duder again.

14. Damian Johnson

Damian Johnson New Member

You write well Duder :smile:

15. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

pretty much the reaction i was going for.

16. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

eat your heart out, bill shakespeare

17. mciguy78

mciguy78 New Member

"She pushed him down and mounted him like a texas philly."

Man, I get these weird combinations of a Philly cheese steak being eaten by the Philly Fanatic while riding a filly.

18. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, Duder's dick is about the size of a foot long philly cheesesteak.

ZING.

19. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

only if you're rounding down

20. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh duder, where arth' thoust big penis!?

Draft saved Draft deleted