The Palin Pledge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Industrialsize, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    This is from Dana Milbank, an opinion writer for the Washington Post. Will he keep his pledge?
    Though it is embarrassing to admit this in public, I can no longer hide the truth. I have a Sarah Palin problem.
    I have written about her in 42 columns since Sen. John McCain picked her as his vice-presidential running mate in 2008. I've mentioned her in dozens more blog posts, Web chats, and TV and radio appearances. I feel powerless to control my obsession, even though it cheapens and demeans me.
    But today is the first day of the rest of my life. And so, I hereby pledge that, beginning on Feb. 1, 2011, I will not mention Sarah Palin -- in print, online or on television -- for one month.

I'm declaring February a Palin-free month. Join me!

2. maxcok

Gold Member

She's not going to like being ignored at all. She's liable to do something very bad to get attention.

3. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    WOW, I'm so ahead of the trends....Since the New Year I have only referred to that woman as the "Idiot former governor of Alaska," and have turned the channel every time she's been mentioned on TV.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice