The Palins- One Big Happy Family

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thirteenbyseven, Sep 15, 2008.

1. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

The Palins: Teen Daughter Pregnant. Son On Drugs. What's Next?

The National Enquirer, that scandal tabloid nobody is supposed to take seriously- except it usually correct as in the John Edwards affair- is out on the news stands with a portrayal of the Palin family that truly puts the "D" in dysfunctional. It's fun to watch the national Republican party trying to advertise Caribou Barbie and clan as a wholesome albeit gun-toting bunch of red-blooded middle-class folks, while in reality the Palins could compete with "The Hogans" or "Dog The Bounty Hunter" for which reality family is more totally wacked-out.

Track "Suit" Palin: In 2005 Track vandalized nearly 50 school buses in a night of fun with two other buddies. A radio station in Anchorage reported he had a choice of joining the Army and being shipped off to Iraq or going to jail. There are numerous reports surfacing that Track was a major druggie and spent more time engaging in drinking than high school studies. On September 11th, Track shipped out patriotically to the Palm Springs of the Middle East.

Bristol Palin: She apparently spent much of her time with boyfriends in the obstetric position. When she became (surprise) pregnant, Levi Johnston was forced by the McCain staff to become joyous and look forward to marriage and fatherhood. They also ordered him to shave, get a haircut, wear suitable clothes and behave like Eddie Haskell during the Republican convention.

Next Weeks Edition: The Affair. While her offspring were busy partying and partaking in criminal mischief, Sarah the myopic then mayor of Wasilla spent some fun quality time with a former business associate of hubbie Todd named Brad Hansen. By coincidence according to One Palin Mystery Solved - September 8 there was an emergency filing to keep all of Hansen's divorce records sealed. It was denied.

The Nude Sarah Palin Photos: Because I am such an above-the-waist classy guy I won't provide a link to authentic (non-photoshopped) pictures of a smiling twenty-something Sarah Palin. They were apparently taken sometime during her six year sojourn through various low and middle-level institutions of higher learning. She is seen smiling broadly with brunette hair longish atop, B-cup perkies and a trimmed triangle down below; just the mental image Vladamir Putin should have in an East/West diplomatic showdown.

We'll all stay tuned for more "fun with Sarah Palin." :newangel:

2. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Oh, goody. The hits just keep on coming.

3. F_Man

Gold Member

Albums:
  4. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    It could be fun to see the photos if they are for real, but given how easy it is to fake such things these days, it is not likely that there will be any convincing evidence that they are genuine.

5. Trinity

Trinity New Member

The Truth

Sarah Palin's Son Track was not involved in the 2005 vandalism case. He volunteered to join the US Army. Army forbids these arrangements.

All of the military branch's recruiting regulations now prohibit military recruiters from becoming involved in criminal proceedings for any military applicant. Specifically, Army Regulation 601-210, paragraph 4-8b, forbids this [4]
    Applicant who, as a condition for any civil conviction or adverse disposition or any other reason through a civil or criminal court, is ordered or subjected to a sentence that implies or imposes enlistment into the Armed Forces of the United States is not eligible for enlistment"
    Four teen boys were arrested in 2005 for vandalizing some school buses [2]
    "Track wasn't with me. Track had nothing to do with it," participant Deryck Harris, 20. "I was friends with him. We hung out. But he wasn't there," Harris said, describing the incident as a senior prank gone awry. [3]

Track Palin, 19, graduated from Wasilla High, joined the Army last year and is set to leave for Iraq this Thursday. [3]

Even the National Enquirer gave up on this story.

Sources:

-Fight The Palin Smears.com

Everyone knows she is pregnant. And the Obama campaign has stated that children of the candidates are off limits.

This Affair garbage is a bunch of lies. As your own link shows, Hansen filed to have his divorce records sealed because sensitive contact information was being used by the media to get to him from the documents such as phone numbers and addresses because he was a business associate of Todd Palin. As your link also states, the documents remain open to the public and the Palins were NOT mentioned in his divorce filings.:rolleyes:
    Was Sarah Palin named as the other woman in a messy divorce action? Well, since Richter's September 3 motion, a copy of which you'll find below, was denied yesterday, his divorce filings remain open to the public. And a TSG review of the 98-page file shows that the Palins are only mentioned in Richter's sealing request. According to the filing, Richter wanted the documents deemed confidential in a bid to cloak details about his home, workplace, and phone numbers because "reporters and news agencies" were using that information to contact him. Richter, a 39-year-old contractor, noted that he is "friends and land owners in a remote cabin" with the Palins and, as a result, journalists were intruding on the "cabin life and private life" of him and his 11-year-old son. The petition to dissolve the marriage was filed jointly last July by Richter and his ex-wife, who were not represented by lawyers. -The Smoking Gun
    Classy Guy? This post is the opposite of class.
    These types of posts, clearly full of unsubstantiated garbage are smearing a presidential candidate.

6. sargon20

Gold Member

OH my GAWD LOOK LOOK LOOK who is talking about SMEARING!!! Trinity I wish you would just COME OUT OF THE CLOSET and admit you are a Karl Rove Republican.

#6 sargon20, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  7. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Trinity might actually be Karl Rove's big cock loving alter-ego... don't rule it out! lol!!!!

Oh, and Obama says that her family is off limits... and that means just what it says. Try and take the higher road people... please, with sugar on top? It is not going to do one bit of good for the Obama campaign to focus on her family. Those who will vote for the McCain ticket would still vote for them even if it was discovered that palin's son had killed someone and that her daughter was giving birth to 3 baby squirrels.

All of this pro-Palin is really just anti-Obama disguised as conservative feminism.

The Republicans want us to talk about her family and not about her extremist views.

8. Freddie53

Gold Member

Oh my you are giving Trinity a high compliment here. The Republicans are the best at smear tactics. Look at 2004, they convinced an American public that Kerry a decorated Vietnam war hero wasn't patriotic, but Bush who avoided any real military service by serving in a National Guard and didn't even report to duty was a great American patriiot. The unbelievable part is they pulled it off.

I don't Trinity is as good as Karl Rove. Not just yet. She may get there.

I am expecting to hear from the extreme religous right any day now that it was God's will for the girl to have sex before marriage and it isn't God's will to have this baby. The girl should be applauded for obeying the word of God. Hide and watch. We will hear this sooner or later from some of the extreme right wing religious zealots. Not Palin. She isn't going to say that publically, though she very well might believe it herself.

Why do I know this? I have heard such drivel from local people I know in this situation about local family situations who are part of this ultra right religous fundamental religous persuasion. This is how they justified it all. So I'm sure somewhere this religous expression of belief will surface nationally somewhere before election day.

9. B_New End

B_New End New Member

The military or jail thing is quite common, regardless of so-called rules.

10. atomicTIGER

atomicTIGER New Member

No it wasn't Gods will for the girl to go fuck--it was a itch in her pussy that did that.

11. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Yes it is common New End. I've known quite a few men who went in that way.
    They also don't care about a high school diploma nowdays either. My friends son went in after coming out of re-hab and he wasn't "quite clean" even then.Hethought he would sign in for three years and he still hasn't been let out some six years later.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

#11 B_cigarbabe, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  12. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Trinity is horrified at the very idea of anyone smearing a presidential candidate with unsubstantiated garbage only when it is her candidate. I just love it when she plays the moral indignation card. Can you say Hussein Obama, Trinity?

#12 B_Nick8, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  13. hardknock

hardknock New Member

That doesn't mean that I still don't want to see them.....

14. mindseye

Gold Member

Sarah Palin isn't a "presidential candidate". You soooooo want her to be Hillary II that you forget which side of the ticket she's on.

I don't know whether Track Palin was involved in the vandalism or not. The radio report has all the makings of a rumor, but the only article you cited exonerating him is the testimony of a friend, and we've all known cases where friends cover up for one another.

You can look up the cases that made it to district (non-juvenile) court by
    going here and entering "Palin" in the search box. All four of the driving-age Palins have traffic offenses ranging from speeding to illegal tinted windows to off-road driving at a public facility. As well, Sarah Palin is named as a defendant in several civil suits against the state.

15. Trinity

Trinity New Member

I know exactly what side of the ticket she's on. She's candidate in the Presidential Race for the White House.

I don't want Sarah Palin to be Hillary II. You are misinformed. I'm extremely disappointed with the Democratic Party and their decision to prop up Barack Obama against John McCain. Given the choice between McCain/Palin and Obama/Biden, many voters as evidenced by the current polls and the electoral map are choosing the more experienced candidate for President. There are fewer Republicans, and more Independents and Democrats so McCain is pulling in Independments and Democrats.

Sarah Palin does not replace Hillary Clinton. It does not work that way for women. But given the choice they have...FOR A NUMBER OF FACTORS Obama/Biden does not earn their vote.

Sure, friends sometimes do protect eachother. But I don't need to exonerate him. Where is the proof he vandalized anything? This is a smear.

What does that have to do with anything? Kids speeding and tinted windows and off-road driving?

She is the Governor of the State she might be named in matters against the state. Again, what does that have to do with anything?

Absolutely Nothing.

16. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Good Grief........you do NOTHING but smear Senator Obama, NOTHING.......

17. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Note to myself: Perhaps I had too much free time yesterday.

I'm really attempting to grasp the psyche of the Republican party in the selection of Sarah Palin as their vice-presidential candidate. Prior to the 2000 election and Dick Cheney (a vice-president who's full Bush administration influence and activities will not be fully vetted for a generation or more) the office of the vice-president was a largely ceremonial job; a ribbon-cutting here, an occasional congressional tie-breaking vote there. However as any number of talking heads have reminded us, John McCain is a 72 year-old Cancer survivor (melanoma) and what God forbid happens if some of those cells have metastasized in his brain or other vital organs and Caribou Barbie is next in-line?

My only conclusion is the Republican party was so panic stricken, so up against the ropes that they resorted to a bad Disney script. And armed with the knowledge that a good percentage of the base will vote for any Republican on the ticket be it Elmer Fudd or Snow White, the hype machine is going full bore. Tonight in Carson City/Denver/Cleveland: Live In Person- Sarah Palin!! :unitedstates: :headbang: On Fox News Sarah Palin is the reincarnation of Betsey Ross and Margaret Thatcher rolled into one. But behind the scenes you have to wonder if party elders are shaking in their shoes, popping Tylenol and counting the minutes up until the election.

YouTube - SARAH PALIN ON LEHMAN BROTHERS - EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE??

Please remember that anyone can deliver a line. Actress Denise Richards was once cast as a nuclear physicist in a James Bond movie. In retrospect, one of the economic questions ABC's Charlie Gibson should have asked Sarah Palin: Did even know the difference between a Keynesian Cross and a Laffer Curve?

#17 thirteenbyseven, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  18. Trinity

Trinity New Member

I have never smeared Obama. I have posted accurate, truthful and documented information on Barack Obama.

19. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    you and Palin have at least one thing in common.........LIES

20. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is all this bickering really worth all the time you spend on this? Does anybody really believe that there is a significant difference between these candidates? I have known and worked with many politicians over the years...they have had only two real concerns: Re-election and Special Interests. And the Special Interests were a concern only because they had to secure their future careers after Re-election failed!

But...maybe I'm wrong...maybe someone, someday will make a difference.

Hope springs eternal...I hope.

Draft saved Draft deleted