The Park. (m/m)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by thomasfy4, Nov 18, 2008.

1. thomasfy4

thomasfy4 Member

This is a true story that happened to me, a few weeks ago.

Comments?

Catching the bus, was my usual routine after finishing school, and as per, i caught the number 2 to outside my local park. After walking a short distance home, i relised i was locked out!, "Fuck this is shit!" i needed the toliet really badly, so i decied to trek upto the visitor centre of the park and use the restrooms there.

The walk was not long but i noticed this familiar guy walking beside me, he passed me and we both went for the toliet door, "Dang! Locked" I pondered where i could for a slash and relised that there was a small used pathway at the back of the visitor centre that i could go.
    After going up there and doing my business, this guy appeared, and my mouth dropped.

Strolls in, with a huge uncut cock hanging out of his pants, stands next to me and starts to pee, i felt my own cock get hard and i started shaking my semi, i noticed that the huy next to me had also got a hard on. A rush of lust overcame me and i relised, i wanted that in my mouth.

2. fruity

fruity Active Member

Albums:
    what happened

3. thomasfy4

thomasfy4 Member

I look up and the guy gives me a cheeky smile and moves his hand towards my cock, my cock seemed to be craving his hand, his hand grasped my cock which was now at full erection of atleast 7 inches, he began tossing off my prick, i groaned with pleasure and my hand strecthed out towards his beast , I grabbed his cock and bent down holding it towards my mouth, i felt his thick prick pulsate as my tongue wiped his head clean, i then licked his huge thick shaft and continued to lick the huge.

Draft saved Draft deleted