the past

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
i have a very wide variety of friends.as a commercial trucker/biker my lifestyle is very interesting to say the least.some of my friends have a very checkered past and are concerned that all others see in them is their past actions.ive constantly reminded them...the past is dead!let it go.to me the past is like an old paperback novel,once you're done with it..you toss it and start over.:wink:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have a very wide variety of friends.as a commercial trucker/biker my lifestyle is very interesting to say the least.some of my friends have a very checkered past and are concerned that all others see in them is their past actions.ive constantly reminded them...the past is dead!let it go.to me the past is like an old paperback novel,once you're done with it..you toss it and start over.:wink:

I love your sentiment and agree with it completely. We can either live in the past or grow from it. If we've grown and become better because of it, then we have much to be thankful for...though the circumstances may have been dicey.