the pc muscle

bigk4: hi everyone i just want to know from the experts ive asked loads of people that obviously arent experts and nobody knows :eek:, i just want to know where to locate the pc muscle if somebody has a picture or a diagram of a penis and could point it out in the picture by drawing a arrow or something.. thanks alot
:) :) 8)

hung: The PC muscle. I did a google search and received a lot of reports. The PC muscle goes around the anus and most of the floor of the pelvis. In males it passes under the prostate gland. It is also known as the love muscle. It also allows males to stop urine flow in midstream. By exercising this muscle you can also improve your ejaculation performance. As I grow older I have learned that exercise for this muscle allows me to enjoy more forefull ejaculation both in intercourse and also masturbation.

I am learning that by using search on my computer that I can acquire a lot of needless information. Also, I have learned a lot of useful information. This PC muscle thing is one nice bit of knowledge to know.

bigk4: so the muscle is at the bottom of the penis located right near the testicles (part of the penis cloest the testicles)?