The Pecker Appreciation Thread

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I have been reading these threads, and I think they are a ridiculously good idea. So lets try this idea. I will suggest a person within this post, and everyone "appreciates" them. Today is Thursday. Since I started late,we will have to appreciate him until saturday, then someone can suggest a new person to "appreciate".
Make sense? This way everyone gets a chance to get a little appreciation.

Since Vinny, Claire Talon, and Alex8 have all had their turn... Today, I think we should appreciate Pecker.

The man is a whiz at locating pics and vids. Try throwing someone obscure at him, and watch a Never-before seen clip of an actor whipping his dick out.

Now, everyone appreciate Pecker. On saturday, someone suggest someone new, and so on.......
Happy posting:biggrin1:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Goes without saying. Nonetheless let me put it out there for all to see:

I simply adore Pecker.

What's wonderful about Pecker generally is that he doesn't ask for much and gives his all.

Now that I think of it that's why I like "pecker" per se.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes to saluting the man worth his weight in gold — Pecker — aka Bilbobaggins

Really — finding pics is just a sideline. His agile intelligence, witty sense of humour, and sage wisdom come well ahead of that. His sense of decency and balance. He's a veritable log roller when it comes to keeping his head amidst the chaotic muddle that develops here, and usually makes an elegantly understated (but bang-on) comment to clear the confusion. Precision is his forte, I'd offer. Did I mention the man's spam RECIPES ?

Just a few reasons why he's so damn lovable. :wink:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I've read Pecker's posts about talking with sons about sex and other important life stuff, I've often wished that my father had been able to take some lessons from him.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pecker says more in 3 words than I could fit in to an entire paragraph. He's funny. He's smart. He's got more dick pics on his computer than most gay guys I know!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker's puns please people painfully...

while his foto finds frequently flagellate my fanny :rolleyes:

What ain't to love? :smile: