The Pecker Appreciation Thread

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK,

You all are about to make me cry! ( Believe me, it's a good thing!)

Vinny,

Thank you for trying to create yet another "Feel the love" thread. We need positives to help us all heal.

WIndy,

I am going to send you a great big hug bouquet! I love your wonderful tests, your positive words and your openess to being a supportive part of the group. I had to get into the groove of your way of doing things, but I am glad you are here. I do agree though that by default, singling some out can make others feel left out.

As for who do I appreciate, I love so many people on this board that we would be here all day and night. I hope those I love know it without need for my comments and there are many I will enjoy getting to know better .But I am going to send a big kiss to everyone just in case. Yes, I do wear red lipstick, and dont even think about trying to wipe it off! LOL!

Naughty

PS I do have to say that Pecker is one sexy old Satyr! LOL!

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chrisndenv said:
Just as reinforcement of Windy's point, this type of thing does have a tendancy to leave some people out.

Funny, clever people who have blue eyes and love adoration tend to be very sensitive to these kinds of things.

Just sayin.

It does, Chris...it smacks of
cliques, though unintentional.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
OK,

You all are about to make me cry! ( Believe me, it's a good thing!)

Vinny,

Thank you for trying to create yet another "Feel the love" thread. We need positives to help us all heal.

WIndy,

I am going to send you a great big hug bouquet! I love your wonderful tests, your positive words and your openess to being a supportive part of the group. I had to get into the groove of your way of doing things, but I am glad you are here. I do agree though that by default, singling some out can make others feel left out.

As for who do I appreciate, I love so many people on this board that we would be here all day and night. I hope those I love know it without need for my comments and there are many I will enjoy getting to know better .But I am going to send a big kiss to everyone just in case. Yes, I do wear red lipstick, and dont even think about trying to wipe it off! LOL!

Naughty

PS I do have to say that Pecker is one sexy old Satyr! LOL!

Your sentiments are returned, dear lady! :smile:
I thank you for the kind words!

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
naughty said:

That was genuinely my intention... not at all to leave anyone out, though I can see how some might feel that way.

Tell you what... if you feel left out by this thread - PM me & I'll give you head.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
That was genuinely my intention... not at all to leave anyone out, though I can see how some might feel that way.

Tell you what... if you feel left out by this thread - PM me & I'll give you head.

Funny, Vinny.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suddenly feel very left out. :069: Why am I getting a mailbox full message when I PM Vinny?

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I never expected a Webster appreciation thread (and didn't care), I love the appreciation threads.

But, I suppose that sooner or later, a name would come up that would elicit negative comments or NO comments.

I defer to the obvious majority.

Nice try, Jeff.
I know you had good intentions.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
Is that the same as, "Drop to your knees and give me 50?"

50? You think I can rush a thing like this?

Oh, you didn't mean to give you 50 tongue twirls to make your appendage happy :frown: darn!

As to the appreciation of Pecker--what's not to appreciate? From the name down to that sexy and witty charm (not to mention he has one of the handsomest mugs I've ever seen) the only down side is he isn't into men:sigh1: Then again even that can be appreciated since it holds back my otherwise jealous nature--just another positive to add to things to appreciate and like about him.

I made clear elsewhere how I feel about him, he is the top man on this board in my book.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker's got a biting sense of humor, you know the kind that sneaks up on you &makes you laugh when you thought you weren't going to. He also has a keen intellectual mind.
He's one of the many reasons i stick around this place so damn long, and I'd be real sorry if he ever left.