Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not to familiar with the "Penis Enlargeemnt Bible", but I wholeheartedly recommend Exercising the Penis. It's the perfect complement to the beginner's course.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I actually paid for the PE Bible, it gives a condensed routine involving strecthing and jelqing, included are kegels and warm up, same as most routines, what it does more then anything else i have researched is give alot of advice in regards to supplements, it tells you to try and simulate your body chemistry as it was when you were in puberty to help in growth, seems to make sense, even if it does work for all, it will definitely get you in better shape and your health will benefit greatly from it. I have gotten gains from following its supplements path and doing strecthing, jelqing and some pumping, not much on the pumping though.

oldbrownshoe52

Sexy Member
Media
I actually paid for the PE Bible, it gives a condensed routine involving strecthing and jelqing, included are kegels and warm up, same as most routines, what it does more then anything else i have researched is give alot of advice in regards to supplements, it tells you to try and simulate your body chemistry as it was when you were in puberty to help in growth, seems to make sense, even if it does work for all, it will definitely get you in better shape and your health will benefit greatly from it. I have gotten gains from following its supplements path and doing strecthing, jelqing and some pumping, not much on the pumping though.

What are the supplements?

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight